HPD bans use of no-knock raids after four officers shot during Dennis Tuttle botched drug raid:

HPD bans use of no-knock raids after four officers shot during Dennis Tuttle botched drug raid: nytimes.com/2019/02/19/us/no-knock-warrant-houston-police.html

Attached: tuttle.jpg (920x613, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/hpd-raid-officers-1400-cases-under-district-attorney-review/5147320/
abc13.com/warrant-informant-didnt-buy-drugs-from-couple-killed-in-raid/5140341/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Why the fuck were they a thing in the first place? The officers in the Tuttle raid were literally wearing plane clothes and did not have any body cams. They looked exactly like home invaders.

This. No knock raids should only be employed by federal police with a federal warrant. Local jurisdictions fuck it up way to much, and local judges rubber stamp the fuck out of warrents for nothing.

Attached: plane clothes.jpg (581x289, 15K)

was he shooting with 357 or 38? none of the officers died as far as I know? succeeded in stopping the stack of failed due to dying?

Vests, and sheer luck. One cop was actually shot in the face.

upvoted

>federal police

Attached: 1532142704996s.jpg (228x250, 4K)

?

did he succeed in holding off "swat" In your opinion? one man and a revolver or will anons still make swat posts?

>armed trained invaders surprise you in your home
>shoot 4 before being killed
Dude may have died but he went out like a boss

This. Guy was a beast. Did it with a fuckin revolver too.

No knock raids shouldn't be employed at all. They're a direct violation of the third amendment.

IMO he went out as best as he could, or even better. He forced an entry team to briefly withdraw from the house under fire, and at least four shots connected. He also may never realize it but he also caused a massive scandal at HPD that led to what was essentially a ban on no-knocks.

Attached: I use this to dab on europoors.jpg (720x919, 45K)

>No knock raids shouldn't be employed at all.
No they have a legitimate use, a very rare use, but still it does exi-
>Third amendment
Ok fag, cease posting immediately.

no, they will still employ them. He died for nothing.

Well no, revenge is pretty good, they shot his wife, so fuck it. Somebody shoots my wife i would not want to live anymore and would take major solace in connecting with the perpetrator.

>federal police
A federal police force is technically prohibited by the U.S. constitution, but instead we have what’s called federal law enforcement agencies

Attached: 1521923668690.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

Federal law enforcement was literally mentioned in the constitution you faggot, you can't murder someone in Missouri and then run to Kansas and then be good, the Founding Fathers foresaw this shit.

Pedantic as fuck.

correction: they will require the express permission of the chief. I doubt we will see their use going forward considering the raping they got for two dead white boomers.

Attached: me with an ar.png (607x582, 132K)

WRONG

Attached: WRONG.jpg (600x643, 23K)

>HPD bans use of no knock raid after HPD officer lied to get a no knock warrant, had baggies of drugs in his squad car ready to plant, and causes the death (murder) of two civilians

Attached: 1295766414529.jpg (1024x1024, 44K)

I have no doubt those boomer fucks had weed. They look like tweakers. Not that they deserved it.

You are still trying to justify the HPD's actions.

>not that they deserved it
>U R JUSTIFYIN THEIR ACTIONS!

Man, you are not too bright are ya?

>weed
>tweakers
Are you one of those idiots who thinks you inject pot

baste

bootlicking faggot

imagine if he had an AK pistol instead. he'd probably be alive. Rip mr. tuttle and ms. nicohols

boomers can't into AKs nor AK pistols

>assert the victims were druggies
>nonono I wasn't downplaying what happened!

so?
we still need to burn down acevedos house and all the houses of all the officers involved.
and the police union spokesperson.

this isnt enough. dont settle. they killed people off lies. why shouldnt you kill people off of truth?
texans talk tough but they are faggots getting replaced by mexicans just like californians.

Attached: his name was tuttle.jpg (750x500, 72K)

is this the 2nd amendment solution you were all telling me about?

Attached: 1547998201727.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

The third amendment is literally self-contradictory

>No knock raids... (are) a... violation of the third amendment

I was unaware that no knock raids resulted in the cops living in the house. Geez, they're even worse than I thought! How do they keep getting away with this?

>No they have a legitimate use, a very rare use, but still it does exi-

No they don't. If someone is dangerous it's better to get him outside his house when he is alone not inside where his family or randon 3rd party can get injured or killed.

+you are a moron if you don't think the no knock raids are not just a form of intimidation

Attached: 1549203297433m.jpg (1024x717, 86K)

>no knock raids have a rare use
Give and inch and they take a mile, they should be banned completely fucking pigs need to know their limits

does he mean the 4th

We all know the truth here. He even used a revolver. Don't deny it, Jow Forums.

