Rust

Just bought a Ruger 10/22 brand new in box from a pawn shop; came with everything in box and looks like it has never been opened, I’m looking at it closer right now and it looks like part of the internals are rusting, is it rust?

Attached: 0662C81A-3199-43D5-BDAC-606E6B1C5BEA.jpg (4032x3024, 3.48M)

No.

lick it and find out.

>brand new
>from a pawn shop
Pick one.

Have you ever actually bought a gun before? A lot of pawn shops are also licensed dealers for firearm companies. Almost every pawnshop in my town are licensed Glock dealers/armorers

Probably not, take gun apart, completely clean and lubricate as you should with all new guns, hopefully go shoot it, and repeat. Check back in a month or two.

it really doesnt look like rust or anything to be worried about. My 870 looked way worse than that after a year or two, and it still works just fine

That's not rust, buddy.
You're fine

It’s fine

This fucking board sometimes, jesus christ...

It's cosmoline you baby-dicked retard

Dude, look at iraqveteran8888 pawn shop. It has better selection than a lot of gunships. Here I can buy a lawn mower and a SBR AR.

Here's some knowledge, that's rust that can and will kill you, take it from a navy seal. /thread

>cleaning a 10/22

Attached: 1435206722029.jpg (585x591, 87K)

I dunno man, an AC-130 has a 25mm, 40mm, and a 105mm. That's a pretty good selection I'd say.

that's mim-poop. Leftover poop release agent from mim mold. 100% normal

As a covert CIA operative, I will vouch for this Seal and his information. /thread

Yeaahhh man gun is pretty much worthless now.

I'll buy it off your for $50.00, best you can do most likely

As Terry A. Davis, I will run this CIA nigger over. /thread

as a recently flattened cia-nigger, I can confirm everything Uncle Terry says as 100% accurate. /thread

As God, I can confirm that 640x480 is the only correct resolution for an OS. /thread

Does this board attract retards? Or make them?

Yeah