S-SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

S-SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: muh-guns.jpg (1096x828, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N3iizSSPOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck would anyone actually buy one of these?

Attached: 1549324185324.jpg (400x400, 18K)

So they can have an ar in cuckifornia

Because assault rifles are illegal in some states and this 'Legal Featureless Rifle' functions almost the same as a regular one and in a SHTF situation it takes about 2 minutes to unfuck it.

I've held them back when I lived in commiefornia and they really aren't that bad, just look retarded as fuck.

Liberals base a good chunk of their opinions on what a 'safe rifle' around the firearm's appearance, not function.

Attached: 1251234124121.jpg (599x202, 10K)

Commiefornia secede plz

Attached: IMG_2106.png (300x250, 24K)

this is strong cope

>assault rifles

soon Washington, Oregon, Maryland, and Hawaii too

tick tock gunfags

Attached: 1550596603842.jpg (600x400, 47K)

I can't lie, I find these guns aesthetic. I don't know why, something about the exposed buffer tube.

get the fuck out of my state

>I don't know why
it's very phallic, that's why

It's just a lewd gun.

Attached: Dy2jSVZUwAA1hZd.png (1265x1713, 1.44M)

You're a fucking idiot and a coward.

Attached: 1549034813407.jpg (1080x1095, 152K)

Better change that to a break action 22 that needs an RSO key to open and reload.

outdated
time to remove that heatshield :^)

CA compliant guns look comfy and asthetic

Attached: 1550687402780.gif (487x815, 65K)

lol that thing isn't even CA compliant

It is, though.
>no flash hider
>no pistol grip
>no thumbhole stock
>no folding or telescoping stock
>no grenade or flare launcher
>no forward pistol grip

Sort of oddly, California never banned bayonet lugs unlike the federal AWB, so you can still have a pointy bit on your abortion of a rifle.

No, you still wrap your thumb around that stock and if accepts detachable magazines that makes it an AWB. It needs a fixed magazine device like a MagLatch or a kydex fin around a standard pistol or Thordsen stock.

it's still not a thumbhole stock or pistol grip. It's a traditional rifle stock. The thumb isn't "around" it, it's "over" it. There happens to be a ridiculous buffer tube that's part of the action sitting up above it, but legally it's just part of the internal mechanisms of the gun.

even pic related counts, I guess as long as you can get some dental floss through, it's not a thumbhole stock.

Attached: File-1521736572[1].jpg (600x320, 54K)

Is this legal in cuckfornia?

Attached: 0DA91339-68C6-4A12-9B44-4F3380DABDE5.jpg (3612x865, 359K)

The actual definition from CADOJ (I think it's People V Hack & Hack) is if the web of skin between your thumb and your index finer is below the "Action of the weapon", (the top of the trigger housing on an AR) while using a "pistol style grasp" then it's considered illegal. The FRS-15 doesn't meet the definition, then again CADOJ makes shit up all the time.

If you take off the flash suppressor on the end it is for the time being.

Attached: CA DOJ Sunglasses are Flash Suppersors .jpg (480x480, 51K)

Flash suppressor makes it illegal.

I still love the idea that flash hiders make the gun extra assaulty, but a muzzle break is just fine.

no, but you could make it legal for like $6

so what;s the deal w/these lowers not having a buffer tube? is it in the special upper? I am totally clueless

Do retards actually believe this? You can build a normal AR in California easily. The only part that has to go through an FFL is the lower. You can get regular stocks, grips, rails, uppers, foregrips, flash hiders, barrel shrouds, etc mailed to your house with no issue.

fixed stock over buffer tube
dont install pistol grip
why is this not possible?

also why is the ares or whatever proprietary?
I dont get whats keeping people from slapping a fixed stock and unscrewing the pistol grip.
is it necessary? what am I missing?

>all these people laughing at CA
>Im sure the jews would never do this to your states or allow you to be replaced with mexicans
keep laughing guys. texas, colorado, oregon are next. then the rest of you.

Attached: immigration.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

>you can have a non complaint illegal gun easily
No shit moron, the point is that in order for it to be legal you have to have a cucked rifle.
>B-but how would they ever know?
Not the point

>No shit moron, the point is that in order for it to be legal you have to have a cucked rifle.
No one here cares. California has thousands of miles of uninhabited BLM land in the middle of nowhere with not a soul around for people to shoot at. No cop in his right mind who somehow wandered into the specific stretch of deserted land that you and friends (you do have friends, don't you?) were shooting your ARs/AKs would attempt an arrest outnumbered, outgunned, and dozens of miles away from any sort of backup.
>Not the point
It absolutely is unless you just want to jerk yourself off in your mind.

