Average glock owner

Average glock owner

Attached: 1550674637531.jpg (750x1238, 573K)

I love 9-Bit Guy. Cool.

I love this guy but I can't justify anything about this picture, especially open carrying and then taking a picture of yourself.

is glock the apple of guns?

He should retrobrite his gun

>Open-carrying a sub-compact single stack

Attached: 001234fd20b6c6a2713182440752fe41bcf7d06b18656fe036ea5aa043623a04.jpg (351x351, 10K)

Proprietary, overpriced, and ubiquitous. I guess?

in a SERPA!

open carrying anything besides a big iron should be a misdemeanor

I really don't understand why so many of these boomers that were into classic computers back in the day are such big Applefags nowadays. It's just a weird dichotomy, having such a fondness for machines that gave you so much freedom, and then moving on to machines that represent the polar opposite of user freedom.

I'm excited for his new SBC project, though. It sounds like a lot of fun to fuck around with.

No that would be H&K or SIG.

Also one of 8-bit guy's early video was on how to carry a gun. He is a down to earth guy. Glad to see that he is not cucked of his love of firearms.

Everyone owns at least one Glock. Only contrians try otherwise. Glocks are simple, require no special tools or gunsmithing, have the best aftermarket, are reliable, and are affordable. To hate Glock for no reason other than some imagined fanboyism is to show how new you are to firearms. There is no other modern striker platform with such simplicity in replacement/upgrading of parts with such a great aftermarket to choose from and that's just Facts, you can fedora tip all you want. Glocks are like a hammer, everyone should own at least one

Good bants

Attached: C1DA6A48-64DE-4116-9FC8-998532E1012C.jpg (1195x1179, 235K)

glocks look like shit, shoot like shit, triggers are shit, the grip angle is shit, the sights are shit. glocks are shit.

why the fuck are his arms so tiny

>That would be HK or Sig
kek. It would be Glock for their simplicity and popularity, which is literally what Apple is. You never need a gunsmith to change out parts on a Glock, nor do you need any expert knowledge. They're the most simplistic of the polymer strikers

How? SIG is at least trying new things, despite falling flat on most of them. Glock just releases the exact same thing over and over and over again with minute changes that literally nobody asked for and retards just eat it up.

You probably just suck and maybe should be shooting for more than a year before being so opinionated. You can always tweak the trigger if you wanna run one for competition, and they definitely don't shoot like shit. If you can't shoot a Glock I feel sorry for you

Is that why nearly all LEAs use it, nearly all SFs use it, and like a third of the world’s militaries use it?

Glock has alot of LEO/overseas contracts they don't exactly need to stay fresh for domestic competition like the other companies. Granted I'd love to see them do a PCC, they're still very affordable and great all around weapon platforms. Even overseas in Iraq most of the Iraqi military, IPs, hell even IS carried Glocks. They're everywhere and battle/street proven more than any other polymer striker

They buy them for simplicity. Doesn't mean they're good.

8 bit guy is based. Guy carries everywhere and used to have an airgun channel, the madman actually carried a backup airgun to his oc.

It does when they’ve dominated the pistol market for the past 35 years. Just because you’re retarded ass can’t stop shooting low left or babby hands can’t grip it doesn’t mean it’s bad.

Good is a subjective word user. Their simplicity and self gunsmithing is what makes them good. It's what the autists don't understand about Glock, you can change literally ANY part yourself for maintenance or upgrading, all you need is a small punch and maybe a flathead screw driver. No gunsmith, no special tools, you can't really beat that. And to people that say they're overpriced LOL compared to what? I can't imagine thinking$450 is overpriced. Hell you can get LEO Glock 22s starting right under $300

simplicity also does not mean a gun is good but in the ase of Glock it does. its the best gun you can have.

Ad hominem disguised isn't an argument. Hi Points are popular, doesn't mean they're good too.

>Good is a subjective word user
Then you agree everything after these words is your own opinion and also subjective.

No attempt at denial I see. So you DO only hate Glock because you’re retarded.

What firearms do you own that you are comparing Glock to that are ALL AROUND better in your opinion?

