Was planning on getting a glock 42 but I keep hearing that it's a "cuck gun"...

Was planning on getting a glock 42 but I keep hearing that it's a "cuck gun". Would getting the PPK instead save me from being a nu-male faggot?

Attached: 5962485628745.jpg (1000x1000, 135K)

>letting other people influence your decisions

You are indeed a cuck

You're already there, OP.

Well let's ignore your insecurity for now, why do you want the 42? What other pistols do you own/have you used?

That is correct, the bare minimum for a man to carry without being a total numale beta cucklord is the Desert Eagle with extended barrel.

>ask FFL for .380 glocks
>receive three hundred eighty glocks
thanks

>needing to ask in the first place
You are already a nu-male faggot. Don't let your tools define you, define yourself and to an extent, your tools. Do you even know why you want a G42 specifically?

>ppk
Hard pass.

I would pick the G42 strictly for it's small size

If all you want is a small gun, the lcp is half the price and smaller

Don't listen to what Jow Forums says, if you want it buy it. Glocks are great pistols, and this one is too. You should really take this board as a secondary source of informations of guns, as a "fun" board full of memes that rarely reflect the reality. Bashing guns is indeed fun...

pick your dick instead, you will probably never use it on another human being just like the G42

>ParkourDude pls go

>Was planning on getting a glock 42 but I keep hearing that it's a "cuck gun". Would getting the PPK instead save me from being a nu-male faggot?
You're already an insecure cuck.

>everyone so far shitting on op himself for worrying about being a cuck
>"d-don't listen to Jow Forums for gun advice they bash guns glocks are great"
fucking glocks posting on Jow Forums thinking nobody would know

Just buy the gun you like we hate you either ways

/thread

How small do you need it? What contexts will you be carrying in? Would pocket carry be better given your current wardrobe and setting?

It is an objectively better choice than the PPK, which is an all-steel gun, completely defeating the purpose of being small and convenient.
Also, the Glock has less snappy recoil because it is not straight blowback. That being said, the PPK is cool.
>t. owner of a PPK/S and G42

how pleasant is a Glock 42 to shoot anyway?

The nicest shooting sub compact in .380 by far.

Even my 100gr hardcast Buffalo Bores are not bad to shoot.

You have to stop sucking cock first