PUTIN: "I'M READY FOR ANOTHER CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS"

reuters.com/article/us-russia-putin/putin-to-u-s-im-ready-for-another-cuban-missile-crisis-if-you-want-one-idUSKCN1QA1A3

>President Vladimir Putin has said that Russia is militarily ready for a Cuban Missile-style crisis if the United States is foolish enough to want one and that his country currently has the edge when it comes to a first nuclear strike.

Finally got your wish, Jow Forums. You bitches ready for World War Motherfucking 3?

Attached: PUT-IN.jpg (1400x2192, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/articles/2011/12/20/1971_war_how_russia_sank_nixons_gunboat_diplomacy_14041
youtube.com/watch?v=p7L7WLFBYR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he ready for another round of economic depression? Well, maybe not Putin himself, but are his citizens ready for more economic depression.

it's never happening.

Attached: 1550369201053.jpg (5304x3445, 1.42M)

Eh nothing’s going to happen nothing ever does just talk

Hes already moving to isolate himself and diversify economy. My guess is hes going to grab some ex soviet states in addition to belarus too. Wouldnt want to be tajikistan or whatever the fuck those caucus strinf countries are called.

>Cold War 2.0 under Trump
Best timeline.

>getting your wish
More like being proven right
>They said in August 1914

All Putin has now is his missiles and wonder weapons, the embarrassing state of Russia's conventional fighting force totally offsets the sense of fear he's trying to create by parading them around.

Maybe Russia can recover from sanctions and become more independent, but I don't think we'll be seeing pre-2014 growth.

That's all Russia has ever had. They were a nuke armed regional power for the entire cold war. That's why they were contained to areas they could invade by land (eastern Europe) and Afghanistan for the most part.

They never did any serious air or sealift operations.

>regional power
>can glass America's heartland

>All the Soviets had was European and Central Asian power projection

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

hesrightyouknow.jpg

>*merishit talk shit
>Putin says do it an see what happens
>*merishit lose their collective shit
Iskanders on *merishit border soon.

Attached: 9k720 iskander-m (4).jpg (1400x828, 479K)

The thing with threats and promises is that you have to actually fulfill them and if you don't, well then people will quickly ignore your blabbering and stop caring. Putin has time and time again opened his mouth but nothing happened, the countless empty threats of retalation in Syria were and are laughable. At this point neither the population of his country nor his international opponents. Obviously there will always be a need to have an eye on what Russia does, not just because of their nuclear arsenal, but it doesn't justify this immense international media scaremongering. Unless you're a nation that borders Russia and is not within its Sphere of Influence I think you can safely go about your daily business and ignore anything Russian. Or laugh about it, whichever one you prefer.

> actually fulfill them
He keeps on fulfilling them you cretin. Wherever there is a sizable minority of Russians he has power projection to destabilize the country.

I'm far more worried about China than Russia. China will overthrow us as the dominant world power in my lifetime

It's not like the context of that particular part was included or anything.

Attached: 1414348224504.png (480x480, 197K)

Pardon my bad

all of this was intended for Russian population.
people at the top of western powers know for sure they don't have to fear putin while most top officials and oligarchs spend most of their time living in the west with their families.

if all those people would suddenly move to other countries then it's time to worry

t. Russian

>Finally got your wish, Jow Forums. You bitches ready for World War Motherfucking 3
The manlet in chief is just putting out more propaganda because the oligarch that owns the missile factory wants another yacht and the subhuman double-digit IQ vatniks will eat it up.

Attached: 1549633233454.jpg (2048x1154, 209K)

>launch it

Attached: 1529791360182.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

cyka blyat

>Belka stronk
Oh wait

Nothing will happen.

hmm, no more anti-venezuala rhetoric on tv
wonder why

T. Mad vatniks sucking cold war propaganda cock.

Show me where the soviets ever operated on a tempo anywhere close to what America did. Shit even the bongs went to Argentina, malay, etc and france was kicking ass all over africa during the cold war.

