So for all Jow Forumsalifornia Kommandos were having a meet this weekend

So for all Jow Forumsalifornia Kommandos were having a meet this weekend.
Date: February 22nd-24th Location: Tumey Hills Box Canyon (end of the road) Time: No rally-up at the Subway beforehand, any anons who are able are asked to arrive and "claim" the spot for us before any normies come in. Directions: Take Exit 368 off of I-5 and go down Panoche Rd into the hills, past the Subway. You should soon be forced to turn left at a group of agricultural buildings where the road ends. Continue down the road until you see a sign for Tumey Hills BLM and an open gate, and drive on in. Continue down to the absolute end of the road and into a box canyon, that is where we will be. Some parts are bumpy, low-clearance vehicles should make it, with minor difficulty.

Attached: FNV_NCR_Flag.png (2000x1333, 68K)

Ill be there late thursday night or early friday morning to hold the spot down. If you do come be prepared for rain, the weather looks good right now but it can change quick.

Bump.

Attached: 8535466440_00de92f16e_o.png (618x800, 247K)

Second bump.

Attached: IMG_20190218_143537_698.jpg (448x600, 94K)

I went to buy my first gun today and I didn't have 2nd proof of residence, I live with my dad, the cars are all registered to his name, and all the utility bills are to his name to.

I found a voter registration card from last year, Imma call the shop tomorrow and ask them if that will suffice, if not I'm fucked.

The memes for this state were real, why didn't I listen...

Attached: IMG_20180622_041618.jpg (482x427, 91K)

FYI you only need one. Gun shops are assholes like that.

they said I needed to for a handgun, one for a long gun

I found some info that I might be able to get a paper at the dmv for 5 bucks but there's nothing concrete as to whether that would work or not.

That new cz75b for 540 seems like a good deal.

for handguns you need two

get a rental application and have your dad sign, pretend you're renting a room from him

Who’s bringing the cum brownies this time ?

Can I come?

Attached: 22custardgeese.png (688x654, 634K)

Open to anyone.

got a discord?

Anything from a govt agency should work. Did you get your firearms safety card yet?

Nope discord is an fbi honeypot. We do have a slack and telegram thought. You need to come to a meet to be added in though.

Can I bring my fursuit?

>he bought a handgun through a dealer
A seven nation army and custard mouthed arab couldn't hold me back, but that could, therefore I avoided it.

Enjoy dianne feinstein typing your name into the CADOH! registry, coming to your house, and melting your loaded chamber indicator single-stack magazine CZoylent in the Hilldawg 2020 gun melter machine (Brought to you by Benchmade®)

Attached: 006.jpg (4000x3000, 2.56M)

Is it fine to bring alcohol?

yeah that was easy, only question I got wrong was one that asking the legal age for buying a rifle and I didn't know the law changed in january

i didn't buy it tho?

I didn't have 2nd proof of residence so I didn't buy or do a dros yet

Oh course, just after you start drinking you cant shoot anymore. We dont want any accidents.

How many people usually show up?

About 50. Bonus, here's a picture from a drunkie's snapchat after he had too much Absinthe and ND' into his leg. We all had to transfuse blood to him, and he got HIV.

Attached: reimerwound.png (1197x551, 672K)

We had maybe 30-40 at the christmas meet. And FYI the spot will be marked with a rhodesian flag at the top of the hill.

This
Its what i did

Attached: 20190219_175038.jpg (2955x3334, 2.45M)

What is that? A .22?

9mm

Attached: 1549213946976.jpg (499x361, 25K)

POZZED

California stage 1 in the balkanization of this country. They are completely unchecked by federal powers. Trump just lets them do whatever the fuck they want.

I wish I could find a made in czech rep. cz 75, all the ones in the shops near me seem to be the made in kansas ones

>boasting about your illegal handguns, with pictures

Uhhhh

go cower in your corner faggot

There's no point in attracting attention, fella.

Yes there is. To let a tyrannical government know they can't bully the people into submission. At some point the people have to begin standing up and resisting. This shit is getting out of hand. Trump has turned out to be a kike puppet and as sure as I'm typing this, Bernie will get elected in 2020. Shit's about to get real.

are you the stupid mother fucker in the telegram chat?

Is that a nork M76?

>pretend you're renting a room from him
There's no reason to commit fraud. Make the rent $1, and hand him a buck. Presto, a genuine contract.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (200x313, 10K)

I mean I do give him 15% of my paycheck

If you want to be the test case so badly, why not cut the bullshit and send pictures and a confession straight to the CADOJ, then?

Keep in mind that you're generating a legal document that could conceivably be referenced in the future. Like, say, if your father wasn't declaring the rent you pay as income.

you're such a coward

Indeed, I am. But, unlike you, I don't talk big talk, fellow coward.

Do the cops ever show up and bother you guys?

You know user has a point. Those guns aren't "illegal" technically. At least according to the constitution, the most supreme laws out there.

If I come to this thing I'm wearing a fucking balaclava.

>Those guns aren't "illegal" technically.

So show me your "technically legal" machine gun, guy.

>Tumey Hills Box Canyon
Gods, I still hate how far this dumb place is.
Even if I were to go, it will be COLD COLD COLD.
Having to pass once again.

Attached: cat 6.jpg (299x302, 8K)

Ill bring the brownies

I don't own on. But I can show you WHY it's technically legal.

Attached: A1WaB2h7cHL._SY500_.jpg (404x500, 56K)

One of you has aids then

Do you guys actually spend the night there?

He's joking user. Thats the tranny that got shot in LA.

Ive heard we had a sheriff one year but they just wished us well. Its on a remote area at the back of a canyon In an area known for shooting so they dont usually bother us.

I got a few extra skull masks.

