Why haven't you supported this company Jow Forums?

Was this company just too long in the making to be appreciated as they should?

Had they been around in current form as soon as the first import ban took effect would they not be one of the premier US gun manufacturers by now with their own modern product lines?

>zenith are shitskin goat fucking ISIS backing faggots that facilitate white genocide in Europe and spends more money on getting youtubers to shill for them than lowering costs for americans

>Quality manufacturer of HKs in a red state

>99.99% of the people working there are white.

>Made crappy HK trigger mechanism less crappy from the factory

>Better welds and finish than teutonic brothers in Germany, not even close actually

>1.5-2moa off the shelf battle rifles with GMM even though they are very humble and only claim the 2-3moa they get from am. Eagle

>American made MP5s that are legit not garbage, not terrorist made, and not $3,000

>Eats wolf and never blows out extractors

Imagine if PTR had existed before Century cetmes, hesshe, and spethial wepuns tainted the HK market with dogshit forever ruining the likability and reputation of roller locks.

Attached: ptr91_logo.jpg (1270x247, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-Universal-Low-Profile-Scope-Mount-For-HK-MP5-G3-PTR-93-Models-91p762.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol roller locks just suck bro get over it.

>1.5-2moa off the shelf battle rifles with GMM
2moa off a rest with $1 ammo, amazing
meanwhile an ar10 for the same price can do 1moa off a sandbag

AR10s are gay and boring though

Their MP5 is dumb, though. Call when they're shipping true SBR'd MP5Ks from the factory. Also, G3 is a big gay. FAL is better.

>implying AR10s were even a serious choice before the last 5-6 years of development and not realizing the only real trustworthy ones are twice the price of a PTR.

Whew lad.

How is it dumb? Buy a real MP5 stock and do the paperwork. Who would know in the meantime? Lol.

They dont hold up nearly as well

Lol hold up as well? How far up your ass did you go to pull that opinion out?

Because they don't sell anything I want. Already have two battle rifles, and the mp5 is shit. Also, fuck kraut guns.

I got a ptr32

Attached: IMG_20180824_174938990_HDR.jpg (4032x2268, 2.15M)

>realizing that a ptr32 is the best 7.62x39 option since veprs, and all the good imports are gone.

Seriously fuck our government.

>Jew

I will If they release a GI model of their MP5

I want a PTR-32 and put CETME furniture on it but no one has the gun in stock
gib

Attached: 1549225516098.jpg (800x546, 57K)

We do you fucking newfag shill.

Attached: AC6F2566-63C9-4DBA-A560-05467E340769.jpg (4032x3024, 3.11M)

Can someone make a g3clone except gas operated? Roller blocks is undurable unsafe garbage.

Yeah, and? I'm proud of my heritage, goy, your anti-Semitism isn't going to hurt my feelings

how do you like it? I haven't been able to ever actually see one in the wild and I don't want to order one sight unseen. What's your experience with it been like? Is it basically the PTR91 but in 7.62x39?

Pretty much, yeah. It's heavy, very dirty with Russian ammo, and doesn't like metal mags. Other than that it is great. Pmags feed flawlessly, it's very accurate. I've taken it out 300 yards with the PA optic and can hit 30/30 on a 6" flipper with a 10 mph wind.

Have you shot S&B or PPU ammo out of it?

No, just wolf and golden tiger.

This might sound stupid, but I really wish they would sell parts kits, or at least make a basic model for ~$600. Just like what apex did with their CETME kits.

Fuck off, gucchishit. Not everyone makes $50/hour union wages + benefits

Attached: ethan-couch.jpg (2200x1699, 220K)

>make a basic model for ~$600
they did, their prices skyrocketed in the past 8 or so years

Gun manufacturing is an art and science on it's own league. After seeing this, I really doubt a lot of companies understand how their own business even works, regarding their own customers.

If they can't get something exact because of patents, just make a basic, bare bones model, and the guy who buys it will put aftermarket stuff on it later. Fuckin 'ell, even Hi-Point knows this

Attached: Screenshot_20190221-200508~2.png (480x759, 61K)

c'mon man. atleast make an effort

recoil scares me, the post

Come back to me when they actually start producing 5.56 rifles for themselves.

They do for Century, because they bought most of the parts kits. The C93 is a battle worthy rifle that shits all over an AR.

Why do they refuse to release a PTR32 without the damn rail? Id snap one up in a second if it wasnt for that.

Proven Trump Rifle

Attached: Proven Trump Rifle.jpg (1564x1564, 604K)

Ar's are boring as fuck unreliable.

>ban them first due process later
Trump is a kike, that being said the rifles are still good.

>bubba'd welded on rail

oh no no no no.

Everyone is a kike except for you, we did this as a joke.

>Durr rails are bad because Jow Forums ordered me not to like them

I just dont like the way they look on that style of gun. Plenty of my guns have rails.

