Honor

Army or marine corp?

Attached: 20190220_185943.jpg (1440x2279, 1.03M)

If you're asking that question go ARMY. Marines are assholes and serious dickheads that think higher of the Marines than the ARMY. You won't fit in. Obviously I haven't met every marine but generally that's the impression I get. I was in the ARMY btw.

I'm registered for selective service. I have an Army recruiter on speed dial. If I sign that Army paperwork, the Marines can't have me.

Attached: plHuL5M.jpg (500x623, 89K)

The marines are huge, huge faggots

Either way you’ll be homeless.

ARMY vet here. Out 13 years, not homeless.

Both are cannonfodder for jews.

quick quick user post your guns

>Talon

JESUS BLUEBERRY FUCKING CHRIST, WHAT KIND OF TRASH PERMA-POVERTY NAME IS THIS.

I don't know who his mom is but judging by his face and name she is a massive fucking cunt. Way to fuck your kid up.

marines can't be that good if so many women are in just go army and shoot for Ranger or SF

>Talon

Roofing, insulation or welding. That's the only way a guy named Talon is going to function in the real world. Little guy didn't have a chance.

1 2 3 4

Post this shit in the /meg/ instead of killing a thread for a retarded question. Also

>Talon James Ziraldo
I hope this cunt gets blown up by an IED

Shit is Marines ain't elite. Problem is they don't get this.

Unless your in it just to brag about your service while doing nothing special, go army. Not as much bullshit and if your a high speed killing machine theres more opportunity to distinguish yourself and actually do hard shit with Ranger and SF

This guy knows what's up. I second this.

Pictured: The birth of every Tyler, Chance, Ace, and Talon (which I didn't even know was a thing).

Those are names you give to your Jack Russell terrier.

Attached: 1550706417297.png (604x660, 575K)

Also Skylar.

whats wrong with his face ?

He sees his cunt mother in his face. A kind of mother who names her son Talon.

Why are they putting the strong-jawed white guys front and center instead of the women?

THIS IS NOT INCLUSIVE

Talon fucking James Ziraldo, holy fucking shit, he had one chance in life and it was over from the beginning. Who the fuck names their son Talon? Did they want to raise a gay son? No fucking wonder he's going Marine Corps

Air Force or Navy. Much better chance of learning a skill that is useful beyond standing at attention for hours at a time or marching through the woods or desert with 100lbs on your back.

Kinda pricey for cannon fodder.

Dustin.

I've never met a good person named Dustin.

Your the only never served faggot here.
I hope you get raped.
What's wrong someone fuck your gf.

That's Rangers user.

h-hey user that's not very nice

what did a dustin ever do to you

Chimp out a flag football

Why are you capitalizing every letter of army?
If you're referring to the United States Army then you capitalize the first letter, otherwise none at all.

Also, Marines think higher of themselves because they actually are better. The Army's policy of taking fucking anybody that can walk is making them full of (you), and it's turning them soft.
>Marines are meanies! I wouldn't fit in so therefore you won't.
Not to say the Marines don't take brain dead fucks either, but at least they're good at fighting.

Why are you helping him?

Or, ya know....go by "Bob".

>this one clueless crayon eater taking the thread way too seriously

Attached: 1549399583736.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Attached: giphy (11).gif (480x288, 816K)

this. except go Air Force because it's comfier as well. Spending 9+ months on air craft carrier deployment is depressing as fuck

Yeah, you're right about the capitalization.

>Marines think higher of themselves because they actually are better

I will agree they undoubtedly pass more rigorous physical tests. They are tougher. Problem is that's not the issue I'm talking about. I never hear of any elite force talking the kind of mess marines talk about anybody. You would think they would have the absolute right. If that's the case Marines need to keep their mouths shut less they're a special force. They're not special. They're in between. In between Army and SF.

When I went in, one of the very first experiences I had was enlightening to the attitude of Marines. Woke up from a night at the hotel and went to the little dining lounge they had in the hotel. There were small groups here and there of people. There was this one guy at a long table in the center of this fucking lounge with like 8-10 people there calling over another dude shouting some shit like "come on, we're one big happy Marine family". Another soldier commented about it before I said anything so it wasn't just me. Interesting thing is I knew this dude was a dick before that incident. Like I said I haven't met every Marine but this attitude is generally what I get when they're around, which is why my opinion formed the way it did.

