User-san, what are all these guns and ammunition for? Do you need them all?

>user-san, what are all these guns and ammunition for? Do you need them all?

Attached: 1549184355189.jpg (835x557, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSuzQA4CZb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They bring me joy, yes.

Bill of rights, not bill of needs, little lady.

GOOKS IN THE WIRE

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET IN HERE? GOOKS IN THE WIRE!

They're here just in case some slant-eyes need remindin' of who's on top of the world.

ur ugleh YEEEHHHHAAAWWWWWW

Shut the fuck up gook whore

They bring me more joy than anything else in life.

...don't touch that one, I haven't washed the jizz off it yet.

I think a white wife will bring me the most joy, but I’m willing to let qt gooks compete

You can organize the sperm in my nuts

Oh fuck Charley is inside the wire.
Gooks are all over man

youtube.com/watch?v=kSuzQA4CZb4
Shit taste in japs. I'm disappointed in you user.

>To protect our children and us.

Based and KonMaripilled

Every single gun, every single bullet, every single grain of powder i have sparks joy in my life.

you have a penis right?

>Yes, duh. What did you do with the helmet I just gave you? Did the vest fit?

Attached: Capture.jpg (415x698, 55K)

WOH GET THE M1919 ON THAT CHINK! THE COMMIE BASTARDS ARE ON THE WIRE RAtTATATATATATTTAATAT!

>what are all these guns and ammunition for? Do you need them all?

So what are all those clothes, shoes and beauty products? Do you need them all?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

fpbp

based

Reminder she’s like 4’7.

>*female begins screaming*

That’s a good thing

i think sucking on her nipples could bring me joy

Is it innately pedo to want to fuck a very short woman? I also want to fuck a very tall woman. Especially if it's both at the same time.

WHOS HOLE IS THIS? GET IT OUT OF HERE!

Ancient man had spear in cave, modern man have modern spear. Why is this weird? Hold up, why are your eyes all weird?

To be fair, there are plenty of men with a weakness for shoes. Once you start wearing Allen Edmonds and Alden, you don't go back.

So our sons and grandsons can train and defend the sovereignty of our glorious hapnostate even after I can't

comfortable shoes and boots spark endless joy within

>you don't go back.
Back to what? Being straight? The shoes made of ground up chinamen at walmart are just fine.

No... I need more

Attached: 1548628517466.jpg (1638x1586, 398K)

brehs

kek

Someone post the gif of her trying to reach something in the top of a closet. It is fucking adorable.

My brain is in firearms acquisition mode.
Help me resist, ornamental lady.

came here to post this.

CLAP

Best posts.

Attached: 1527711927310.gif (499x408, 446K)

This bitch pisses me off... My wife watched some of this shit and started flapping her gums so I threw away a bunch of her stuff... No a quarter inch #6x32 set screw doesn't bring me joy, but if I don't have it when I need it, it makes me fucking pissed off...

It isn't about the screw is it, friend? It's okay we all have things that hurt to contemplate. The worst thing is that it only gets better after you let it crush you. But the alternative is letting it press on your mind forever keeping you in low levels of misery while you lash out at everything around you.

They are for me, they bring me joy. Would you like to shoot one? Or do you want to go straight into seeing what a mating press is?

I bought a pair of allen edmonds. I like them, but hardly wear them since I'm an introvert who doesn't go out to socialize and I can't wear them at work.

Or I just buy three of them and put them in the set screw baggie in my gun parts drawer so I have them in the future...

Attached: 20190221_003856.jpg (2560x1440, 1.17M)

All the kids I’ve known with an obsession for shoes have been drug dealers or into dope made mad cash selling Saturday night specials

There you go. order restored...

Do you need multiple kits of makeup if you can't put them all on your mug at the same time ? Didn't think so.
SHALL. Also spbp

Attached: DAKADAKADAKA.gif (500x375, 249K)

You will die a virgin.