His name was Timothy James McVeigh

His name was Timothy James McVeigh

Attached: u7b1a0ewklfz.jpg (2000x1276, 617K)

>leaves enlisted job
>still walks around in parts of his uniform to remind everyone he was enlisted

Why can't enlisted personnel ever move on? He failed RASP and couldn't cope.

Why do so many civis wear camo? Fucking fags.

His crime was killing women, children, and various Social Security clerks.

>His crime was killing women, children, and various Social Security clerks.

Correct. He had a political gripe, so he murdered a bunch of innocent people who had nothing to do with his gripe, and mostly had no knowledge or concern about politics anyway. McVeigh was a fucking piece of shit.

Why do you welfare queens die in line at the VA?

Hat is comf

>die in line at the VA
It's strange, I've recently started to go to the VA and It's been like 2-3 week wait period. and then it got me into a weekly sessions, without any cost to me. So that's neat.

shitbird could've done it on Sunday with 0 casualties, but noooo - he had to go full retard.

fuck him. they should've just thrown him out of a helicopter, into another helicopter

F
Rest well, sweet prince

Great another agitation thread

>so he murdered a bunch of innocent people who had nothing to do with his gripe,

wrong.

Are you interested in how it goes bad?

Ah, Patsy McNig, who managed to level most of a building, killing 0 ATF agents. Truly a hero.

I know we call ATF agents a bunch of retarded children, but that's just metaphorical. That daycare he blew up had actual children in it.

I don't have any major issues out of visiting for mental help. and like I said, so far things have been great for being free.

when da jew run gubment kills women and children its ok

Attached: ruby ridge.jpg (1489x3173, 1.37M)

>I've recently started to go to the VA and It's been like 2-3 week wait period. and then it got me into a weekly sessions

Some VAs are far better than others. The Prescott VA is awesome. They have a bunch of drones just there for a paycheck-- like everywhere else-- but there's a great group of dedicated people there who want to help and make things right.

>neocon boomer: wtf he killed children, innocent children!!!
>also neocon boomer: those darned hamas members shoudna been using surrounding women and children as human shields against the god blessed IDF!

Alright. One of my friends got repeatedly bumped and it took us four years of waiting to discover why.

Are you retarded

>when da jew run gubment kills women and children its ok

Never said that was ok, and if you think killing children or innocent people under any circumstances can be a good thing, then go fucking join ISIS fuckwad.

Timmy is my Idol

Attached: 1430186520344.jpg (550x555, 113K)

They saw it coming, it was a shield

so he was even more based then we originally thought.

no you're just a dumb edgelord

>worshipping some sperg who blew up a daycare

No wonder nobody likes incels

Seething mudshit.

t. bootlicker.

>comparing intentionally blowing up a daycare to kids dying in a combat zone specifically because you put them in harms way

Nice try ahmed

>truly our greatest ally

You know even for normies Ruby Ridge was controversial as fuck, right? Like even people who think the Weaver's were Nazis think the government was heavy-handed.

McVeigh = McCabe,

whats with these McDudes?

Attached: 1507200127225.png (501x684, 61K)

Yeah the general reaction I've found is "Fuck those guys, but the cops screwed it up to being even worse" same with Waco

Everyone recognizes your dumb agitation attempts, you shitheel, so just stop already.

>your dumb agitation attempts
You were the one lobbing ad hominems. The other user made a valid comparison. Only closed-mindedness cannot see the analogue.

>You were the one lobbing ad hominems
Feel free to point them out.

>mudshit

So nothing