If (when?) there's a second assault weapon ban, what gun are you going to buy before it's too late?

If (when?) there's a second assault weapon ban, what gun are you going to buy before it's too late?

Attached: 5c3d23ce77d9a.image.png (400x290, 26K)

More ammo.

AK27

A gun that would be banned most likely.

Attached: fyd8.jpg (2250x1449, 1.72M)

Whatevers cheap on the ban list

>write vaguely threatening letters to your rep

Large quantities of ammonium nitrate, acetylene and a Glock 21

what's that on the bottom? me likey

Homemade stens stuffed in an oil drum buried in the woods

>buying guns during next AWB and not using them

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 44K)

it's a VSS

>complying with laws that violate the constitution

Every time I see this I lament that there is no one making modern gear in this pattern.

Just more ammunition and a higher power scope.

I've considered buying the material and letting my wife see what she can do, at least for an oversized anorak/smock. The problem is quality material in the pattern is pretty damn expensive. The Chinese shit fades too easily for serious field consideration

Probably make bombs and guns and sit around and wait for them to kick my door down for saying nigger in 2010.

I kind of doubt anything will happen if RGB dies, we get a SCOTUS pick, they ram an AWB down the line, and we can get it marked unconstitutional.

Maybe, it's being optimistic as fuck.

In case I'm not: remember the Thin Blue Line is between you and them right now but will soon be between you and them. The police are the violent arm of democracy, you have a right and a duty to resist anybody who encroaches on your desire to live the way you want. Anybody who enfranchises the state to act violently is good as an enemy combatant. Learn how people vote now so you don't have to later, it may come in handy.

In Minecraft.

Attached: 1340179545600.jpg (500x666, 49K)

Lmao

Rope. Lots and lots of rope.

A lot of wooden dowel

Attached: 568AB77A63824ED7B84204AA4FB43E1B.png (1348x470, 57K)

lots of AR-15 lowers
resell at inflated price
keep the guns i have just in case vs. nig nogs

I won't buy anything. Rather I'll make an open bolt at home

When it's time to bury them, it's time to use them.

I already am ahead of this. I have my gucci'd out AR, but I recently competed two cheaper builds. I might even pick up a few more lowers at my local gun shop. They sell poverty ponies for $50.

Praise the lord an' pass the ammunition

Was just browsing LMT.
Finishing my Service Rifle 20," build.
Need 2 5.56 silencers.
Probably going with Allen Engineering for the over barrel design and reasonable price.
Will build or purchase some 16" mid length guns for other family members.
Put away 20 magazines per gun and 1k ammo per gun.
Can buy 1k a month no problem.
Need to start now. Have only 400 factory loads on hand and enough components for 1k hand loads.
You need to try CFE 223 if you haven't yet.
Some clean burning moderate pressure powder right there.
28 grains under a 69 Nosler CC with no flat primers or sooty case necks out of my HBAR.
Good mag length load that is Hell on coyotes but doesn't pit my steel targets at 50 yards like 855.

About 2 more months and my hair will be like that.
Beard is there already.

trips of truth

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (640x360, 112K)

Try to get a 9mm carbide 1 in 10 twist rifling button.
A hydraulic press with a 6 inch stroke would be enough for a decent length barrel.

>acetylene
There are cheaper and more predictable ways of blowing yourself up.