Attached: revolver ocelot shot by XOF team posing as police.png (990x604, 1.27M)

>dey got dem grass of da debbilz in dat der house
>less go gettum

Well shit.
F

wow so I guess all the niggers and spics in houston took a month off from crime?
and now because scumbag LEO's killed innocent people with zero reprecussions

now niggers and spics in houston will be able to commit crime more freely

great

>Implying that the cops who killed them are not criminal niggers and spics who get paid to kill law abiding white people

Attached: 1546568921474.jpg (540x960, 68K)

Was this a SWAT team? I thought I read that they were just narcs

as a Houstonian this is an acceptable start but I wont be satisfied until Acevedo is fired, the FBI have conducted an in depth investigation into all 170 members of the HPD narcotics division, and the officers who conducted the raid are in jail. The only one I think is realistic unfortunately is that a few of the officers involved are in jail.

It doesn't matter because they found literally more than twice as many drugs by volume in the cop's car (The one who lied about having CIs who bought drugs at that house and then led the raid on it) than in the house, and the drugs in the cop's car were worse narcotics.
There was no legitimate reason for him to have drugs in his car. There was no legitimate reason for the raid in the first place. He lied about their being drugs and then brought his own to "prove" himself correct. At best. At worst it was a deliberate murder.

There are really only two who should go to jail over this specific incident. The guy who lied about having an informant and then brought his own drugs, and the guy who corroborated the lie and then tried to lie again to cover his own ass once the cat was out of the bag. Those two guys provably did something illegal. The rest of them have no provable connection. At least not yet.

abc13.com/hpd-raid-officers-1400-cases-under-district-attorney-review/5147320/

reminder. the officer who started this?
he was a lying fucking nigger.
so it was probably just a lazy nigger lying to circumvent due process that got a man killed after cops shot his dog, killed his wife in front of him and then went on to demonize anyone that questioned it

they also took away his 2 other dogs and killed them after.

Attached: Anthony-Stokes-heart-transplant.jpg (636x382, 57K)

I disagree
>kill the cops involved
>burn down their houses while their families are inside asleep
>kill the judge who signed off on the warrant
>kill the officers union guy who threatened to kill and take guns away from people who ask questions about the case
>kill acevedo and burn his house down

I think that would be a better measure of preventative justice that would stop people like this from kicking in the doors of innocent people and murdering them for no reason

Attached: compliance cucks.jpg (1024x733, 175K)

If the pigs who shot them felt any remorse they would quit their job of murdering innocent people disgusted by their own actions.

But guess what. Most policemen don't care if they kill innocent people on the side. In fact most of them don't care if killing innocent people is all they do.

The guys who did that would have no problem killing you and your family next over some BS claims made against you

Attached: 1550136211212.jpg (189x325, 12K)

There is no situation where a no knock raid and a court ordered warrant go together. If you have to ask for a judges permission and can take the time to seek a warrant, then the situation defacto doesn't rate a no knock. It's only appropriate to take someone by surprise in situations that don't require a judge to sign off, like a hostage situation. Using them to seize evidence isn't worth the risk.

I work in LE as an analyst, and I've pissed off cops by giving them the pragmatic end game of a no knock raid where the homeowner isn't given a chance to positively ID the police.

>ask what they'd do if they kicked in a door, went about clearing a room, and came upon a homeowner in a defensive position pointing a weapon at them
>"I'd shoot them."
>Then do you understand that from their perspective, even if they realize you're police when you enter the room, it's in their best interest not to hesitate?

white cop lies, get two niggers murdered over lies
>FBI investigation, entire police force goes down, murder chargees, cop sees life in prison
nigger cop gets two innocent whites killed over lies
>he may see perjury chargers if a crime was committed

You forgot to mention the somalian nigger who shot unarmed white woman through a car door in what was probably a ND

jesus I forgot about that

I'm sick and tired of having dirtbags trying to take cop lives when all we’re trying to do is protect this community and protect our families. Enough is enough. If you’re the ones out there spreading the rhetoric that police officers are the enemy, well just know we’ve all got your number now. I'm going to be keeping track on all of y’all, and we’re going to make sure to hold you accountable every time you stir the pot on our police officers

Attached: Yukari Gestapo.jpg (1556x1676, 487K)

Anyone have the quote from the chief talking about how they're taking names of anyone that questions police?

It's amazing how much shit niggers get away with and yet still claim to be oppressed in US.

>Anyone have the quote from the chief talking about how they're taking names of anyone that questions police?

They do the same thing in every country. You are either a bootlicker or their enemy. A guy in my country keeps being harassed by these faggots for years just because he flew an old anti communist flag.

Policeniggers are liberals and communists.

The funniest thing about this whole situation is the dude merc'd em with a revolver. Dude may have been a coke using low life but he still used a wheel gun to take out some crooked cops that were much better equipped. And to think they argued against gun ownership. The dude had a gun that originated in the 19th century!

>Policeniggers are liberals and communists.

