What minor cheap changes greatly improve a gun's enjoyability?

pic related. just put a basic sandpaper grip on my USP and holy hell is it better.

Attached: bloppity.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

As I get older, I appreciate bigger sights more than I used to.
Eh, that's not always cheap but close enough.

Removing the magazine safety in a Browning Hi-Power. Improves the trigger pull by leaps and bounds.

Point pistol at head and fire, so a faggot doesn't own it anymore.

Attached: jpegcompressoin.jpg (1000x752, 85K)

hmmmm interdasting
maybe the bhp isn't a total pos after all

Watch your mouth or John Browning is going to haunt your ass.

I was so disappointed when I shot it.

I have a Gen 4 G19 and I fell for the whole "you shouldn't get a better trigger, just shoot it and it'll smooth out" spiel. After thousands of rounds and a fuck ton of dry firing I still wasn't happy with it and fitted a Ghost Evo connector with no spring changes except a heavier striker spring. It was a huge improvement and it made a massive difference with my single hand shooting, especially weak side, and my 25 yard scores.

>smooth out
wtf does this mean mechanically?
am I supposed to wait for some parts to wear down? what in the actual fuck? fuck who ever said that to you

You do realize that things that rub against each other eventually smooth out, right?

sure, if they're machined improperly in the first place

Even after a solid polish job and 900 rounds my Glock 20 still has a 6 lb trigger pull with a mile of creep and over travel

Or if they have a protective finish, dipshit. And nothing has a mirror polished surface, even if it was machined to the smoothest surface possible.

okay, let's go with your retarded theory for a moment
why am I using a shitty trigger that has been designed to be shitty?

I'm surprised you've never heard that before. I've heard it from several places. It's one of those opinions that gets parroted all around, invariably so when people start talking about glocks or aftermarket triggers. Perhaps it was just my example but my glock's trigger was really inconsistent in regards to weight and especially how it stacked. I figured that it would get better because many people stated it would improve with use.

>why am I using a shitty trigger that has been designed to be shitty?
Because that is what 95% of guns come with from the factory, fucktard. Most guns sold are in the $400 - $700 range and come with substandard triggers to those of use who actually shoot. You can get trigger work done, you can install an aftermarket trigger, or you can buy an expensive pistol that comes with a good trigger. Those are your options, fucktard. Do you normally need everything explained to you? I'm guessing yes.

I'm not the one buying cheap guns with poorly made parts.

Cocksleeve
"One to ten, how close are you?"
"....baby?"
BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

Effectively, image related

Attached: 81TOqcniWpL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 220K)

Polishing trigger parts, swapping springs wolf or zev spring kits, sight upgrades to hi viz night sights, all inexpensive but improvement really noticeable.

Get the zev upgrade spring kit. Great video on YouTube

& Pro connector.

Replacing the trigger with a short pull and spring with the Wolf captive full power version, on the Beretta 92fs makes it feel fucking amazing

Short travel, breaks like glass, 50 dollars for the upgrade

A extended/oversized magazine release, which I'm still looking for an extended oversized one after I tried a buddies, makes rapid mag changes with it an absolute breeze but the upgraded mag release isn't exactly cheap, unfortunately, something like 40-50 dollars which is bloody ridiculous but is definitely worth it

Never listen to those people. Some people who buy Glocks literally believe in the "PERFECTION", muh Austrian handgun.

Their trigger is fucking garbage and everybody who actually shoots switches it, the disconnector spring and adds some kind of grip changes.

MK25, or any P226 for that matter with the SRT.

Shot the gun for 6000 rounds before SRT, switched it over, no ragrets

Sights. But why on earth are those so expensive