How about that time they forced *merishit and small islanders to run away from the coast of India when westfaggots tried to attempt to intervene into Bangladesh struggle for its independence.
rbth.com/articles/2011/12/20/1971_war_how_russia_sank_nixons_gunboat_diplomacy_14041

The 20th century was so filled to the brim with happenings that there were barely any left for the 21st century, 9/11 being it's high watermark and a huge cocktease.
Nothing will happen. I hope I'm wrong though

Attached: 1441834757598.jpg (444x444, 48K)

Nice role play of a non confrontation lmao.

Now this is grasping at straws

> get to actually fight Putin for the Russian not shit he pulled off
> make STALKER real
As many people said nothing will come from it but a boy can dream

Attached: B32F4ACD-684F-40A1-B703-57C38B0629CF.jpg (320x313, 45K)

>isolate himself
>diversify economy

how do you do both of these things at the same time

Russians can live on an onion and a jar of pickles for a whole year in freezing cold with no roads.

What makes you think slightly more expensive cheeses imported from France is going to hurt them?

Lmao, fucking Fatnik retards.

Attached: 1521472820552.jpg (710x473, 80K)

do their jets run on pickles and onions too?

ZOGbots BTFO

>“You work it out. Mach nine (the speed of the missiles) and over 1,000 km (their range).”
It's so embarrassing watching Russians talk about this shit like it was real.
What happened to the HYPERCAVITATING MACH 2 TORPEDOS Russians were shit talking about a couple years ago?

russian has cool tech but cant afford to make more than a handful.

>What makes you think slightly more expensive cheeses imported from France is going to hurt them?
Lmao do you actually think that's the extent of the sanctions

>Implying that it will change the outcome of the war in any way.

Unless russia can magic away burger ICBM and SLBM force, all their hypersonic and underwater wunderwaffen delivery systems dont mean shit. Russia will still die minutes after their missiles launch.

And you know what? I am okay with that. It will be worth it. If entire fucking northernhemisphere is annhilated in nuclear armageddon, i will laugh happily in hell, knowing that extinction of russia was totally worth it. Even if only ones left to rebuild civilisation would be australians and brazilians.

>Live
If by live you mean die for the motherland in staggering numbers, sure.

Attached: 53874410eab8ea7e59b36468-750-437.jpg (750x437, 42K)

I wish more Germans had died

the cuba mess was our (US) fault, kennedy put missiles in turkey. we were at fault and we backed down. in the cold war russia would never launched theirs even if we had launched ours. no more cold war secrets.

crybaby

Attached: 1549062794262.jpg (272x479, 30K)

Putin isn't a retard, he knows that attacking a Western country wont be as easy as just sending his fucking paid minions into Crimea, he wont do fuck all.

If some of you idiots haven't noticed this yet, this is a typical trend for Putin: when his polls are low/he has to do something his people don't love/an election is coming he'll pull something out of his ass to act all tough, see all previous Russian President elections for some fun.

Isn't he just saying this to appear to the Chinese as if he's their ally while in secret meetings and dialogue with Trump?

Isn't the entire fiasco with China and Russia just to undermine Chinese intelligence for an eventual U.S and Russian collaboration in ruining China from an economic stand point?

Agree and if Putin was serious wouldn't starting a new Cuban missile style crisis involve....actually sending nukes to Cuba or I guess Venezuela in the modern day? That would rustle jimmies, not talking shit you can't back up.

Object: "Construction of special structures for reception, storage and maintenance of products 2A03 of 2M39 complex, military unit 31268"

Repair and technical base of the Navy, Military Unit 31268, Kamchatka Krai, Viluchinsk, TIN 4102003015

Production of a unit for transportation of biological protection 2F39.1 KB3.01 in a volume agreed with 494 VP of the RF Ministry of Defense; development of ED

Manufacturing of parts 2F39.1 KB3 of equipment for a biological protection installation in a volume agreed with 179 VP of the RF MO

Attached: 1549986130813.gif (607x609, 754K)

>butthurt vatniks act like theyre hard because theyre used to living in abject poverty and that invading other dirt poor slav shitholes is intimidating

Attached: 2F748154-C04D-4170-B894-6710C442EEDB.jpg (400x400, 68K)

Let's see if hes just larping now that they will have the oportunity to intervene with venezuela invasion getting more conceivable

Just about the only way the aging baldy microman and his third world economy could get any attention these days. hopefully NATO just nukes them this time a nice radioactive glass barrier separating Europe and the west on that flank from asia. The Chinese can have whats left, no fucks given

Did you know that this kind of thinking is not a new thing? Japan was thought to become an economic superpower in the 80's, from how everything looked. Of course their ascent slowed down and the rest is history, but you shouldn't be too worried about China, user.

