Just bought a glock 19 gen 5 and I have no idea what you glock hating autists are talking about. It's fucking sweet

Just bought a glock 19 gen 5 and I have no idea what you glock hating autists are talking about. It's fucking sweet

Attached: 703597_ts.jpg (1155x1155, 105K)

>gen 5
Oof.

frig all this nonsense give me a gen 1 or 2 them things were sexy

I love my 5, it's been holding up for a long time no malfunctions or problems and I've had it for close to two years now

I like how gen 5 looks. I haven't heard of any complaints with function. Explain yourself.

I enjoy the gen 5 mor than the others only because they got rid of those fucking finger grooves

>Better trigger
>Optional rds cut
>Ergos

that's why they hate it

it's "soulless", which is a word that means "just works, all the time"

The hating is just reactionary in defense of whatever they bought, every respectable member of the community knows that glocks are accurate, reliable, low maintenance pistols. You did good, welcome to the club. As you keep shooting it, and start to realize that with practice you can stack rounds into the same spot all day and can 100% trust it with your life the transformation will be complete and you'll never look at any other pistol the same way again.

Personally, I like the gen4 and gen3, but gen 5 is solid too

no matter what gun you buy youll live a life of persecution by Jow Forums
glocks are great btw

>hate
yeah that's autism
>dislike and choose not to own for a variety of reasons
normal. Stop stirring the noguns shit pot.

Cheap gun for people with cheap lives
I hope you get shot

Attached: 1436d8233ddf20e232fe4e87f0c747291cf7a71f.png (926x1351, 152K)

Yup. Apparently, a machine has "soul" if it malfunctions and requires care, and is "soulless" if it runs flawlessly and requires less care.

> glock hater is a sexually deformed retard

Honestly why am I not surprised. I hope you get shot when the swat team no knock raids your shitty 1 story

You lost Jow Forumstard
stay mad

Attached: c52dbf134e7de6362b70e90501f5df9f9dee1999.jpg (720x960, 212K)

If the only criteria for a gun being good is that it functions reliably then almost every handgun on the market today is good. If you have your standards set higher than just reliability then Glocks are kind of shit. Their ergonomics, trigger, and sights are below average out of the box despite having a price tag similar to if not higher than other options which are, out of the box, more ergonomic, have better sights, and have a better trigger.

what do you carry? I dont have a cheap life and want the best odds, oh queer one

homestuck is gay and dumb just like you.

Don't even care to defend glawkz but you're a gay nigger

>cheap gun
what a fucking moron

Rent Free

It's a glock dude, unironically

Glocks are ok guns sold at the same price as better than ok guns on the civilian market. Objectively speaking the only justifications for this are brand faggotry and its aftermarket. In this day and age if you take a million shooters and have them shoot the top 8-9 striker fired guns on the market the only ones who are going to pick glock are genuine ricers, brainlets who buy into "muh glock reliability" brand faggotry, or people who've shot glock forever and don't like change even when its for the better. Glocks refusal to innovate or stay price competitive keep it from being a "great" brand.

I enjoy mine. It's a good gun, a lot of people here just enjoy being contrarian.

Attached: IMG_20190212_235303276.jpg (4032x3024, 1.16M)

>tfw so average you like finger grooves and A2 grips

Attached: 1550377157583.jpg (370x699, 34K)

I have a gen 3 with trigger job and night sights. Perfect companion to my AKM.

You did fine user.

The phenomenon is kind of like nobody baits to Toyota Corolla but they're solid, reliable rides. You can stake your life on a Glock, I have

Attached: sweet gat.jpg (900x600, 50K)

>have to replace shitty factory sights with Ameriglo or something right away
>finish on the slide release wears off too quickly
Those are the only legitimate complaints I've heard about it.

All this shitting about glocc sights. Ill join in, theyre not special. But. Niggas, learn to point shoot. You're not going to be engaging someone 25 yards away at night. If you are, you should just be bullet spamming your target while youre on your way to your rifle.

Fucking exactly.

fag

>learns to only point shoot
>spam fires everywhere when confronted
No thanks ill continue to practice shooti g with my sights so im actually learning proper biometrics for if or when i have to defend myself.

Congratulations! You now own more guns than 99% of /k.

Cue the hordes of people who have never owned, shot or even held one to tell you that you made the wrong decision......

I held the gen 5 and I didn't like that cut-out for the magazine on the bottom where your pinky should be. ruined an otherwise wonderful grip. I already have a gen 4 that's maybe 7 years old, which I like.

A lot of the faggots on here don't own guns or they buy shit just to be contrarian cunts.

This

Priced in the $300 range I think they're good guns for the money, and would be fine with using it for selfdefense.

If I have $600 to blow on a handgun though I'll get one I will actually like.

I rotate my g19 & g17 as my cc, both are gen2

Not a hater, just an m&p 2.0 owner that doesn't understand why you would pay an extra 50 bucks (more like 300 after you inevitably upgrade sights and trigger) for an extremely similar product.

I like Glocks, I grew up with Glocks, I think they have ironically become a bit of a fashion brand in 2019 and are falling behind in ergonomics and features

Can confirm, same applies to motorcycles. Japanese bikes are "soulless" because they don't break down daily like Italian bikes or come with expensive maintenance schedules like German bikes

I bought my gen5 a little over a month ago and love it so far.
Only put 250 rounds through it cause collegefag but I plan on putting 2k rounds through it by the end of the year.

As I lefty, I like the 5 because the Ambi slide release

It's the same trigger as gen 4.

>cut-out for the magazine on the bottom where your pinky should be
Did the gen 4 not have that? My gen 3 does. But anyway, I put a Hogue grip sleeve on it and it covers it up so whatever

Did they fix the mag issues? Wait to glockfags even consider it an issue that the mags barely seat and you have to press the release button hard as fuck to drop them?

Go look up handgun reload and failure drills and do them. Especially one handed ones. You'll see why they suck. Then go grab a cheaper FNS9 or *gag* even an m&p9 and see the difference.