They are frustratingly almost-perfect.
Their PTR 91 GI was nearly there except there's no non-parkerized unrailed variant.
The MP5 was so close but they stuck a perma rail on it, instead of a (easily reversible) clamp on.

I own a PTR, I love that gun.

Attached: muh C93.jpg (876x493, 69K)

Doesn't HK make some kind of claw-based scope mount? I wish I remembered where I'd seen it, I need one for my C93.

Whats with their fascination with welding rails on to everything they make when it clearly puts off alot of people? Is this like a S&W situation where they were bought out by a rail company?

Im sure they do. My Zenith came with one.

Something like this, maybe? hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-Universal-Low-Profile-Scope-Mount-For-HK-MP5-G3-PTR-93-Models-91p762.htm

I'm not sure how it attaches because I'm apparently a retard.

Can't wait to put you back in the camps desu

Yup, practically identical to what came with my zenith. It basically has little tabs that slide into indentations in the sides of the rail. You then tighten the screws and it locks into place. Sounds weird, but felt rock solid. Was also just the right height for my Aimpoint PRO. I believe Ive heard negative things about MFI, but I could just be misremembering.

Is PSA going to BTFO their MP5 for half the money?

>PSA
> having anything of quality except for really weird flash sales on their website

>came from the factory like that
>bubba'd
k

I admire and appreciate PSA for what they are and what they do, which is put cheap ARs and AR pistols in the hands of people who don't want to spend more than $400 to get a rifle, but don't kid yourself about the quality.

Veprs are fucking heavy for intermediate-caliber rifles. Same thing goes for intermediate roller-locks; I'm not sure if there's any way to make the design lighter for lower-energy rounds. While roller guns are cool and rugged, the weight savings of an AR or AK over a PTR 32 would be substantial.

My handguard retention ring wobbled loose. Now the handguard slides forward and back by about 1cm, pinching my hand every time I shift position. It's small enough that it's not worth sending in but substantial enough that I'm reminded of it every time I shoot the rifle and it makes the entire thing feel cheap.

>Jow Forums is shilling for a company that only makes shoddy Chink tier copies of better designs
>they do zero r&d and are basically parasites

Attached: file.png (258x195, 76K)

hold on son, let me just go over to the HK website and order up some G3's and MP5's
oh fuck...

I've never actually seen a quality comparison between an HK91 and a PTR 91 that actually goes beyond standard furniture and included accessories. Nobody has been able to show that PTR 91s have lower accuracy, worse head-spacing issues, weaker receivers, sloppier build quality, or worse finish. I'm entirely of the impression that HK91s generate a premium almost exclusively because they are HK products that are no longer imported, and not because they are mechanically or cosmetically better than PTR's offerings.

Other G3 clones are a different story. Century is well-known for shoddy construction, which is hilarious given that they're mostly using surplus parts and PTR-supplied receivers.

Zenith is new, but imports firearms made in factories that supply Turkish military contracts, so rugged construction and consistency is likely to be guaranteed.

Brethren Arms makes to-order roller locks, and concomitantly have both high build quality and high prices. I don't think they're widely circulated enough to get a good idea how consistently they deliver a good product.

Buy a Zenith like a white man

I would if they were available.
New shipment when?

I did

Attached: BB211773-4EC6-4D49-93E2-35129491245C.jpg (1739x3264, 3.17M)

Of course not

I really wish PTR offered a line where they used RCM's CHF barrels. I'd pay for that vs. being put on a long waiting list of G3/91 builders, service fees, and shipping.

Jesus, the way you phrased your questions made it seem like they were shutting down.

>unreliable
ok nogunz

Brown is the new white I guess now

PTR did a good job unfucking Century's C93, love mine.

Attached: _MG_0974-Pano.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

/brg/ said I should get a DSA over a PTR because they're better shooters
should i listen to them
specifically looking at one of those $1500 israeli parts kit builds vs the ~$1200 ptr with the fluted barrel

Porque no los dos?

no hablo that much money

Attached: 9ee.png (688x578, 32K)

i hate HK and hate germany

PTR has better finish and far better welds than HK ever did on the G3 series. However HK seems to have had fewer minor QC/parts specification issues. Basically from my limited samples HK is ugly but works. PTR is prettier but stands a slightly higher chance of needing to go back for a functional issue. Incorrectly profiled locking pieces have been the main one I've seen. Gun just doesn't cycle correctly due to not enough force left in the system. They fixed it fast and for free on my rifle and others I've heard of.

Jesus God I wish I had nutted up and ordered one when they were available.

You can get a utg claw mount for 60 bucks or you can drop 250-350 for a gucchi surplus HK one from HK parts or other various websites

That frog is cute who is he

I got their PTR 9CT / MP5 clone. The break in period is real, but otherwise happy with it.

I have a PTR 91 and I want another one.

I also want one of these: Tbh I think they are an awesome company but a little expensive for a poorfag like me.

