Discreet rifle bags

Any suggestions on a discreet rifle bag? I live in an apartment in a liberal anti-gun city and don't want people to know I'm transporting my AR. I saw this bag by savior equipment but it's sold out. What do my apartment dwelling kommando's use to hide the fact that they're transporting a rifle?

Attached: savior_tgb.jpg (720x720, 24K)

>hiding

Attached: 1473755284220.jpg (640x432, 46K)

I personally break mine down and transport it in a gym duffel bag or a backpack

>not using a violin case
ISHYGDDT

Won't work with 16". Most bags are way too short to transport one. Get a guitar case.

This. A guitar gig bag will fit an AR/AK easily, get a bass gig bag for larger rifles.
Ezpz

Tennis racket bag will hold a broken down 16.

Buy any cheapo rectangular rifle case, and a bodypillow case. Take it to a tailor, have them remove the handles, sew the pillowcase to the gun case, and stuff the space between.

No one will ever know what you're carrying.

Attached: Hot-Japan-Anime-Pillowcase-WIZARD-GIRL-AMBITIOUS-dakimakura-pillow-case-anime-body-pillow-cases-Deco (534x640, 93K)

Guitar/bass bag
Guitar for ar15 bass for ar10/bigger gun

How would you get the case open?

My apartment has a sign outside (unenforceable) that says "no guns". I own 6, including 4 long guns. I've been seen with my rifle case once, but liberals/my neighbors have no idea what it is. They probably think it's a guitar case. Don't spend too much money on a "discreet bag", just use a regular rifle case.

I typically put mine in my big out bag with the barrel coming out the top. The cops have been called before they know I’m just heading to the range or camping at this point.

Jesus Christ that's the opposite of discrete

Full sized rifle case with Yamaha, Roland, Kurzweil logos and musical notation stickers.
You are just a keyboard player heading to a gig.

Trombone case, it will protect your chastity

if you have to hide it...hide it right!

Attached: unspecified.jpg (1936x2592, 851K)

My brother has a bag of golf clubs that zip shut on the top. Make sure you add actual clubs and a few balls to make believable noises

A black garbage bag of course

5.11 Low Vis M4 Bag (LVM4)

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1200, 320K)

>What do my apartment dwelling kommando's use to hide the fact that they're transporting a rifle?
I use a rifle bag and give a neutral nod to people who make eye contact. If they smile, I say "mornin" or "hey" in a friendly tone. This is how grown-up's behave.

Slap a bunch of coffee shop and lgbt/feminist stickers on it if you're in an especially liberal area

Here use one of these

Attached: IMG_20190221_091906.jpg (960x954, 139K)

where can i buy it

What about takedown or folding systems for ARs?

Attached: download.jpg (273x185, 6K)

With the upper and lower separately, this works perfectly for my 16" AR with the upper going diagonally from lower left corner to the top of the bag. Bit of a tight fit, if you had a larger than A2 flash hider, it might not work. I can also carry mags, ammo, and a pistol case as well.

Attached: opplanet-5-11-tactical-select-weapon-accessories-carry-sling-bag-true-navy-58603-726.jpg (260x260, 7K)

golf club bag or similar long bag
buy guitar case and foam tard

whats foam tard?

Fencing bag.
I used to fence foil (shut up nerds at least I went outside), and I now use my fencing bag to stow my 16" AR. The side pockets also fit mags, and i can fit a small cleaning kit in there

Attached: download (1).jpg (276x183, 4K)

>this is how grownups behave
Did you miss the part about OP living in a liberal area?

You should be able to get away with anything as long as it isn't embossed with a notable gun company's logo. Usually no one makes a big deal when they don't one what you are doing. If one of your neighbors knows what it is, they most likely don't care.

kek

Utg makes a discreet case (sold on amazon). Like $20.
If you want to go the extra mile, get some stencils and spray paint “yamaha” on the side. Tell anyone that asks its a keyboard

Attached: 1548531360626.jpg (405x405, 62K)

Impressive

Ceremonial slashin of the threads
>what you shoot more than once a year user?

Attached: 1544411657935s-1.jpg (124x96, 2K)

Get shot for being a commie pinko fag. The irony.

Adding a bunch of shit to make an ar do what a normal ar does only 3 times more complex and takes twice as long

Search for "keyboard gig bag". Endless options.

