Which state is gives the most individual rights? Which state has the most freedom?

Which state is gives the most individual rights? Which state has the most freedom?

Attached: IMG_2097.jpg (1024x1011, 77K)

Attached: 1461296585287.jpg (941x960, 49K)

Probably Alaska, but then you have to live in Alaska. I like Wisconsin for its more nice area and relatively lax gun laws.

GAfag here. Not bad overall.

Based nigga

Probably Alaska

Idaho is pretty based too

Attached: 9DDD4682-A824-411B-BCA7-FCD76FB7A864.png (420x420, 61K)

But nobody needs an AR-15.
What they really need are M16s.

Attached: hellyeah.gif (500x281, 537K)

An M16 is an AR15.

For now whiteboi...

Attached: 5bcd470e67485.image.jpg (400x267, 17K)

Why are Eurocucks so triggered by guns?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-20_154031.png (1080x1101, 493K)

Your wrong there bocephus
Well be a blue state in a decade

I would say it's whatever pioneering outposts are left in our country (minus Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and the far West Coast). That would pretty much leave stuff like Montana, possibly the Dakotas, and Wyoming. I would also argue for the Oklahoma Panhandle, Michigan's upper peninsula, maybe the Northwest Angle in Minnesota and a few major islands in the Great Lakes too.

Alaska or Montana, Alaska for that real pioneer feel.

Attached: 20180528210824_1.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

Switzerland.

Attached: big_plans__big_crash_by_mopdtk-da7j9d9.jpg (1024x748, 109K)

Based boneposter.

>Which state is gives the most individual rights?
>Which state has the most freedom?
Red states aka states with majority white population without too many jews. Montana is your safest bet.

Saved this list few weeks ago:

Red States that turned blue in last 10 years:
>Virginia
>Nevada
>New Mexico
>Colorado

Red States that will turn blue in next 10 years:
>Arizona (Basically already there)
>Texas
>Florida
>North Carolina
>Utah
>Pennsylvania
>Iowa
>Ohio

Red States that will turn blue in next 20 years:
>Oklahoma
>Kansas
>Georgia
>South Carolina
>Indiana

Red States that will turn blue in the next 30 years:
>Alabama
>Louisiana
>Alaska
>Indiana
>West Virginia

Attached: 1521847102255.jpg (634x953, 115K)

>rights
>give

Attached: 1515887326042.jpg (540x304, 18K)

>Which state gives the most individual rights
None if them. The state does not give you your rights. This kind of backwards thought is the reason we have no rights today.

Western Europeans were made effeminate

How do we reverse this trend?

I should have wrote which state infringes upon your rights the least

We probably can't at this point

Attached: 1517330785547.jpg (2030x1154, 656K)

Attached: based niggers.gif (800x371, 87K)

>30 years from now red and blue are going to be the same

>tfw safe for 20 years
national laws will change before then desu, for the better or worse, probably worse, but by then i'll have competent shit and a pilot license, no one will suspect that the pilot will have the wire hangars

PA? We've been a blue state for fucking decades. Outside the big cities, it's definitely a very red/leaning blue dog Democrat state. However the sheer weight of Harrisburg, Philly, and Pittsburgh will always fuck us over.

We do have fudds out here though. They hate evil black rifles of course. However they're dying off and most young gun owners are replacing them.

Texas and Arizona are never turning blue. Arizona will be fine once the McCain loyalists are dead and gone, which I believe the state GOP is already trying to overthrow the neo-cons.

>Red States that will turn blue in the next 30 years:
Lol why isn't mississippi on this? Cindy Hyde Smith only won by 10 percent. Its 60 percent white and 40 percent black. it literally has the highest percentage of blacks in the nation, and they're growing as whites leave. MS will be blue in 10-20 years.
Hint: Jackson's high crime rate isn't crazy redneck Cletus's robbing banks

Shit teir aesthetics tho desu senpai

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>Texas and Arizona
>never turning blue
holy shit my sides at this delusion

Fuck off, Jow Forums

>How do we reverse this trend?
Civil War which leads to balkanization is the only thing that can save 2A and 1A in this country.

