I didn't even know these were available in the us

i didn't even know these were available in the us
why shouldn't i buy one of these

Attached: 7-gaugm1blko_1.jpg (550x550, 21K)

only cucked countries issue them

It's your money.

You should buy one. Only reason not to is shtf LARPs where you have access to AR15 parts but not the guns which is laughable af. An AUG would be gucci for bailing out and staying hidden with its short profile. Just invest in 30 mags minimum.

T. Lived through AWB

it's expensive as fuck, but as far as pups go it's tied with the new issue Desert Tech, and hard to find FAMAS as the best.

that said
SPBP

Why did you not think they where available in the US? I seem them like all the time at gun stores.

Why did they give the scope those ugly ass rails

really? all i ever see at my two local stores are ars and aks

X95

Attached: RLM GoJ.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

Buy one. Magpul makes Aug mags and g4g guns sells them for $15.00. I'd trust that over the nato stock option they off. Extra parts are sorta expensive, but they are worth having.

Attached: Aug a3 m1 Gucci.jpg (1504x2016, 884K)

there's nothing wrong with being Jewish.

August are fun OP

Attached: A2BA639A-427B-4EC3-A3AD-7ECCED6E737D.jpg (1500x1125, 779K)

reeee the local store only carries the ar-mag compatible models reeeeeee

I was waiting on the Lithgow ATRAX to come to the US, but it looks like that's not happening.
Micro red dot for high speed people.
You can buy replacement stocks from Steyr.

seems kind of odd to buy a gun only to immediately replace it with a stock that should be available on a different model

says the jew.

PJS steyr. Fuck ar mags in an AUG.

Well, it might be worth it to some people who want different colors, or who want to use the OEM mags while also having the option of messing around with AR-15 stendos and drums.

wrong.

false

This, 42 round waffle mags and proper last round hold open are great. Especially the waffle mags, 210 rounds in five mags, and not an unreasonable way to take some of the pain of swapping mags out of the AUG away.

Attached: wrong.gif (466x480, 1.5M)

Germ mans are ass blasted by the rape of berlin still so hard they consume old nazi cringe to blame their failures on anyone but themselves and yall eating it up too, sad

These dont take standard ar mags? Well thats lame.
Whats the deal/reasoning behing that? I though nato wanted to standardize.

Just to add even though I can figure you don't want the nato stock.
Just buy a tavor or some other 5.56 bullpup. You're like getting half the rifle without the aug mags

I owned a Steyr AUG for years. Avoid the knock offs, stay with steyr.

I really fell in love with it but had to sell it a long time ago. I never understood the jewfor hype, I thought the AUG was better in almost every way, as far as a combat rifle.

The 1:9 twist was better with the cheaper 55gr ammo, the steyr mags were great and you dont even notice the extra weight of 42rd mags as it's back heavy anyways.

It was a sweet shooter, obviously with the squirrel round. I had a spare barrel through steyr but never really used it, just wanted it for the cool barrel swaps.

The plastic peices on disassembly were never an issue, though I've seen YT and forum posts trying to scare people.

I'd prefer the Aug to the jewgunz any day. The Aug is much slicker with less shit all over it, which is actually really nice.

Honestly though, there isnt mich justification for having an Aug over an ar except to be different. It's only slightly better for confined spaces and you start to actually miss a standard profile rifle and their natural ergos.

The reason not to get one...price. If steyr would stop their bullshit and sell them for $800 they'd sell like hotcakes and rape the jew marketshare...I cant imagine they cost nearly as much to manufacture as their price would indicate after what now 40 some years of making them? Its rediculous there is literally nothing special about the parts and it's mostly polymer.

They have a ar mag compatible version

As an ar fag should i get that or the regular version? I like the aug.

Regular version

The ar version is literally cucked out of a bolt release, the bolt doesn’t stay back on an empty mag

Yeah, got a NATO stock with one AUG I picked up, just swapped for an AUG stock later on. Sort of pointless, would just order the one you want online.

>(((Trump)))

Do it.

Attached: green_aug_and_ham.jpg (3024x4032, 2.65M)

Attached: 20180514_130451-2016x1134.jpg (2016x1134, 915K)

Attached: 20180514_132430-1926x1084.jpg (1926x1084, 773K)

Attached: 20180613_170224-1612x907.jpg (1612x907, 595K)

Attached: 1536851462094.png (1440x1557, 738K)

I really can't think of a reason not to. Could do with some more forward rail space but that's my only issue with the gun

Attached: Kneeling reload no sound.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

>desert tech and famas best
Jesus Christ

That Pic is (You)

Austria is not a NATO member.

false

Nazi larp is so autistic and cringy.

yeah ok retard

Attached: 1525408901455.jpg (1242x2127, 212K)

>Limiting yourself to only what Joe-shmoe's local gun store has.
This is why buying guns online exists.

Attached: AUG HBAR-Copy.jpg (4032x2268, 1.91M)

If the nazi larp was ironic it wouldn't be so cringy but to unironically admire the fail german state is just sad

im literally not neetsoc. but hey, im sure you know more about my political leanings than me, anonymous jew

But they might as well be.
They are an EU member. So they share alot in common.