Attached: 51Yowr+HZfL._SL1000_[1].jpg (1000x530, 53K)

Little late to the party for recommending that.

normies have no idea how a rifle bag looks like. If its not green/brown leather (hunter style) or some cringy camo, you'll be fine.

>be me
>eurotrash
>lib city
>use public transit to go to range

In 4 years going to the same range, twice a month at least (lol minimum range time laws), two (!) people have asked me what kind of guitar I play.

Are the crab legs decent for you at least?

guitar case

The one I looked at only replaced the barrel nut and gas tube and didn't look all that complex. I think you're exaggerating a bit with your assessment.

The FoldAR on the other hand, looks like it replaces the whole upper and I think has a proprietary barrel, but seems to use a standard bolt and BCG.

dude this is Germany, we have sausage and potato salad

YOU can put an aks 74u or a mp5 with folded stock in this triangle bag

Attached: file.png (425x425, 125K)

I use a bass case for my FAL
ARs/AK will fit into a guitar case

>that bag
Makes you look like Chaika lmao.

Attached: Chaika.Trabant.full.1800341.jpg (2367x3469, 3.28M)

That sucks.
Where do rednecks live in germany?

>normies have no idea how a rifle bag looks like. If its not green/brown leather (hunter style) or some cringy camo, you'll be fine.

This.

Wow, do you guys not have no singles policy either? Europe is so weird.

>Where do rednecks live in germany?
Well, once you get away from the big cities, you'll find some. Bavaria is basically our Texas (even threatening to leave the union occasionally) and the north is pretty incest-y in some places, so those are sure bets as well. The more east you go, the more backwards the people are (and the harder they are to understand). Except for Berlin, that is just a trumpian shithole.

Well on the plus side the range trap is funded by the public health care system, so its literally taxpayer money "hard at work". Suck on that, ObamaCare. And we basically invented jesters so theres that

>Tell anyone that asks its a keyboard

If somebody is asking, it’s probably because they’re a musician. They’ll want to see what you got, talk music, maybe do some jam sessions. You see how this could be a problem?

Instead of disguising your case as something that’s going to attract attention, leave it blank. If some nosy fuck is so ill-mannered as to ask what it is, just smile and say you keep your lunch in there.

>one rifle
>multiple pistols
>no mags for anything

Why?

Ive been wanting to visit germany sometime. Whats a germans opinion on the swiss, or the german speaking swiss anyway?

>not putting mags in an I'm with her backpack

Shiggy

They are weird to me. Like Bavarians on steroids. Good gun culture too.

Their "german" is... different from everyone else's german. They do understand you, but the ones I've met I couldn't understand. They knew I didn't understand what they said (evidenced by my "say what??") but they would just repeat what they said without trying to sound any different. They didn't give a fuck.

I like skiing and I find mountains to be pretty, but I don't think I would like living in a mountainous area like Switzerland or Austria. Rolling hills of middle Germany or the northern flatlands are more for me.

I use a coyote brown 5.11 rifle bag and I live in Portland Oregon, THE most liberal place in the US, and nobody has said anything about it (wouldn’t recommend the bag by the way)

You guys are idiots

Attached: 798DC887-E9FF-4F56-92AF-C15A4B68E748.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

I forgot about Austria, they kind of in the same vien as the Swiss then?

Good.

Attached: 4d55e499991fb47f4209c58c355a3465.jpg (800x481, 62K)

Fuck the Bergjuden. Bunch of inbred banker cunts. Nice gun culture though and they didn't get cucked by the EU. Still, fuck them hard in every orifice. Same goes for Bavarians and Baden-Württemberg. Norf 4 lyfe.

You know the saying, "whats the difference between a European and an American? The American thinks 100 years is a long ass time, the European thinks 100km is a pretty long drive."

I live like 600 km north of either the Swiss or the Austrians - to me they are basically the same. But you can't say that to them without offending both.

Beer is better up north too, imo.
Jever - wie dat Land, so dat Bier, ganz scheen platt

I don't, and nobody has ever said anything if they even notice. I live in a super liberal area too. Don't stress too much, most people genuinely don't give a fuck what you are doing. The people that notice won't care and those that would care won't notice.

I got ya, I suppise I could at least visit all over with all the trains and stuff, since youre both up north where is the place I should go?
Oh and whats Germanies policy on foreigners shooting over there, can I just walk into a range and rent a rifle?

Distances really sont mean much to me its true, in Northern Nevada I need to go 75 miles to get to the next town, and its still less than 20k people.