They are neither, they are just paid to enforce laws, just or unjust.

that guy needs to be publicly hanged

the lying nigger needs to be charged with 4 counts of attempted murder on a police officer
you know, like what would happen if one of us lied and got people killed for no reason.

see

>Most policemen don't care if they kill innocent people on the side.

It's not on the side if it's their primary job, not that I'd expect top level thinking from those that vehemently advocate against law and order. What these cops did was beyond horrible, but pretending like all cops are the problem is even more reprehensible. Not only that, not seeing the real evil, the government and the legal system that gives cops, DAs, lawyers, etc the latitude to fuck people over so thoroughly is even worse than anything else.

>They are neither, they are just paid to enforce laws, just or unjust.

Lol nonsense. You're a moron if you think the coppers are not put through a special brainwashing process to make them good boys.

They are not just following orders they actually believe that people should be disarmed and white nationalists should be killed. If you are a "racist" or even a nationalist and you have a run in with police they will threaten your children or rape your wife in front of you.

Exact thing happened in Milwaukee a few weeks ago. Spoiler: the cop died.

>It's not on the side if it's their primary job, not that I'd expect top level thinking from those that vehemently advocate against law and order. What these cops did was beyond horrible, but pretending like all cops are the problem is even more reprehensible

They are all a problem and should be replaced with private security which would be founded by lowering taxes.

The poor could either protect themselves or deal with living in the ghetto for all i care.

The only thing which should not be private is investigating murders or busing large criminal organisations.

>ask what they'd do if they kicked in a door, went about clearing a room, and came upon a homeowner in a defensive position pointing a weapon at them
>"I'd shoot them."
>Then do you understand that from their perspective, even if they realize you're police when you enter the room, it's in their best interest not to hesitate?
pigs are so retarded it's not even funny

>pigs are so retarded it's not even funny

Less retarded than the people who send them prayers after they killed two innocent unarmed taxpayers

>Meatheads vs evangelicucks
difficult choice desu

Believe what you want, but consider reading about Occam's razor.

they are still saying two suspects were killed
>instead of two innocent people were killed for no reason by a lying nigger

The third amendment only applies to soldiers (not the police, who are essentially employees of the federal or local government).

>They are all a problem and should be replaced with private security which would be founded by lowering taxes.

Yeah, no way that private companies would abuse that, similar to how private companies are currently not abusing our prison system.

cops are fair game
anyone that will kill you and take away your guns or rights for existing is fair game

>
They are not just following orders they actually believe that people should be disarmed and white nationalists should be killed. If you are a "racist" or even a nationalist and you have a run in with police they will threaten your children or rape your wife in front of you.
They do that to lefties who disagree with them too. They're not politically charged so much as they're just powertripping and given license to kill.

OY VEY WE SHOULD VOTE RED OR BLUE AND THAT WILL TRULY CHANGE THINGS
THE ONLY THING THAT WONT CHANGE ANYTHING IS KILLING ANYONE THATS TAKEN MONEY FROM AIPAC

Attached: 81aa814ebd384cf2a7b00da568568b01ca7a247f6d899cba9eeb1b2ea21f9f47.jpg (500x358, 40K)

>They are not just following orders they actually believe that people should be disarmed and white nationalists should be killed. If you are a "racist" or even a nationalist and you have a run in with police they will threaten your children or rape your wife in front of you.

this cops and all feds are trained to keep niggers and spics on probation
but kill anything that resembles armed white resistance
look at the coast guard fag

>that guy needs to be publicly hanged

I agree, but being beaten, tarred, and feathered would be better optics.

I could go into a gay thing about absolutism and siths with a gay star wars reference but I think it would be lost on you. If you break the tooth of a saw, you only have to replace the blade. If you break the whole saw, it's out of commission. Blaming the police is stupid and your time and energy is better spent petitioning both local and federal governments about your rights. Especially considering they are not the biggest threat to personal firearm ownership in the US.

>Especially considering they are not the biggest threat to personal firearm ownership in the US.

Laws are just words on paper. Cops will be the ones to actually enforce a gun-grab.

>petitioning both local and federal governments about your rights.
Don't you understand that the way this works is, the police do whatever they want, justify it later, send paperwork upstream with their justification, then the government backs that up and minimizes the damage they did because raiding police stations and charging random cops with murder, racketeering, rape, etc would be hard?

In the end the only way to stop the government from killing innocent people is to teach the people at the bottom not to fucking kill people.

>Yeah, no way that private companies would abuse that, similar to how private companies are currently not abusing our prison system.

Private companies would have no right to raid peoples homes you moron. And they would feel less entitled to the money since you could just cancel your subscription to their service.