I dont know what kind of boofoo ass gun stores in the middle if nowhere he goes to. I have a bunch of gun stores within an hour of me and I live in chicago. Plenty of nice guns available, including a variety of augs.

>800
This is the only reason I dont own one, and wont for the foreseeable future. They want too fucking much for it. They go for nearly 2k where im at. For that price I could get 3 solid guns.

Is there an aug in 7.62x51?

Attached: sketch-1550470581214.png (1080x1479, 1.04M)

Only in my dreams

Attached: IMG_20190117_210625.jpg (522x800, 70K)

If only.

I do too, but when you're looking for certain guns, your LGS might not have everything.
I buy pretty much all of my guns online, but that's mostly because 90% of the shit I buy isn't found in most gun stores nowadays.
If I wanted a S&W M&P Sport II, I'm pretty sure my LGS would have me covered though.

Attached: SPAS and 1897.jpg (4032x2268, 2.92M)

why shouldn't i buy one of these
why would you want one? there are so many other choices....but, if you just want it, that's a damn good reason in itself

I've got one and love it. Just a slick, fun gun.

the only reason you need to buy a gun is if you want it

Yes, yes there is.

Attached: 1549656669306.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

In a state with sales tax it's worth it to buy most guns online if only because shipping+transfer is going to be cheaper than sales tax.
In my county in AZ sales tax is almost 9%, which means a $1700 AUG becomes an $1850 AUG when in reality I just bought online and had it in my hands a week later for $1725 (my AUG shipped free from DEGuns). Is it worth it to pay an extra $125 to get the same product right now instead of a week later? Not to me.

True, it depends though. You just gotta look, and get the timing right. Luck is a factor. I see neat stuff all the time, be it at a big chain store or a mom and pop.

I do find that gun shows tend to have alot of great guns, but the price gouging is real.

>right now
You mean 3 days later lel. My cuck state passed a law making a mandatory 3 day wait for all guns.
And regarding the sales tax, I suppose thats spot on. Sales tax is crazy here, I dont even know what it is exactly. I do know that in cook county (chicago) its more than the rest of the state, so I already make special effort to avoid buying in county. Kind of a shame because its bad for local business but whatevs.

I'd still recommend a DI AR15 for just "an rifle".

But if you want something different, that is actually good, and you're right handed. Absolutely, its wonderful.

>Luck and timing
That's pretty much exactly it.
About 2 years ago when I went to browse my LGS, they had two converted SAIGAs in 5.45x39 for like $500 each,
it was one of the few times I bought a gun from them on the spot.
The other one they had for sale was gone by the next time I visited.

>Only reason not to is shtf LARPs where you have access to AR15 parts but not the guns which is laughable af
this could be the most brainlet post on Jow Forums today.
How you could have access to AR15 parts while simultaneously not having access to the gun?
In what scenario would you be deading people with an AUG that had ARs but for some reason just couldn't take their gun afterwards?
surely given enough time you'd happen across at least a few ARs that you could take.

here comes the what if brigade

What are the differences between an original AUG and an F90?

solid deflection from how preposterously stupid your original post was. 3/10

different barrel twist, rails

States are going to start collecting on internet sales real soon, Washington already does to the best of their ability. Just enjoy it while you can but it's inevitable that the state gets their cut and they level the playing field between the locals and online retailers.

>How you could have access to AR15 parts while simultaneously not having access to the gun?
That's why user described that imaginary situation as "laughable".

T. Dumb and dumber

It's a .223

>Tfw we will never see a .308 AUG

Also that fucking crossbolt safety... When I read that they have those my first thought was "like on a BB gun?"

PSA is going to start making augs soon, should be g2g by the end of the year.

Don't insult it.

Steyr has horrible marketing.

Depends on where you go, but you should already be aware that LGS's only stock the shit that they think will sell immediately. Long-term investments are generally a no-go. Order online.
What charging handle?
based 20"

Attached: SAM_0146.jpg (1728x1296, 500K)

Whats the consensus on the white A3? Looks pretty sharp imo but not the most practical

Attached: image.jpg (1024x348, 187K)

Practical for snowy environments but more importantly for looking based at the range which is all the AUGs on Jow Forums are ever used for.

I kind of want an AUG as my weird 5.56 gun. Is there much difference between the old classic AUGs and the newer ones outside of different barrel length, an integral scope vs a rail, and a bolt release button?
I'm between trying to find one of those STG77s for the looks, or getting a normal AUG and maybe getting green furniture, a tall scope and longer barrel later if I wanted to look more classic.

Looks super sharp and aesthetic. However ive seen used ones, and it seems to wear if you dont clean it. Or even if you do.
Still want one though.

Well it's a very expensive rifle and the ergonomics are somewhat wonky to get used to. The trigger is also very long and heavy, which is common with bullpups.

On the bright side, it is very well made and has a full length barrel yet can be shoved under a jacket. That is pretty cool. Magazines are unique, but of very high quality.
You can also get a stock which acts as an adapter to use AR magazines. I don't have any experience with them to tell you how well they work, but they are relatively inexpensive.
For a red dot to piggyback on top. They also have integrated pistol style irons.