>Texas and Arizona are never turning blue
I don't know whether you're an idiot or just trolling.

Attached: 1541546924004.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

By becoming the better person. That way we can still get some support when the happening happens

All they have to do is capture the major cities though

States don't give rights, they take them.

Saved. Nice one.

BINGO

Fuck this Boomer shirt. This type of shit is why i can't look at my fucking Facebook feed.
>"Listen here snowflake..."
>"Burn my flag I'll burn down your house"
>"Stand behind our troops or stand in front of them"
NOBODY is intimidated. It just makes a real conversation needlessly hostile. Im with you, and you're making me look like a hostile idiot too.
I get it, internet and the sensationalized news you fucking watch make you angry, probably because you like being angry and you think someone on the internet should respect you like they do at Denny's. But your old ass is writing checks us younger people have to cash. I either have to point you out as a retard or defend you at the hostility level you brought it too. Because youre painting a picture of all of us when you wear that and it comes back to me in some way.

"Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place."

-Frederic Bastiat, The Law

it isn't, but the democrat party is probably going to splinter on its own

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin

nice essay, aspie.

>thinking the 2nd amendment is a states rights issue

Face it, we've already lost.

nice essay aspie

Bluepilled unbased Tweet poster.
This is spectrum central.

It is actually nice, huh. I thought so when I wrote it. I'm not from aspen though.

nice essay aspie

That one wasn't an essay though. You okay? It's kinda like there's something weird happening here.

And Montana of you want to move there and be treated like an outcast. Shit sucks.

Why be treated like an outcast? Are you surrounded by Jehovah's witnesses? Is it like being a non mormon in Utah?

If you're a faggot that always talks about the shit fuck state you came from then yeah, fuck you. Go back. If you come here, don't fuck around, work, behave like a white person and engrish first ranguage then you'll probably be fine and I would personally welcome you. Change your license plates asap, get an ID asap.

Attached: PicsArt_01-27-09.05.26.jpg (1155x720, 146K)

Oh, I should note I'm from rural-ish Oregon, Willamette Valley.11 years in Montana as of 3 weeks ago. I dont have that outcast problem

West Virginia can't turn blue because no sane, educated individual would willingly live there.

Same for a lot of those other god awful flyover states you listed. Ohio is bleeding population every Census, because it fucking sucks in Ohio.

Apparently they hate outsiders.

I am white and I'm not a piece of shit. I worked my ass off at the job I had, better than most of the other people that had been there much longer than me and still got treated like trash. I respected everyone, tried to make integrating myself as easy as possible and still got treated like a fucking leper.

SHUT THE FUCK UP user! youll give our secret away!

Where are you at?

I was in Helena. Moved back home to Minnesota because my mom got sick.

Sorry about your mom. There's a lot of people that come here from Minnesota so I do occasionally get fucking tired of hearing about Minnesotans. It's like Colorado and Cali niggers. It's like if your from those three states or NY/New England you get extra shit on if you mention where you're from. It's fucking hilarious.

Definitely not Maine. Stay the fuck away from here.

Attached: 1530765181175.jpg (1302x960, 44K)

Montana. Low taxes, low laws, cheap land.

Thanks. I only told people who asked and I didn't speak about it like it was the best state ever. I was from a smaller town on the eastern side of the state, closer to Wisconsin, where I now live, than the Twin Cities.

>Red States that will turn blue in the next 30 years:
>Alaska
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

augusta fag here we will be overrun by liberals migrants soon the only thing we got keeping us red is the large military bases

you dare rattle my bones fuckass

Attached: fucking pissed.gif (499x379, 811K)

cities are and will always be liberal hot spots not much you can do about that

This is what you get when someone posts a "which would you rather have, a girlfriend or automatic rifleman?" and some autist from /b/ says "both."

