PRAISE!

P-P-P-P-P-P-PRAISE!!!

Attached: 1F19BD89-9643-4FE7-B45A-E595CE9AF32B.jpg (350x323, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunsculpture.com/gallery
youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk
gunsculpture.com/background
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Kube-will-dominate.jpg (1608x905, 602K)

PRAISE

Does anyone have the view of the Jow Forumsube from above, which shows it isn't actually a cube at all?

Attached: what wonders lie inside.jpg (1500x1295, 2.23M)

gunsculpture.com/gallery

Attached: front+door+above+jpg[1].jpg (750x940, 830K)

Perfect, thank you. I wish I still had the ones a Jow Forumsommando took. But they're long gone and the archives don't have them either.

You know, we could book it to a museum near most of us then just show up and worship it. That would be pretty neat.

AVE NEX ALEA SALUTO NEX ALEA

Imagine turning the Jow Forumsube into a chapel/bunker

i feel like i've seen this before on tv just can't remember where

Get it to Pittsburgh, there are a bunch of Jow Forumsommandos in Western PA and there've been some pro-gun demonstrations in the wake of City Council pushing illegal gun control after the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society got shot up. Could even spin it as an anti-gun thing in wake of said shooting to get the artists on board and then co-opt it as the Jow Forumsube it truly is upon arrival.

Why does this remind me of the aircraft carrier thread

youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk

The kube is me. I am the kube. The kube is you. You are the kube. The kube is our love. Our love is the kube. The kube made us to bring the blessing of violence. We were made to bring the blessing of violence from the kube.
Hate maintains suffering life.
Love brings strife and the end to all grievance.

Attached: 1529621331388.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

So umm, everyone is done pretending they dont worship guns. That "guns are tools" BS was just that wasnt it?

Attached: Concern.png (716x716, 382K)

We have to tell them what they want to hear user. The reality is that a significant number of us still worship the god of war whether we know it or not; he has had many names from every peoples since the dawn of mankind; as a Christian worships the cross or a Hindu worships the holy sculpture, so we too worship the gun

But anons, the Jow Forumsube is an idol, you don't want to make Jesus sad do you?

Attached: image.png (493x687, 278K)

kubism isn't built on a single facet. Such simplicity sustains no man. Violence brings joy. Honor, love, study, and worship for our tools. Equality through violence. And embracing the simple peace in conflict.
Are but a few kubist beliefs. In this sect anyway.

The Jow Forumsube is a function a God to send Him souls for judgement.

AVE NEX ALEA
SALUTO NEX ALEA

Attached: ave.jpg (2816x2112, 473K)

Fortress-Monastery?

Fortressi-monisi

I think kubism is the combination of:
>thanatos (the death drive, returning to the comfort of the womb)
>the longing to salvage our former honored warrior class
>The acceptance of our violent urges and the abominable things perpetrated in the heat of battle and freedom from the shame accompanying these universal things
> The acceptance of our obsession with the tools that we can rely on to control our fate and protect what we care for. 2 blessings rarely granted by life.
>The rejection of fear of battle and the wholesale embrace of the excitement and purpose it brings.
>A flagrant opposition to a world that tries to pretend these things are wrong and aren't a part of real humanity. Jung teaches us to acknowledge the shadow as it grows stronger when we deny it.
Or it could mean nothing but a rallying point for those of us feel lonely.

Sounds pretty good, although I was thinking more Kansas or Colorado for that center of the US enabling everyone to drive over.

Are there pamphlets?

Pamphlets=dead doggos
The eternal fed is the nemesis of kubism. The fed is a functionary put in place by worried mother's as a inept danger shield.
Nevertheless, organization brings govt. scrutiny.

>So umm,
Go back.

Also the whole is greater than the sum of its parts you mong.

You tell me. And rate my shrine.

Attached: 34D878D4-037F-4E69-B727-4C783D0F6EA1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

>everyone
>Jow Forums
Boomer fudds and mall ninjas op3r8rs can say whatever bullshit they want about protecting families and shit, this is Jow Forums, ammosexuality is the least of our public anonymous abnormalities.

>GAU-8 30mm round
nice

Close. 20mm from F16. I know a guy.

I make Jesus sad every day with anime feet, this shouldn't be a shock to him.

Attached: 1535053913082.jpg (724x1024, 107K)

Fuck Jesus and his sadness. He made me this way. I didn't make a decision to have these urges and the weakness to be unable to defy them. They are just here and I try my best. Yet Jesus cries anyway in shame. That isn't fair. What loving being hates his children for the things they can't help. The struggle against anime feet plagues me and I lose everytime. I need jesus' sympathy not his judgement.

The kube accepts. The kube knows yet clenches me to it's bosdom anyway.

"let's put it in the middle of nowhere where no one will get to see it."

Only the dedicated. As it should be.

Jow Forumsonfession booth

Tis one of the holy relics!!!!!

jesus was a pacifist commie

If you were truly dedicated, you'd steal it from storage and set up a temple in a nation that doesn't extradite to Canada.

>sell your cloak and buy a sword
>I come not to bring peace, but a sword

Ah, got confused for a sec, but iktf.

Attached: gau8.jpg (389x470, 47K)

>Wasn't a gun
Fucking Jesus

ON THIS DAY, OP WAS NOT A FAG
AVE NEX ALEA

Attached: DFC9EE15-FA80-4922-8E35-DB82B090D4A1.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Attached: jesus-gun[1].jpg (625x370, 31K)

God I miss the Jow Forumsube. Feels good to have a thread about its glory

Attached: 5EAB266F-E0C3-489F-8C74-98C9D896A54F.jpg (450x450, 75K)

Is it still up in Canada?

I don't know why but I've always fantasized an operation by a bunch of kommandos where they steal the kube with a helicopter kinda like that scene In saints row 3 at the start where you steal a vault by air lifting it.

I believe it's still there flat-packed in storage.
>The Gun Sculpture is presently located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
gunsculpture.com/background
>I don't know why
Yes you do.
The Jow Forumsube is with us always.

Attached: crate+1[1].jpg (1000x1333, 1.24M)

>the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society got shot up
And nothing of value was lost

Pittsburgh City Council is trying to push illegal gun laws because of it, so that's annoying I guess.

>And nothing of value was lost
Just gun rights, you know nothing important

I think Christianity is compatible with worshipping the Jow Forumsube. The Jow Forumsube is another form of God, its purest form. Jesus was against pointless violence, but if he had found a AR, he would've probably used it to throw the merchants out of the temple.

God, Jow Forumsube, and Jow Forumsountry