>You bitches ready for World War Motherfucking 3?

yes let the vatnik cull begin

Putin might be, the Russian military is not.

"Blah blah innocent Russia, fortress of righteousness sieged by the evil west, right to defend ourselves blah blah"

Same old shit from porky Putin, always trying to keep normal russians away from democracy and possibilities in life and business.

He knows the russian leadership is finished when the people don't fear the imaginary western boogey man the russian government has made up with all the absurd propaganda and lies - because that's when the truth comes out, all the crimes of russian government, the corruption, the low standard of living etc. that are the real threat to normal russian people.

Politicians of his generation is very butthurt about the chaos that ensued after Soviet Union fell, they'll never lose that attitude, even if it affects normal russians negatively.

Attached: 0_94478_d4bde439_XL.jpg (400x299, 25K)

It would be a great opportunity for NATO to just eliminate Russia tho'. The look on putins face when he threatens nuclear war (again) for fun and the next thing he looks out the window and sees the flash

>ans of his generation is very butthurt about the chaos that ensued after Soviet Union fell
Why would they be, it allowed them to become billionaires by stealing from the Russian people.

Nugget loaded, check.
Woods located, check.
Yep, ready.

the ussian 'people' were serfs under the tsar, stalin, lenin, the communists and putin. They like it. They get robbed and in return pumped full of bullshit about being mighty ad important and being global megatards, they are comfy with that anything else scares them

quit fucking teasing us and do it already

>Politicians of his generation is very butthurt about the chaos that ensued after Soviet Union fell, they'll never lose that attitude, even if it affects normal russians negatively

DON'T BLAME COMMUNISM AND TYRANNY PUTIN WAS AT THE HEART OF. BLAME SOONE ELSE

>quit fucking teasing us and do it already

/thread

Attached: 1549036405717.jpg (338x301, 30K)

I wish another 80-100 million chinks had died.

I wish all of them, the poos, the various terrible flavors of mudslimes, and the eternal africants had all died from it.

celebrating Russian misery as a lifestyle. Someone just brought delicious food to my door within 30 minutes of asking for it. I make as much a 10 Russians do in a month working from home. Russia can fuck off and die being shit is not impressive. Its just shit

Britbong here.

Just saw the B-1B going with an afterburner coming in from the Irish Sea, wings swept back and at low/medium altitude, like 8,000-12,000 feet. Headed east. I was wondering what the fuck it was because it was so fast and was only able to ID it because it flew right over me and I saw the outline.

Is it routine to actually burn fuel like that at low altitude? I thought they'd cruise at 30k+ feet.

Can Russian radars in say, Kaliningrad detect a Lancer if it was at high altitude over the UK? Surely a ship air-search radar off Norway could right? Seems odd.

Attached: 9753046086408.png (960x555, 618K)

commies are always to blame. only asian bugpeople can pull it off and not that well really.
So, I'll see you in hell, pinko.

Attached: 02ef8e8964db21af72474559eaea32a5.jpg (450x305, 50K)

>Just saw the B-1B going with an afterburner coming in from the Irish Sea

hats the secret Irish airforce. They've had enough

that's what I was saying

In Dublin, they have closed flights in Dublin airport. Somethings happening

Yeah, Russian radar can pick it up over the UK.

Did a Russian tell you that?

>moving to
He has had 10 years to do that.
Yet, Russia's economy is still far from self-sustaining... and depends EVEN MORE than before from arms and fuel exports to not sink.

The truth hurts the vatnik yet again.

Attached: 50F57CC4EF573.jpg (400x300, 20K)

I meant if it was flying at high altitude for the most fuel efficiency. I'm wondering if hitting the reheat at medium/low altitude is because A: It's something urgent and B: It's flying low to avoid long-range radars that can ID it but not nap-of-earth because it still needs the speed.

B-1 crews tend to do whatever the fuck they want outside of CONUS

>Why would they be, it allowed them to become billionaires by stealing from the Russian people.

