>suddenly you feel it
>a shot rips through your chest
>you fall to the ground, gaping wound pouring blood into the cold air
>life flashing before your eyes, but also, you see it
>the United States of America
>a massive country, with over 350 million inhabitants
>freedom for all, dominance over the land
>but then, you see it
>you see people paying 200 fucking dollars to dog murderers to use a special stock on a tiny rifle
>you die in grief

Attached: valleyforge1.jpg (750x734, 953K)

Do something about it faggot
t. Glow in the dark nigger

Attached: 1550724025716.jpg (368x400, 24K)

user, I didn't come here to feel. We're gonna make their deaths worth it though, soon.

Why do something when I can just jot pay 200?

Attached: 1550641828606.jpg (226x212, 48K)

My family has been here since the 1600s. One of my forefathers fought in the Revolution as an officer, another in the 14th Indiana Regiment during the Civil War, my great-great-granddad fought in Cuba and my great-granddad in France in WWI, my granddad flew B-17 bombers over Germany, and my old man was in the Air Cav in Vietnam.

I feel like everything they fought, bled, and died for was all in vain. It pains me, but at the same time I'm happy that they all died before they had to see what a shithole this country has turned in to.

Attached: 1507275239049.jpg (1600x960, 1.33M)

>but then, you see it
>Germans, Dutchmen, Italians, every variety of papist, and emancipated slaves
>all having a great time with well flavored food, and slutty Anglo girlfriends
What would your Anglo ancestors think, user?

Why did anglos hate germans and pastaniggers so much in early times? They even saw Irish as equal to negros. Was it just based off of stereotypes, hating immigrants in general, or just a serious belief in Anglo superiority?

>Anglo hates every sort of Yuropean
>Own monarchy is German, before then French
The eternal Anglo isn't a meme user

Catholicism.
The House of Hanover were given the throne to avoid potentially Catholic monarchs in Britain. Looking at history purely through a national/ethnic lense is not going to give you much insight.

SBRs are gay

Continental Europeans were still under monarchies and had peasant mindsets, not good for a nation that valued liberty and self reliance over everything

I have ancestors who fought on both sides of the Revolutionary War. I think the Revolution was a mistake.

Attached: Cowpens.jpg (1230x944, 323K)

Europeans still have peasant mindsets, by our standards the British are even worse than the continentals in every way but their increasingly shaky rejection of the EU.

>you see people paying 200 fucking dollars to dog murderers to use a special stock on a tiny rifle
It wouldn't matter to them because our currency is different and the tech would be beyond his comprehension.
Not to mention that they actually used their firearms as tools to facilitate the revolution while we just want them for the sake of having them because our constitution says we can.
He lived by the skin of his teeth, eating stale bread, and marching in extreme conditions while we just whine, complain, grow fat, and post pictures of our guns on online forums.

Attached: Victory or Death Advance on Trenton retouched small.jpg (2000x1095, 2.04M)

>but then you see it
>American bombers laying waste to Europe

Attached: DhVto4HW4AAcEjZ.jpg (1200x684, 60K)

The blackpill every veteran takes years after returning home is realizing it would have been better if they made it back

Attached: 1549029323760.jpg (238x250, 33K)

*never made it

Attached: 1549583875881.jpg (400x331, 26K)

hows it feel having that in your lineage, would they be proud of you?

>realize that America will return to the hands of animals, just like it was before the colonists

Attached: 1544037814878.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced.

The "Anglo" and the French (Norman French in the the case of royalty) are both technically Germanic branch outs since France is called France because of the Frankish tribe of Germanic people that moved into former Gaul. The Angles, the Saxons, and Jutes were all North Germanic derivatives just like the Norsemen who would invade them as Vikings.

On a side note, I would mention make "the Eternal Papist" a good reference since much the troubles have to do with Catholic influences ranging from doctrines banning public teaching of Anglo-Saxon runic writing (a type of futhark and it was phonetic) and even the Latin-based script as well as banning public bathing.

Also, it was Charlemagne's attack on mainland Saxon civilians and the deception at Verden that triggered the Viking raids since civilian Saxon mainlanders took refuge in Denmark and told their fellow North Germanic pagans about what happened. Just a decade later, the raids began.

You were a mistake

Anglo arrogance. Anglos are the bastard children of half of Europe. Of course they have a chip on there shoulder.

But germans are mostly protestant

This

Europeans have no appreciation for the concept of individual liberty and rights because their long history of feudalism and the existence of powerful and invasive governments.

>I have ancestors who fought on both sides of the Revolutionary War
So do I and even as a filthy leaf from a cross-border family I'm aware that the American revolution was necessary. If Britain had the decency to allow the creation of Dominions before losing a valuable colony the anglosphere may have lived longer in harmony, but they had to be forced.

Nothing after they’d be made aware of the nigger and spicy infestation

Attached: 1550795850057.jpg (240x150, 15K)

stopped reading at "British empire"

Don't forget your mulatto trans great great great great great great grandson.

No they're not.

This is partly your fault Lincoln.

the constitution replacing the original articles was the mistake

Patrick Henry was right