One significant difference is if you want the classic look of the integrated optics, the A3 has picatinny rails all over the scope instead of the clean smooth appearance of the older model

Attached: image.jpg (338x149, 12K)

I want one but I've only seen them come with
>lol16inchbarrels

Like why the fuck go through all the trouble of designing a bullpup then slap on a barrel length that's going to cück your caliber?

Why would you pay 3x the cost of an RDB, only to have to decide between non-standard mags or no bolt hold open, have a stupid crossbar safety, a stupid open trigger guard, no forward rail space, and brass in your face if you shoot left handed?

That design has been beat. Unless you are going to actually utilize the quick change barrel system there's no reason to get it over other options. That's all it has going for it, and looks.

Oh and the barrel isn't even free floated.

The quick change barrel system is cool and more guns should have it, but for practical purposes it's not super useful. Unless you're in the middle of a gunfight and your barrel suddenly reaches the end if its lifespan and becomes shot out, you can reach in your backpack and pull out the extra 4.5lbs you've been lugging around and swap the barrel. Or you just NEED and extra 200fps to hit the guy shooting at you, luckily you brought your 18" barrel and can swap it in 30 seconds!

I mean like.... Have you ever owned a Kel-Tec firearm? There's a reason people pay more for guns from other brands.

>surely given enough time you'd happen across at least a few ARs that you could take.

You know historically in real civil warfare shootouts either almost everyone dies or no one, usually.

I'm not too bothered by it, but it looks like their anniversary edition Stg77 has one that isn't exactly like the original, but has no rails and a closer look overall.
I wonder if they'd ever sell that on its own.

Kel Tecs are ugly nigga, I'd get this gun because I think it's cool, not because it's practical or modern in any way.
Besides, I'm waiting for the RDB in .308

So? They're $700. Buy 3 if you're worried about the durability. I guarantee 3 kel tecs will outlive 1 AUG.

In fact that would be a fucking awesome system for SHTF. One part breaks, swap it or grab a brand knew rifle. Barrel shot out? Just toss the whole gun. Brb buying nothing but kel tecs and hi points from now on. Don't even CLAIM that 1 Glock would outlive 8 goddamn hi points.

>RDB in .308
This with an adjustable stock and paddle mag release not only would be THE perfect bullpup, but the perfect rifle... If it wasn't kel tec. Then again, if the price is right, this

>Mfw I see this guy marauding with 2 kel tec bullpups on his hands, with 2 more criss crossed on his back, and 17 hi point pistols in various holsters and leg rigs affixed to his body

You truly have ascended to a new level of operating user...

Attached: 1549823058235.jpg (500x500, 21K)

>I wonder if they'd ever sell that on its own.
I think they do, along with 20" barrels and such, but why would you not just get the based and bullpupped "anniversary" STG77?
There's even a little rail underneath the optic if you want to throw away aesthetics and replace it with whatever you intend to LARP with.

Attached: with sks sling.jpg (966x401, 270K)

I was going to shill the ATRAX f90 (F88E1) but it's not in the US market??? I saw at least 4 different videos advertising it for the US market, that would be weird if they didn't end up releasing it here.
I always thought the F90/F88E1 was in my opinion the best military purpose rifle to exist as it had a better trigger than other bullpups, vented/lower weight upper receiver, and bullpup layout for more barrel length.

Based Schizo Poster

Bad trigger, bad ergos, expensive, only place that had cheap mags closed a month ago

t. AUG owner

That said its a ton of fun and I like it

That's why I was asking earlier what the differences were.
My understanding was that model was basically the same guts other than lacking a bolt release button. If that's the only difference then I'd probably go with that and maybe get a 16" replacement barrel if I really wanted it for some reason. No bolt release isn't a big deal to me if it's just a fun meme gun.

This is the most jewish post Ive ever read

what was the place that had cheap mags that closed?

44mag

I like both. I think the RDB is ergonomically a bit better; trigger is much lighter (had some misfires with harder prvi m193 primers, curious if that's related, or just bad ammo), it's much easier to operate the charging handle and insert/remove magazines. The difference is just in construction, the RDB is chintzier than the AUG, I mean the rubber buttplate is glued on, the rail shifts around a bit if you yank on it (you can tighten it down, but why would it come from the factory like that unless it was intentional, i.e. to allow for thermal expansion) if you take them down, the RDB is just the clamshell around the gas piston which rides atop the barrel, dead simple, versus the AUG which is modular in build with the barrel, receiver, bolt carrier and internal rails, trigger pack, stock, etc, all neatly breaking down.

You are most certainly right the Kel-Tec is cheaper, they go for value engineering, reducing the total number of parts compared to the AUG, that being said, if I wanted something bomb-proof for LARPing, I'd probably put the AUG ahead of the RDB given that it's a rifle with a service history around the world. Kel-Tec is used by school guardians because it's made in Florida and specifically not a military weapon.

Attached: bullpuppers.jpg (4032x3024, 2.81M)