No it's the windows.
Everywhere, everyone has one knows at least basic operation of it. Tons of aftermarket support, ability to do whatever the fuck you want to it/proprietary hardware/software not an issue. Not the prettiest, but it works. Goes in cycles of good bad good bad. 2 good 3 bad 4 good 5 bad. XP good, Vista bad, 7 good, 8 bad

Attached: 1499181348978.jpg (391x376, 16K)

This, but to every retard in this thread shitting on the best handguns ever made. Staymad faggots

>*Crickets chirping*

>best handguns ever made
Loool, sorry but how many world wars did it win?

dude you need to bring your phone to the apple store for every minor inconvenience. how is that similar to a rudimentary glock? more like a glock is similar to an old school car. not a smart phone....

Attached: 15214321841772869e7f783e93c8f1ff85c6328d75.jpg (769x1000, 104K)

t.

Attached: 1538545833333.jpg (762x1188, 276K)

there has to be at least one /vr/ poster here that has the webm of him running. post it please

Attached: 1549280950369.jpg (996x966, 316K)

I guess I was talking about operations/software aspect not the hardware. Apple came back on the scene with the iMac which is really just a simple plug and play PC

>Is that why nearly all LEAs use it
This isn't a great argument given how most cops are terrible marksmen

That's because many of them rarely train on their duty weapon past basic requirements.

Glock finally makes a decent firearm....

Attached: glock_1911.jpg (540x405, 42K)

more like lenovo
>boring
>fair price
>not the cheapest
>blocky
>same thing bassically since forever

The glock is a very light gun.

Hmm and so the Austrian and British militaries, american SOF, and spec ops all around the world are bad too? What a joke

Glocks are reliable, accurate, lightweight low maintenance pistols and thus are common place with most professionals. You can either accept the reality or delude yourself however you want

Looks more like a fobus to me

>I really don't understand why so many of these boomers that were into classic computers back in the day are such big Applefags nowadays.
you had to be there. its like how casual people dont understand why citizen kane is such an important movie these days, because it invented so many conventions that everything uses now, it became a standard and so seems mediocre and bland now.

same with old apple. system 7 era mac was so far ahead of windows 3.1 that the echoes of "buy a mac you plebian" can still be heard decades later

It's a bad comparison. Glock products are inexpensive compared to market competitors in a similar quality/performance segment. They're stylistically the opposite of eye-catching or unique, with the sort of deliberately boring aesthetic that only a Teutonic toolmaker could conceive. Glocks aren't fancy and aren't trying to encourage you to buy in with appeals to sophistication.

Glock's are cheap that's why.

8-bit guy is fucking awesome. You don't have the right to talk shit about him. Fuck off.

Attached: 1539170954034.jpg (550x309, 30K)

More like 8-bit boomer

Attached: 1549767678888.webm (800x450, 2.11M)

oh fuck I didn't know 8-bitguy likes guns. Now, how about lazygamereviews?

I love his content but my got he needs to improve his posture.

He's right you know.

This. Also black and actually works.

>hey man take a picture of me so I can post about my daily activities on the internet
what compels people to think like this?

Fuck off
That guy is cool

Cheap AND perform better than any other shit out there. P320s and CZ P-10s are also cheap, but I don’t see 70% of the world’s militaries and quasi-militaries and civilians lining up to purchase them.

Attached: B5065A4C-3D1B-4240-838E-E8BB83E770B4.jpg (1800x1200, 363K)

>what are subsidies and budget centric bureaucracy

>SOF
>LE
>budget constraints
Pick the top two or the bottom one.

The 8 bit guy is cool, tho senpai

Hi points are even cheaper, so why does glock exist when hi points are priced so low?

I have shot both the glock and the m&p 2.0. I think the m&p is a better gun. But the glock is almost as good, and oem magazines cost 2/3 as much as any other brand. As soon as you start stockpiling magazines, glock becomes the most economical option by hundreds of dollars.

people want a gun that is cheap AND reliable. and dont care if it looks like garbage

>taking a picture of yourself
I don't think he did, considering both his hands are visible in the picture. Could it be magic powers?