>tfw when parents immigrated her legally and i get called a dirty job stealer

Attached: 16611921.jpg (300x300, 27K)

>dude no one cares if you concealed carry
>that means my state law is just as good as constitutional carry!
You're an idiot, and your "well it's not really enforced" (even though it is) cope is sad

Somebody needs to do a 'look how they massacred my boy' meme with Eugene Stoner crying with this in his hands.

Attached: Frame.jpg (1600x900, 68K)

>who cares about real life, this pdf has some text on it that says you can't have an AR-15

This applies to every law dumbass, until you catch a charge from your local pig
Keep with the coping though

I wish there were more sport lowers like this with better controls. Ares SCR is decent, but it can be drastically improved.

Mag Lock?

Attached: 59d847a4b9a49a8b7d022332eadec049dc6835d9.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>cuckime
I'm throwing dead ducks at you.

Attached: ouette.d.egypte.mila.2g.jpg (800x575, 106K)

>complying
>ever
>laughs in CenCal

top wew

Attached: HAHA.png (604x675, 587K)

>following the laws
I'm sorry, but i'm not gay. If i want something i'll get it whether it's legal or not

Attached: 10b39a39a4a58ab60c5ad0709d1db40320874614.png (1487x1925, 1.26M)

The buffer and recoil mechanism is curved into the fudd stock

Attached: SCR..jpg (850x408, 65K)

cause CADOJ are niggers

Scr fag here.

I have what i would call an "improved" scr

>mid length 16 inch upper
>no FA
>cz evo sights
>sparcii (will cowitness with an MRO)
>Bcm handguard
>KAC ambi mag release
The mag release allows for a sort of Ak style mag reload in a way. Definity a good rifle. The recoil pulse on the midlength upper prevents overgasin the ultra light bcg

Pic not mine but same basic idea.
W/o the side charging upper on mine tho.

Attached: 27429379343_e738cc2e2b_h.jpg (1600x464, 503K)

This actually looks good

Anybody got links to where i can buy a stock and parts for a build like this? or know specifically what to look for? i unironically like the look of these.

To keep the grabbers from winning. Duh.

Thumbholes are banned, asshole, not regular fucking stocks like every hunting rifle.

Attached: 1537370420532.png (1000x733, 142K)

What's the fucking point?

Attached: file.png (800x447, 462K)

>not keeping non-compliant parts stashed away for SHTF

Attached: F321667C-65DD-445C-95A7-2B29033F80AC.jpg (1230x854, 153K)

Attached: 1544123797720s.jpg (124x124, 4K)

>Buy something with your own money.
>Get thrown in jail.
I hate this timeline

Attached: file.png (2000x1332, 1.73M)

Reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=3N3iizSSPOw

Cops will choose their pension and themselves over MuH CoNsTitUtion

>I'm not a lawyer, I'm not a judge
>It's not my problem to figure out if I'm unlawfully arresting you and costing you thousands of dollars in legal fees
>Ooops :^)

I'd rather disable my mag release and load with clips than deal with that shit.

What stock is that?

"Im just doing my job"

Right there should have been a bullet through the taco bender's chest

those grips are actually really comfy tho
and i dont even live in cuckifornia

>Someone I know at work said that mag loading rifles should be illegal period.
>We should all be using single-shot bolt actions or reduced tube shotguns.
I never knew these people existed.

Attached: 1548585444010.jpg (800x999, 444K)

>Everyone gets bolt actions.
At least the range bros would learn to actually shoot.

this is what the gun registration is for. and where were all the patriots to come to his defense?

I doubt anyone is going to do shit when the gun grab comes. maybe a handful who will die within the first 48 hours and then everyone will forget about them and move on with their lives. society is fucked.

Based Nolzy poster

I just have a mini 14 and haven't had to go down the AR rabbit hole

Attached: 1545534346009.png (1800x1200, 1.13M)

New York as well

C O P E

More like assthetic

I honestly think that's the point. They don't wanna ban them they just wanna fuck them up so badly that no one wants to buy one.

When did Cali make sense?

Fucking /b/tards, man. Not even once.