I slept in my car last time and it sucked. Im bringing a sleeping bag and a cot but if it rains im sleeping in my car again. Theres a motel nearby too.

I'm guessing the camping site is really close to the road?

>implying facial recognition AIs won't work with the print your face makes through it

Attached: 246.jpg (1440x2560, 197K)

The camping site is on top of the range. Range is just behind me in this photo.

Attached: 1550731275725284.jpg (980x1564, 37K)

Socal meet when foo?

Your from telegram arent you? Phantom right?

Half mile maybe. The road is a bit rough but you can get thru if you go slow. I managed in my camry. There is a part of the road washed out but theirs a way around.

No one in socal is fucking organized enough for a meet. But if you come to this meet and get in the telegram we might be able to organize something. Im an orange county fag myself.

If I trade user a box of .22 will you let me shoot your funs?

t. nofuns (too young to buy)

Do you have an ammunition vendor license?

one day then foo, I'll bring my sks and mexican flag ese

Attached: 3ff.png (720x960, 257K)

This thread is a shit show. Glad I got out of there. Cucks.

I think I'll be sitting this one out. Been too burnt out from work and other stuff recently.

I hope everyone who goes has a good time.
Might be too old.
One quick fix is to draft a rental agreement with you as tenant and your father as the landlord. Doesn't have to be sophisticated and there are many templates available.
For handguns it's two.
Of course. Presumably that's why the thread was made.
Yes it's pretty close. Road can be a little rough though.
Usually people are nice enough to let nogunz shoot a few rounds for free. People for the most part are happy to let others sample any gun they bring if asked politely.
Not needed if the round count is under 500/month last I heard.

>Not needed if the round count is under 500/month last I heard.
You personally must get a license if you're dealing in that much ammo per PC 30342, but any transaction of any quantity is required to be done through a licensed vendor per PC 30312.

So either he'd need to have a license, he'd need to find an user with a license at the event, or he would need to meet anons at a a licensee's business prior to going to the event.

Well then maybe folks will let me shoot their guns for free.

And maybe they'll find a little box of .22 in their bag for some odd reason

If you're comfortable committing misdemeanors, order a P80 frame and manufacture an unsafe, unserialized, unregistered handgun.

DMV printout works fine, all i've ever used along with DL, LGS usually says if it's good enough for the government its good enough for them. If they don't take it bring your business elsewhere.

Fellow kommiefornians, tell me, do I spend time looking around for an sks or do I save money and get a mini 14?

opinions?

That's from the tranny fag that got shot in front of a synagogue by a beaner security guard.

sks

I have a "made in cz" on the frame but it also has "kansas" laser etched on the opposite side of the ”made in cz", is that the same time I you are talking about?

There a lot of stupid mofo in there, gotta be more specific.

They're all made in the Czech Republic, CZ-USA out of Kansas is just an importer.
I personally think the Mini-14 is underrated as fuck. I've owned a few and they were very reliable even with poor ammunition, and reasonably accurate if newer (580+ serial number prefix) with improved rear sights. Name of the game is finding a 2nd gen for a good price (ideally around $650 or so) which can take some patience. Gotta jump when you see one too. They really aren't worth it at an $800-1k price range, at that rate you are much better off saving up even more for an M14 clone like an M1A or polytech.

SKS is fine, but they have been moving towards that $600+ price range because every Tom, Dick and Harry with a bubba-raped Chicom their dad bought for $80 in the 1990s is starting to think of it as "rare" and "collectible". Personally I don't dig the fixed magazine all that much and the detacheable ones are on iffy legal grounds in California, plus they usually don't work well. Then there's 7.62x39mm, which is cheap and great for innawoods but is one EO away from becoming 1$/trigger pull unobtanium since it's only made in small batches domestically.
It's a rock solid, idiot proof rifle though. Legitimately great innawoods gun.

No, not everyone's from that stupid fucking telegram chat. Telegram is one step below the tranny haven known as Discord. If you know me, which you donut, you'd know I aim straight for their UwU mask mouth, because that puts the bullet directly into their "apricot", sending them into blackness and out of my misery VERY quickly. It's VERY interesting.

Attached: 0617.jpg (4160x2340, 430K)

>650 for a mini 14

damn you've seen them that low? are we talking used ones, cause I've only ever seen them at around 750 at the lowest

I thought all CZ guns were made in Czech Republic. Just wanted to confirm with that user.
I too want a mini-14 but not at retail price and used one are hard to come by for less than msrp/typical retail price. They know they can keep it at a higher price in CA due to all the ban shit on modern semi auto. I'll keep waiting until I find a good price.

Of the 3 I've owned I bought one for $550 (first one, stainless 581 series, miss it but sold it for $1200 during Sandy Hook panic because a fudd shoved the money into my hands), one for $650 and another for $500 (old model with some bubba, regretted it).

I still see them pop up for $600-700 on Calguns from time to time and occasionally dip down to $500 for old models. Most people really do ask way too much though, like $800+ for an old 183 series with God knows how many rounds down the pipe and no extras. Gotta keep your eyes peeled and jump quickly when you see a good deal.

socal fag I see. I mean chill the fuck out, I guess you cant handle the bants.

Get the fuck outta here honestly
Have you ever heard of this thing called "community"??
The guy is new enough to ask if he can sample some guns and you start telling him the he needs to have a vendor license to compensate someone... wow bruh. You truly are a fudd.

You have problems dude. Nice to know unhinged schizo faggots like this go to a firearm meets in the middle of nowhere.

Sounds legit. Good job.

Attached: 1544730456360.png (820x793, 909K)

I know you.

Attached: whatwhatinmyass.png (440x170, 48K)

nuh-uh..

Attached: noo.gif (385x200, 1.11M)

Who's going to bring the grill and hot dogs?