Why are cities always blue and population-dense red areas are impossible? Is it because that's where the homeless flock?

Makes sense when the woods are filled with giant monsters, it's sparsely peopled, running into people in the woods can be worse than simple moose when law enforcement is so far away, law enforcement can be light years away, also its alaskan tradition guns are a cultural standard. My aunt is tiny and super liberal and she has always had a 357 mag for bear when hiking. Weve shot guns together many times she even handles a heavy as ptr 91 like a pro, good accuracy and doesn't even blink.

>it would tell citizens they had more power than the feds
>this is bad

I was never super hardcore about my convictions when it came to the government or firearms rights until a few years ago. Fuck this little bitch.

Attached: 1549759654914.jpg (819x894, 71K)

You'd be surprised how many people in the military are liberals. I have met a few that full on believe in communism.

>t. a military fag stationed in Augusta

Shut up reddit.

not to mention the local Huldra that will bless your rifle for an offering left in the forest

>military bases
>keeping a place red
Do you really think all the people assigned to a base are legal residents of the state?

>NH

Its gonna be rough for another election, but starting 2022, our voter requirements finally are going to meet the rest of the country, and all those shit head students will drink bleach.

Last election, our state was red, but federally we went blue. We're a red state besieged by demons from the south.

Mass really needs to be voted out of the union.

Seriously though, other than federal law, there is nothing. For guns, it kicks ass.

You again! Stop. Woods tweakers will take it and pawn it...unless you are a woods tweaker and that's what you are counting on.
Where do you even get the huldra? I have never heard "huldra" from natives.

Wait a minute if that picture was taken in a mirror, wouldn't the lettering on his shirt be backwards. Does that mean this picture is *gasp*
>photoshopped

Wisconsin is super comfy. Culvers and Spotted Cow is great too.

Maybe he has *gasp*
>two mirrors

How do we start civil war?

Idafag here we passed a law a while back exempting is from federal gun laws. Its technically unconstitutional but we are Idaho and we make our own rules.

But cold as hell though

As an Arizonan, I think we've less than 5 years until full blue. California spillover is inevitable

>Reverse
Gun regulations never go backwards
Ever.
Sorry to break the news to you

Maybe he flipped the picture so you can read the text
It's not that hard to do, you can do it on your phone after taking a pic.

People need guns to go hunting outside of cities, as well as the freedom to own a gun. And shoot on your own land.

People in cities think they are protected by the police.

Fuck off niggerfaggots.

What's up with the ring right below the FA? Never seen that before.

High speed pull-ring for high-speed disassembly.

Maybe you're a *gasp*
>faggot

What's unconstitutional about the 10th amendment?

The State of Mind

Attached: 1550196517774.png (959x1024, 753K)

i feel you. i’m stuck down here in enemy territory (mass). all i can do is pray to new hampshire to keep us safe. fuck unh for tossing the election to hillary

UNH was a mistake. There are gun control bills on the way here but hopefully Governor Sununu will veto them.

there are a metric fuckton of Jews in Arizona, all working very hard to dismantle personal freedom, especially 2A

You're a fucking retard
t Canadian

The entire Yukon and NWT and Northern Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and British Columbia are patrolled by federal police who are a lot more disciplined and competent than the OPP or QPP.

A lot of our blacks are pretty cool guys though, it's really the city ones that are real bad, and the rural ones even hate them.
Many of them voted to keep our flag back in the nineties, and there's plenty of hunters among them.
We really just need to pick up Jackson and add it to Atlanta and we'll be good.

Lol at least this guy took the time to write something of moderate quality instead of
>hue dur nice essay aspie hehe

nice essay aspie

Most flyover states are based. Just about every single city is going to be full of onions no matter where you go.

Best bet is to find a good quiet state and live in the country.