Your opinion is correct and you are a sensible person

This. What world do we live in where I can't buy child sex slaves with my own money and be left alone to live my dream

>single shot bolt actions
Memes are real

WELL-REGULATED MILITIA

BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE

SHALL

FULMINATE WILDLY

Define child. Also, wifes were always basically sex slaves that a man buy from another man (wife's father). I'm totally into that since I will treat her nicely anyways

well you American retards are not well regulated or a militia so...

You have no idea what a militia is. And in the context of American individual freedom, well regulated doesn't mean being approved by the state.

the well regulated militia clause is not a qualifier to whether or not the right to bear arms shall be infringed

UH OH!
LOOKS LIKE A FUKKIN NOGUNS YUROPOOR IS TRYING TO TALK ABOUT THINGS HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT!
EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME:
>GO FUCK A DUCK, EUROKEK!

Tfw you'll never be a spic with land in an uncucked carry state where your ancestors lived and died for centuries. It's a comfy feeling.

Attached: 08AE4205-85D8-426F-B033-A8540B8A2D66.jpg (165x159, 14K)

why don't cafags buy a rdb? they are legal and look way better than that monstrosity.

Attached: keltecrdb.png (1170x504, 530K)

Literally just buy a RDB-C if you live in commiefornia. It looks way less retarded and is way better for what you can own there

Please, when we finally do go over the line, invade us hard as fuck and fuck our shit up. I will have ammunition and fresh oranges waiting.

Attached: california constitution.png (1280x640, 1.63M)

>I never knew these people existed.
Repost from the last soccermom thread.
My aunt said no one wants to take away my guns, just all the semi automatic ones. I then mentioned that most modern guns are semi automatic, and that would be taking away most of the guns. She said she was fine with it, and then she got confused when I asserted that she was okay with taking away the guns. She then reminded me that she JUST said that she doesn't want the guns to be taken away, just the semi automatics. She said I don't need a weapon of war since I can always call the police. I mentioned that I live 20 minutes outside of town, and if someone broke into my house, the cops would do me no good, they are too far away. She told me to consider moving if I don't feel safe. I mentioned that I feel very safe, with my guns, on private property. She insisted people like me are the problem, even though I just keep to myself 99% of the time.

I have so much more like this, it happens almost every family party since Trump was elected. It's always the same - just a big circlejerk that, fittingly, goes around and around, never getting anywhere. This is urban/suburban Californian attitude now.

Im sorry but cant people buy a rifle like an fn-fal instead of an ar?

Maryland still has a few months before it goes tits up. GET DOWN TO ANAPOLIS ON THE 25TH AT 9:00 AM AND TESTIFY AGAINST THESE BILLS

because they look aesthetic

Attached: fullsizeoutput_60.jpg (2500x1427, 741K)

the handle looks better than the regular one desu senpai, just get rid of that stupid tube in its shitter and you've got a decent riffle.

Because they're lucky enough to live in the utopia of New York (someone please fucking save us, cuomo just said something about no lube just please help)

WA is working on repealing any and all, the new law is already being pushed against by eastside senators and it hasnt even come in to full effect. eastside coos have also said they wont enforce it, as they see it as nt representing the region and unconstitutional

>buy stripped matched receiver
>people can't say anything because I just say I'm going to build it compliant
>make it into a baby-killing, cop-raping, nigger black rifle
>obtain even more magazines over state lines
>break it apart during transportation because lol loophole

Literally no fucking point in having a compliant or featureless rifle unless you live with a fucking bootlicker. Understandable if you buy a maglock rifle to have as many features as possible and because it'd be the easiest to make it scary. All you honestly have to do with an uncucked AR or rifle in general is be mindful of who you shoot with and how you share it on social media. Thankfully enough, the range I frequent has no RSOs and the vast majority of govt dudes that go there are federal LEOs that have beef with the ATF, fucking strange world.

Attached: shrug.png (500x309, 151K)

>being this delusional
demographics is destiny. Dems dominate all three branches of government in WA and they've been able to push enough shit through by now that they're actively squeezing conservatives out and encouraging more homeless and minority freeloaders to move into the state in their stead. Soon everyone will have free healthcare and free tuition and free rent at the expense of people who actually fucking work.

I love this. How much can you expect to pay and where did you get it? What brand? So many questions before it gets banned.

>complying

I love it. Where did you pick this up?