Indeed, the chaos gave birth to criminals, criminals became "businessmen" and the line between politician and "businessman" became even more unclear.

When a country is lead by criminals, not much development can happen.

This is the irony of Russia - smartest people leave to west and make a living, the ones who stay can't even improve the country due to criminal power play. Ironically the criminals and their children often live in the west too, enjoying the high standard of living.

Russia doesn't need missiles, it needs patriots who are willing to amputate the rotting, infected sickness that currently holds power. Only then Russia can heal.

Attached: 1544354538625.jpg (1403x992, 380K)

Russia has been a criminal state since the bitch wars fused the worst of the Russian mafia and the kgb, that des back before the collapse of the ussr and the process began under stalin during ww2

youtube.com/watch?v=p7L7WLFBYR4

Russia renamed grand fenwick when?

*economy collapses*

Japan had 1/2 the population of the US and was its ally from 50th.
Neither of which can be said about China. The only possible way of China to just suddenly shit itself is due to population crisis becoming massive problem or due to implosion on internal debt

>40659950

Attached: 8dczurgl7ry11.jpg (314x716, 43K)

Sanctions are the best thing to happen to the Russian economy along with lower oil prices. Please, keep it up and more.

>Isn't the entire fiasco with China and Russia just to undermine Chinese intelligence for an eventual U.S and Russian collaboration in ruining China from an economic stand point?

What's with you deluded monkeys thinking Russia is somehow our crypto ally? Putin still hasn't forgiven the collapse of the Soviet Union and you think he wants anything short of our eventual collapse? Real life isn't a Tom Clancy novel, you Russhills are gonna get us all killed.

Trump said he'd be great friends with Russia, and since they believed him and voted for him (or at least supported him), admitting that this was a lie would be admitting that they were moronic enough to believe it. So now you can enjoy their mental gymnastics.

>40661770
oi stop hitting yourself

Attached: thehandthatfeeds.png (317x695, 88K)

based ace Jow Forumsombat poster

>dockyard victory

Attached: 1524266896403.jpg (250x241, 9K)

how the fuck did 20 million Chinese die in WW2?

Attached: 1550620091901.jpg (428x505, 46K)

>I wish all the Jews had died
*ftfy

>The only possible way of China to just suddenly shit itself
the Chinese economy is a staggering pack of lies just like the statistics from every five year communist plan that ever happened in the ussr or china before. I you understoof the reverse merge scam you would understand where the small number of wealthy Chinese people comes from. Looking at you AlibabaBut an economy based on selling badly made shit at a loss and then conflating loss making sales with turnover combined with a society based on compulsively lying and scamming (is similar, half a billion impoverished cretins tend to spew this shit). Tell me do you believe the economic statistics from communist five year plans in the 60 and 70s to? Because its the same fucking circlejerk running the place. Like user in the screencap I spend five years working on analysing Chinese businesses and in every fucking case they were fraudulent on a level that is actually comical and functionally loss making. The analogy with Japan does not hold, Japan had real quality product and brands like sony, Toyota the Walkman etc etc. China is a festering shit pit of unpaid debt and top to bottom fraud and lying on an incredible scale. Anyone who believes in the Chinese economic 'miracle' is a fucking retard.

Trouble with Russian oil mate is its shit. They can't even refine it to make decent fuel themselves they need western companies to do it. The product they refine has so much sulphur in it is a fucking miracle the devil does not appear playing a violin. Yes they have oil but its shit oil.

Attached: implessive3.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Japan invaded the part of China that was hughly dependent on food imports. After a while the nips realized that this was quite an issue and tried to send rice from mainland Japan, but it was way too little and stopped once they started to get their shit pushed in. So millions of them starved to death as a result of the japanese invasion.

Nah you didn't you dumb little fuck. Jew posting is fucking cancer. Next thing you'll be fucking frog posting. Fuck off now and suck you mothers tit until your balls drop

They've already had sanctions on them for like 5 years, really not much else you can do at this point. If anything it's making them less dependent on the global market. T. Has friend who lives in Russia and hasn't had cheese in a year.

a single state vs your entire country

Attached: texasvrussia.jpg (640x464, 46K)

Looks like the reds just got cucked by Texas Red

kek

But does Texas have H I V?

Attached: 1549244257832.png (960x1067, 261K)