>where is the place I should go?
If you're into Navy stuff, Wilhelmshaven is one place to check out. Especially the navy yard. They have a Type XXI submarine there you can visit, pretty cool. I forget the U-number, I only remember it as U-Bauer (after its commander, Kpt-Ltn. Bauer). They also have a cold war DD and a minesweeper I think - its been a while.
If you're up north definitely check out one of the old hanse cities as well, Bremen, Lübeck, one of the smaller ones. Kiel maybe. Skip Hamburg imo.
Getting into central Germany, Berlin is a shithole but also "an experience". Just stay away from the suburbs and Kreuzberg. In the west, Cologne is the place to see, or maybe some Ruhr area places for the industrial feeling. If you're more into poetry and stuff, the Erfurt/Weimar/etc area is your place.

>Oh and whats Germanies policy on foreigners shooting over there, can I just walk into a range and rent a rifle?
In general I don't think there should be any problems if, say, friends brought you in and let you shoot their guns. As long as you're over 18...
Not all ranges rent out guns though. Some do, but expect it to be some beater K98k, or a (practically smoothbore) .38spl or stuff like that. Most shooting is organized in gun clubs, which have their own guns to lend to the junior members.
We had some newbies come in to the club last week, I don't think we even checked their IDs. We let the senior fudd do an instructional lecture and then just had some dude stand behind them to coach and watch out they don't fuck up.

Ill see what google comes up with when its time to take a trip, but If I cant shoot in Europe I can be contented to rent a motorcycle and ride around, Euro twisties are fod tier.

With red flag laws it's best to protect yourself. Cunts are just waiting for you to get into an argument with your gf to call the brownshirts on you.

These are really nice if your rifle fits. It only holds up to 32" total length and my 16" barreled AR is roughly 31.5", so it's snug as a bug in a rug.

>"no guns"
I think Thomas Jefferson would like a word with your apartment manager.

I use a camo rifle bag that I picked up at Walmart for like $15 and my multicam range bag for my goodies. But I don't live in lefty fagsville, usa.

Telling an obvious lie is more of a problem and raises suspicion. Just tell then the truth when they ask what's in it, odds are they won't take you seriously anyway.

yeah it's in my lease too. my state actually has a designated "no guns sign", but the one that's in front of my apartment is just painted on and totally non enforceable. After my lease is up I'm gonna put up a big sign that says "ATTENTION CRIMINALS: RESIDENTS OF THIS APARTMENT COMPLEX CANNOT DEFEND THEMSELVES BECAUSE" with an arrow pointed at the "no guns" sign

I live in PDX and I give no fucks as well.
I have boxes/cases for handguns, but not for shotguns and most of my rifles.
Just carry a pile of guns out to the car or wherever.
Nobody's ever given me any shit.
Not even that passive-aggressive Portland shit.
OP is just an octowussy.

why would you screw everyone else in your apartment complex
it's probably not even the apartment manager's call, it's probably insurance requirements

I'm not screwing anyone. I live in one of the most affluent, whitest suburbs in the entire midwest. There are a total of two officer involved shooting incidents in the entire 200 year history of the city I live in (the second one actually happened this year, a few months ago); violent crime/home invasions are virtually unheard of. Besides, it'll probably only be up for a few hours until the building engineer sees it and takes it down. Hopefully they'll realize that unenforceable rules that prevent lawful people from defending themselves won't stop criminals from doing whatever the fuck they want. They probably won't though, this tactic never fucking works. Also i've never heard of any insurance company that requires renters/apartment owners to disarm themselves for any insurance reason and I've rented quite a few places at this point.

Duffle bag

/Thread

I put my long guns in soft cases, then pile those into an oversized duffel bag. Convenient and doesn't look like guns.

Attached: 1548371288639.png (750x754, 990K)

>read about riflebags, look at them online. never heard of them before.
>this theead gets made.

glowniggers

The perfect positioning of the stickers give away the ruse. Hippies carrying around instruments would have stickers haphazardly stuck all over.

I live in an apartment too, I use several different types of discreet bags. I have a few of the discontinued Blackhawk tennis racquet bags which work well, a Haley strategic bag, but the best bang for the buck bag is a Bulldog discreet rifle bag that you can get on amazon for like $30

Attached: IMG_20180728_211723.jpg (1743x1307, 865K)

This. Also too many stickers specifically mentioning guns. Replace a few of these with peace signs, pot leafs, a Bernie sticker, etc.