Attached: IMG_1307.jpg (1703x407, 201K)

What are you talking about, PTR usually gets brought up when people talk about buying a battle rifle

Attached: 20190222_082417.jpg (1996x967, 676K)

How's the finish on that thing?
I'm between one of those A3Rs and a regular old GI or GIR.

>Zenith is new
No it's not. The Zenith factory has been making G3s, MP5s and all roller locks for over 5 decades. Do research

>They're coming out with 91s of their own now >at $1.9k a pop
I'd rather use my money like a jew and figure out which is more cost effective than a nigger that wants to flex. Outside of maybe finding a deal on a used PTR, Zenith has them beat out on pistols but this shit is retarded.

Mmmmm.
Feels good.

Attached: IMG_20180916_011401930~2.jpg (3208x2288, 1.03M)

I don't care enough about getting a repro of an H&K patterned gun when I can just keep buying oodles of budget AR-15 parts, accessories, and ammo instead.

The AR is officially the gun of NPCs.

The official gun of NPCs is "Think of the children."
H&K is a bunch of peasant-hating krauts and PTR Industries is a community of peasants wanting to pretend they're not who H&K irrationally hates.

>Proven Trump Rifle
trump is a gun grabber

Attached: 1448773750461.jpg (3264x2448, 1.89M)

Rollers aren’t durable, they need to be replaced fairly often.
It’s a lot of recoil
It’s designed to only fire a certain ammo spec, no super hot rounds
It’s inherently less accurate
It’s louder at the port with a suppressor
You can’t tune it to fire sub sonic ammo well unlike with a gas system
It’s more expensive to manufacture and more complex so more can go wrong

PTR or Zenith?

PTR all day

>I can just keep buying oodles of budget AR-15 parts
>lol guys i found a detent, time to build another ar am i rite?!

>peasant-hating krauts
Confirmed for retard.

Oh yeah, paying at least four times for a piston AR made by Germans than what it costs to assemble a piston AR with CMMG parts makes perfect sense.

Why, outside of politics

>waaahhh capitalism bad waaah
Ok commie.

You don't even have a gun, do you?

Zenith is by far better quality

>can't tune it
Point at this retard and laugh.

>all my other points ignored
And yeah I guess you can if you switch out the rollers, if they exist for say sub sonic or something really hot. Instead of just turning a gas key you could fucking disassemble the bolt and mess with the rollers. Lol dumbfuck.

It's funny how you tell me to do research when you don't even understand what you're saying.

Zenith is a private US-based importer, and does not own production facilities for their roller-lock products. The roller-lock firearms Zenith imports are made by MKE, which DOES have experience fulfilling Turkish government contracts. However, MKE production alone is no guarantee of a flawless product.

First, civilian sales are often of secondary importance to foreign manufacturers fulfilling government contracts, and sometimes they need to develop a reputation of not cutting corners in the civilian market first. For example, Arsenal Bulgaria had early issues with building civilian rifles out of non-matching parts. Second, MKE's production quality offers no guarantee that Zenith's stateside conversions will be good. It took Century over a decade to stop botching conversions of Cugir rifles, and they still have QC issues that make some of their imports less-than desirable.

Practically speaking, Zenith firearms need some time in the market first. Maybe they're the rare importer that found a manufacturer committed to civilian sales while also being capable of converting the rifles competently, but their offerings are too new to be sure of both of those elements.

TL;DR Zenith doesn't make their roller-locks you stupid fuck, they import them, and importation itself creates additional pitfalls that need to be addressed before the product can be trusted.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the spectrum. Since autistic people have trouble with inferring from context, let me explain this to you. Everybody knows that Zenith doesn't manufacture anything and that the roller lock guns are made by MKE. But Zenith is the exclusive importer of MKE products in the USA and the guns are marketed under the Zenith name, people use Zenith and MKE interchangeably in conversation. The guns are imported in pistol configuration, so they don't fall under 922(r). Zenith is not doing conversions because there's nothing to convert.

Second, Zenith is not even that new. They've been around for 4-5 years and there are thousands of guns in circulation. There have also been, as far as I can tell, literally zero complaints about them online except about pricing. Most new domestic manufacturers can't even manage that. Everyone I've spoken with who has one loves it, and I'm certainly happy with mine. The fact that Century was and continues to be absolute garbage is irrelevant.

10% better in quality for 2x the price of PTR. Its not worth it.

Attached: gun jew.jpg (459x628, 41K)

I love my Z5RS and would be tempted to complain about the price if it were t for the fact that its actually gone up in value since I bought it. I can give a few criticisms though. Initially had a very stiff charging handle (fixed itself), has a molding mark on the lower by the safety which ive seen on a lot of Z5RSs online, and came with a bit of wear on the finish on one part near the back of the gun. Other than that its been rock solid and is up there with my SW Model 15 and VEPR as one of my favorite guns.