Low cost/entry level pistols

Hey Jow Forums, I went shooting today and took this along with me for the first time. Smith and Wesson SD40VE. I really liked it. It's sturdy, has a decent 14+1 capacity, pretty good grip and I was able to be fairly accurate. Seems like an all around good entry level handgun. I was able to get it off of a buddy for $150 but it retails for around $300.

So what are your favorite entry level and low cost pistols and why?

Attached: 642812m2_ts.jpg (385x385, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CQ3qSJr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>.40
RIP

Thank you for your contribution

Get a Walther Creed for reasons

Heritage Rough Rider .22

My first gun was a Beretta 92fs. I didn't bother with babby's first handgun, or pocket guns. MAN UP BROS

Attached: full-retard.gif (200x198, 492K)

Anything above a hi-point from a reputable manufacturer

there is a pastebin in the handgun general just for this purpose do you read?

No, I can't I bought a .40

Ruger P89DC, the gun will outlast you and your grandchildren’s gradndchildren

Attached: 830E702D-974C-471D-9469-248D3D7E6E61.png (1242x2688, 2.26M)

Ruger 9mms are my favorite suggestion for a new shooter on a budget.

>P89
>SR9c
>American Compact

Attached: I kinda would.jpg (1600x1200, 297K)

personally, i would suggest just saving a little more money and buying a something in the $400-500 new or $300-$400 used.

that being said you did great for $150 and thats a reliable and decent gun.

but if were just talking low cost i would seriously recommend the hi point c9. its an ugly bastard but it works, that or a $200 or less used shotgun. this would only be in an "I don't own a gun and just moved to the hood.. but I'm broke AF and need something tempory" section

>SD40VE
I would save money to buy a decent gun

Terrible gun
Terrible advice

pastebin.com/CQ3qSJr4

Don't know if this is the most current version, but someone here was trying to make a poorfag paste.

the truth.

do not buy that for any other reason than some other idiot willing to get rid of it for $40 or less

people need to start realizing Hi-Points will not work well until you fix the nosedive in the magazines.

Attached: ....jpg (306x306, 20K)

I have one in 9. Aside from its atrociously heavy trigger I don't see any problems with it at all.

M&P 2.0's are so dirt cheap these days there's no reason to fuck with anything cheaper. For 100 clams more you could have had a brand new modern polymer pistol.

Attached: Capture.png (206x215, 27K)

Ruger Security 9

As somebody who recently switched from glocks to the M&P 2.0 line i can personally say that these are a largely superior product to them at a much lower price. Glocks only advantage is a bigger aftermarket, although the aftermarket of the M&P line is hardly lacking. Between this and the surplus of low priced entry level ARs on the market, poorfags have almost never had it so good when it comes to getting genuinely quality modern firearms at affordable prices.

I prefer Glock, but shit I just paid $550 for my Gen 5 17 MOS and that was on blue label. It's definitely a good time to be a poorfag. Just a few years ago Gen 4 Glock 19's were going for nearly $700 and the original M&P's were at least 550-650.

>Between this and the surplus of low priced entry level ARs on the market, poorfags have almost never had it so good when it comes to getting genuinely quality modern firearms at affordable prices.

I'm stocking up like a mofo, but I wish more people would realize that this shit ain't gonna last.

Attached: prepared pepe.jpg (975x600, 43K)

They used to be good, I have one from when they were good and I love it.

Honestly, a good old ruger security 9 is only 300 and often retails for less, sometimes used for under 200 if you are lucky.
Other than that subcompacts by ruger can go for hi point prices.

Attached: insane clown pepe.png (500x346, 34K)

Walther Creed or Ruger Security 9

USP 9mm used.

For only $150 anything that works reliably is a good buy by default.

Get a gen 1 instead. Its so satisfying to slap the mag in hard and have the slide release. Operator as fuck.