Also private security would have less diversity hires, especially less uptty blacks who abuse their power to get back at the white man

I just dont believe in discriminating between the dumb and complicit
most cops are ZOG jew puppets

jews need to die
so do they
they have access to the same information you or I have
they are the ones killing us
they are the ones destroying the USA

fuck em. kill them all. they wanna die for jews who dont even consider them human? thats their fault.

Attached: (((fellow white ATF agents))) dont you just hate the gubment.jpg (467x488, 174K)

abc13.com/warrant-informant-didnt-buy-drugs-from-couple-killed-in-raid/5140341/

cops lied about it too, they were innocent

>Blaming the police is stupid and your time and energy is better spent petitioning both local and federal governments about your rights.

American lynchings are a great example of how white american civilians dealt with the black criminal element.If anything police protects the criminals as evident by their behaviour in my country.

To give you a clear example. Our local police allowed Gypsies to terrorize locals for several years. During that time the Gypsies robbed, raped and beaten the locals. Finally after several years of being victims the locals banded together, organised themselves and prevented Gypsies from returning on the property that they were squatting on.

And police who all this time did nothing to stop the crime sent out more than 100 coppers to protect the poor Gypsies who were later evacuated and were given free housing elsewhere.

The citizens stopped crime on their own and police only got in their way.

dear god
get your high IQ huge dick into my mouth

sometimes I forget this board isnt completely jews and feds
god I miss pre 2012 Jow Forums
all we did was talk about doing what needs to be done

Attached: all matters.jpg (986x553, 96K)

>If anything police protects the criminals as evident by their behaviour in my country

This, I'm a Swede and if I do anything but lay down and take it, THEN I am the person that will face legal consequences in a home invasion situation.

Example number 2:

>2 adult Arab males harassed underage white girls and stole their wallets
>A group of students aged between 15-18 surrounded them and prevented them from leaving before police arrived
>The two men were not jailed when police arrived but were sent back to the "refugee" center instead

In this case police did nothing but deescalate racial tensios and protect two foreigners who harassed locals.

>literally "i want privatized services because i can afford them and fuck everyone else"

You'd have everyone else licking your boots if you could.

>This, I'm a Swede and if I do anything but lay down and take it, THEN I am the person that will face legal consequences in a home invasion situation.

In the 80's and 90's there were groups in every European country which were battling foreign criminals on the streets when police didn't. And now these groups are gone because everyone involved got ridiculous amount of jailtime for beating up a foreign criminal

>literally "i want privatized services because i can afford them and fuck everyone else

All taxpayers can afford private security.

reminder that the reason coppers are "justified" in every action they take is because of the degeneration of our society and subsequently the filth of the streets turns your average do-goody boy scout into a veritable judge dredd. ive known enough cops to tell, the newer oakly wearing generation that are out looking for trouble only do so in safe places, where tyrone cant pop out of his natural camouflage with his problem solva
>ey fuck u piggy
bad cops are exactly that; terrible policemen. they do make good gang members though, pushing people on their turf around, demanding respect where it was not earned, making sure that YOU know that they are there.
i havent broken many laws, got a seatbelt ticket when i went off a private road into a public one. highway patrolman nabbed me at the stop sign and made me regret ever getting up that morning. pulled over dozons of times for "dim lights" by both highway patrol and sherrifs. must have been hours of my time between me sitting there answering retarded questions
>no im not a felon
>no ive never been arrested
>no i have no guns in the car
>no im not casing this fucking bank look at my car you dumb shit im not exactly inconspicuous
>no im not related to any black people
"oh well we pulled you over because your license plate light is dark, that can be a major issue"
the only issue here is your major dick swinging you overpraised metermaid, how about you go catch the niggers selling crack at the pot store instead of spending 45 mins staring down a guy pulling cash out of an ATM at 10 pm
>OINK OINK OINK I SMELL MONEY
FUCK YOU THIS SHITS ALREADY TAXED YOU GREEDY WANNABE COLUMBO

>private security
Not worth it imo, all they can do is show up (late) and call the cops if they notice theres been a break-in

Remember, when seconds matter the cops are minutes away

Attached: 1194012978972.gif (320x287, 982K)

Pic related seems treasonous to me.
OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

He did pretty good with a wheel gun.
Id have liked to see what a 44mag would have done.

everyone can afford them because if you are wronged then the lawsuit pays for itself and a giant company will be more than happy to take your case
this happens now except the public sector gets sued and the taxpayer pays, even though the taxpayer did not wrong anyone. just fuck my life up senpai lol

Attached: 1548332245988.gif (295x295, 1.57M)

Ha, I hope they parted that stupid little shit out after he bought it.

Considering that in this scenario there are no public police, who the fuck is going to have the authority to hold these private security groups accountable? Are we just to have our own private security group go over there with guns and have mercenary wars every time someone gets wronged by a PMC?

What exactly is the difference at this point?

PMCs/merceneries don't get PoW rights, you can give them court-martial and execution for criminal behavior.