Go to

>go to reddit.com/r/guns/
>bring a souvenir

Attached: colinnoirBTFO.png (756x869, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5UbxVilsdc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

assume they're a felon if they own a hi-point then go to the range with no hearing protection.

Who would have ever known reddit would be capable of making a joke that isn't shirting on dooomlam grrrroooooump.

I's not really a reditor. Its a channer, probably OP, who has the account only for trolling.

just calling someone a nigger isn't really a joke

nypa fuck off

Just checked. Guy had a angry honk with a handgun as profile pic. Deffinetley a Jow Forumsomando.
Anyway, here is my souvenir. A pair of white cuckolds, who entered the thread only for the opportunity to digitally lick the nigger balls.

Attached: c.jpg (1342x920, 374K)

It's more a life style, you nigger.

based redditor hunting hogs with a .22 LR

Attached: yb.png (673x603, 844K)

>LE BASED antianime goossnigger
Go back and stay back

3rd hog this year, 3000th round shot at hog this year.

Post linked to Reddit should be banned

Die faggot

What does his goose pic and reddit account have to do with me. Are you mentally ill?

Just so you know, most subs filter the word "nigger" so your comment is guranteed to be seen by a mod. Censor one letter and itll go through, use an *.

he's one of the newfag r*dditor schizos that thinks everyone on Jow Forums that he doesn't like is the same person

>Remington
Yeah, the other 2997 must have failed in some way.

Hes already permabanned. Should have called him an "un-bassed negro-american chicken muncher",

i hate niggers as well, but have an original thought for once in your life dude

why are they like this. it's so bizarre

I've killed hundreds of pigs with .22 lr before butchering. It works fine.

> Cajun trigger
> RDS
> supressor
> all on a polymer gun
Just get the P-01 or even better, the SP-01 Tac. You're spending all that money and putting on size anyway, might as well just put on mass for recoil absorbtion.

Not cool
You should be happy people other than rednecks are in to guns

>shiieeeet homes i love my AK it got no stock so you can shoot dat bitch wif a hand, pinche cabron wont know what hit em
yeah gun ownership truly bridges the divide between us

t. Goosenigger

Tac is for fags, sp01 safety is true bae

take THAT, liberals.

No. Why do you make these threads all the time? Is there a thread on reddit that says "make a thread on Jow Forums and post results" or something?

That's got to be the reason.
Yes please

yea and we have Tranny Discord™ for that too

> Implying some bougie dude with a tacti-cool pistol setup is no better than a dipshit cholo, all so you can find a reason to keep him off your range
Jesus, dude. Do you also get mad when some random brown dude makes more money than you do?

I refuse Mr double Dubs man, don't you understand?
Nigger is the perfect word because of its absurdity.
2 syllables that can lay and dark man low, it's practically comical, like the knights of Ni.

not what i was implying at all but you do you man

No.
>youtube.com/watch?v=f5UbxVilsdc

Found Jamal’s bitch

Ni!

Not him, but i get mad when some random brown dude even exists. Also, cholos get the gas even faster then nogs. Also, nigs liking guns is cultural appropriation. They told us we are not permitted to appropriate their rap culture or have an afro haircut. So they too should stick to their things, like ritual sacrifice of children for magical powers and dancing around a fire. Guns are out thing.

I'll be glad when school vacation is over

>implying school vacations matter in the age of smartphones

Go the fuck back

reddit is just a bunch of normies virtue signaling or otherwise begging for attention.

Im a 33yo doomer you fuck face!

Attached: ND9IAQf.jpg (490x750, 179K)

the voting system encourages that kind of behavior to be prominent over everything else. It's atrocious

I just reported this Nathan fellow for racism. I sure hope he stop being such a tool.

Guns were invented by asians, so no, guns are OUR thing. Have fun prancing around with a sharp metal object, queer

I don't really think that's cool desu. The guy is just sharing his hobby with the community legally, I don't get why you'd wanna ruin someone's day like that. He's probably one of the very few black guys in that gun sub, why not just let him be if he's doing nothing wrong? I mean he's on reddit so it's not like he was on Jow Forums where those kind of comments would be expected

It wasn't tasteful or funny trolling it was just rude.

fucking millennials dude, anything for the LULZ. that what you get when kids don't have fathers.

Yes in a controlled environment where you place the gun against the pigs head is totally the same as a wild boar. Just because you could hunt with a .22 doesn't mean its smart or humane to.

You invented faggot shit. It only became usable after whypio got a hand of it.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_firearm

>You invented faggot shit.
>literally posts a link saying chinese invented guns
?????

Nig only posted it for the attention. If it was really about guns, it would have been a POV, or much more showing of the gun. He was essentially showing off him self, and not the gun. The title was just an excuse, to pretend its about the gun. Its like when instagram thots post a shot in underwear, while eating cereal, and then post in comments that they "LOVE cereal *insert brand*". That dude should take his shit to instagram. You know who is an instagram whore from Jow Forums? Trip faggots from ARG. That tells you everything.

>It only became usable after whypio got a hand of it.

wy*e peepos invented autoloading cartridge guns, chegmade :DDD

Honestly i feel the only reason racism hasn't died is because the word nigger is so phonetically pleasing, same thing with faggot

>bring a souvenir

Why? All the same faggots post here too.

Attached: tranny statistics.png (1796x2256, 1.89M)

MUH FIRE LANCES

>Go to r*ddit
Yah that's gonna be No from me dog

Can confirm.
>live near a bunch of high schools in Orange County, CA
>regularly run into expired bans for phoneposters on /a/ and Jow Forums admitting they're underage
>half the IPs on the mobile network are range blocked

At least it's just dipshit kids doing harmless stupidity. Going by the permabans on phone IPs around here in N. Texas, there are a fucking lot of aspiring Chomos.