I've seen Marines drive up close to IED's than they should. That's not smart, and being stupid is not good at fighting.

>inb4 they're super tough so they can handle a possible IED blast at close range better than Army.

A bunch of jock dudebro Marines are more tolerable than whiny pussy soldiers.

>I have a huge COCK in my ASS because I was in the ARMY.

>A bunch of jock dudebro Marines are more tolerable than whiny pussy soldiers.

I disagree. Not here to convince you otherwise. Just here to say them and (probably you too) will be the guys raping girls and throwing dogs off cliffs because you think that standard behavior for tough men and if you stop doing shit like that you're a pussy (and we certainly can't have that). I'd probably shoot another soldier before I do something like that just to fit in with a bunch of assholes.

I don't want anyone here to walk away without a (you).

Appreciate it shit-posting is a thankless duty

>I'd probably shoot another soldier
Your way of trying to express moral superiority is magnificent.
I think you should reconsider your strategy and try again later.

For the record, I was Navy, not Marines. We don't rape women, we pay 800 baht for it like a civilized human being.

>eheheheh
>*snerk*

Attached: 1545521449823.jpg (462x600, 28K)

We all know where the Navy gets their sex from. Their crew"mates"

Attached: 518dZnXoSpL.jpg (333x500, 34K)

You realize women are on ships, right?
That's been a thing for a while now, and yes I can confirm there is a lot of "fraternizing" that goes on out at sea.

The ol submarine joke of "100 men go down, 50 couples come up" is still somewhat relevant though. I think it's something about breathing in recycled farts for months at a time that makes submariners crave penis so much, hard to say for sure though.

>fuck the marines, go army! t. army
>fuck the army, go marines! t. marines

>hey jose what should we name our son?
>I don't know maria, how about talon?
>jajajajaja
>18 years later, pic related

I'm super happy I went army instead if marines. all my buddy does is bitch about how many times he gets fucked over by his leadership. he gets his barracks white glove inspected almost every day. and pulls way more duty than I ever did. the marines we replaced in Helmand kept getting fucked up hard doing stupid shit because their commanders have huge egos.

My brother was marine infantry, best friend marine scout sniper. My brother has had three ranger coworkers at his sheriffs office. They have compared notes, talked shit, and fought professionally and while drunk. All but one of the Rangers admits they aren't special forces despite most Army fags thinking they are. All but the same Ranger have admitted Marine Infantry is as well trained and combat capable as they are. Everyone agrees Marines are worlds apart from army infantry.
If you are a pussy or shitbag don't join the marines. They will literally beat you into shape or submision. Both in boot and baracks. My brother brags about the three pussies they ran off before their deployment. Two of them committed suicide.

>My brother brags about the three pussies they ran off before their deployment.Two of them committed suicide.

Like I said. Stay away from Marines if you don't want to be treated like this.

I have never met someone with that name that wasn't autistic.

Or don't be a pussy shitbag? Marines are hard on people like that because they know they need to trust eachother. When the gay shit came up I asked my brother about it. He said they had two openly gay guys, as in everyone knew, one infantry one corpsman. He said no one gave a shit because they were good marines and they kept their gay activities to themselves. Its not like they pick on them for no reason. Its because they are not up to the job.

You don't get it? Talon, as in the claw of a bird, and it's like super sharp dude, and sharp things can hurt people OR EVEN KILL PEOPLE. So look at it, this guy is named after a thing that can kill things, and it's on birds that hunt animals and kill animals, so those birds are badass, which means talons are also badass, which means this kid is a badass.

There's women on subs now too

>Marines are hard on people like that

Marines are hard on everybody. That's one of the points I'm trying to make. If they had an Army guy in their unit they would probably drive him to suicide just because he's Army and not Marine. I'm kind of half exaggerating. I don't really think they would make him kill himself intentionally, but truly believe there's a 95% chance they would just fuck with him for no reason and if he killed himself then laugh about it all because he was Army.

Cool name.I would name my son "Walnut",though.

Its okay because they're not the ones paying for it. The white taxpayers are.