FOR VIRGINIA

VIRGINIANS!.... VIRGINIANS!!

WITH ME, WHO WILL COME WITH ME!?

youtu.be/JUHnL6R39VM

Attached: A09736E2-6A5F-459F-B2A9-C3DD66FB023A.png (657x695, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avBqy5Xno-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Gem State stands with Virginia.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Idaho.svg.png (2000x1576, 445K)

Virginians are crazy

Attached: DFD6F6B6-106C-418E-BCA2-512B36C9845D.jpg (750x681, 237K)

Yes

Expat Virginny native. I fled to NC when McCauliffe got elected. Expected things to go way worse than they did but it's still just a matter of time before the whole Commonwealth gets rekt by NOVA.

Just make sure to keep NC NC and not vote for people who would ruin it and make it like VA. We want to keep our material cultural history.

I fail to see the reason for restructuring

Sic semper tyrannus Richmond and Nova. Sincerely, Southwest Virginia.

Attached: 51st.jpg (434x308, 27K)

That if true is fucking epic. Also, we know where the tan muesem is in Danville. If needed we will go there.

If you don't like Richmond, avoid the Hampton Roads like the plague. It's like NOVA but poorer and full of implanted blacks and latinos

dumb frogposter

Kek. It's not so bad here, if you live in the rich person areas. Just boring as shit on weekends.

Hi fellow swva user.

I'm doing my part, user. Alamance is the closest based county (currently in libshit Orange). Goddamn shame about the new sheriffs in Wake and Forsyth.

RTP and CLT/Meck are currently fucking the state about as bad as NOVA and Tidewater are in VA.

VIRGINIA FOREVEEEEERRRR
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIIIIISSS

Attached: 1549022778680.jpg (640x617, 97K)

Virginia Bros!
So I got accepted to a uni in the Ashburn area and I'm moving over from WA. What gun laws should I look out for? I'm getting an apartment and bringing my FAL and 1911.

None really except conceal carry requires a permit. Underrated free-state. 18 to open carry, 21 to buy or conceal a pistol, can buy and own rifles at 18, can buy and own pistols through private sale at 18. Enjoy the semi-free air

Attached: Sic_Semper.png (505x433, 217K)

I'm surprised, being in such close proximity to MD and DC. Is it true I can flash a DD214 and get a CCW? Even as a nonresident?

I'm not even American, but I would fight for Virginia. Sic Semper Tyrannus.

I live in Grayson county.

user posting deep from within enemy territory. Need backup in NOVA, niggers and ms13 everywhere.

I'm at the edge in Mount airy. Don't feel comfortable being this close. Literally 6min from the state line

Nova is suffering, we're on our own out here m8

804 here. Lets kick those filthy yanks back across the Potomac

Attached: 1544386683305.png (512x512, 128K)

Hey brother!

This is known to me.

I would follow BASED Armistead to my death

Can I be a honorary Virginian if I'm Virgin with rage ?

youtube.com/watch?v=avBqy5Xno-Q

>moved from michigan to 757 four years ago for work
>not accepted as virginian
>not accepted as michiganian anymore either

Attached: 1542834740134.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Virginia. Where our democrat governor is a racist and our democrat lt. governor is a rapist. Many lols are being had watching these fags squirm under pressure.

I'm not sure. You usually go to the local circuit court clerk for whatever city/county you live in to get it- so I'm not sure where you'd go if that was the case

I watched a really uplifting video from lefty media about this. Their standpoint was get him out of office ASAP because every month he stays the more likely the next Republican will get elected after as moderate voters lean right because of his scandal. They were spinning this like it was a bad thing kek. Now I hope he stays.

That's what I am hoping for.

You apply directly to the Virginia sate police.
Forms and info on their website. Be forewarned, they are retarded.

Ironic isn't it they they scream and spout bullshit all day and night about racism and #metoo but the only reason they want them out is so the pubs won't regain control.

I forgot! Attorney General also admitted to black-facing. What a bunch of hypocrites.

757 reporting in. Ready to move out of this state ASAP. Becoming to much like Maryland thanks to MD transplants in NOVA and Richmond. People from NY and NJ are invading the 757. Might lose it if more based sailors register to vote here.

Attached: 1528867577524.jpg (1024x745, 186K)

Parts of the 434, 540, and all of 276 still habitable.

[sounds of banjos and confederate flags softly in the distance]

Oh I found it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-101509_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 891K)

804 here, you'd be surprised how 50/50 the liberal to free people population ratio is here. I wear an AK Operators Union hat around RVA and I can't tell you how many people have recognized it, shockingly. The good fight rages on.

Black Horse Troop reporting in.

Attached: 4th VA Cav.jpg (600x527, 136K)

Caroline county reporting in. Recent transplant from Georgia. Does it ever do anything but piss rain and snow? Also, fuck the 95 corridor. How do you people live here?

Attached: P1011554.jpg (3264x2448, 3.4M)

Would I be welcome if I moved to Virginia?
Saw some cheap real estate over there and I've been thinking about moving.

You don't like banjer music?

As long as you are a God fearing, gun toting American.

As long as you aren't a NOVA transplant you should be fine.

Fellow Rappahannock user here. Weather is generally the best between March/April and September. 2 weeks of spring between Winter and Summer. It will clear up soon. As for 95... You embrace your hatred or carpool.

North Carolina supports you

Attached: 330px-Flag_of_North_Carolina_(1861–1865).svg.png (330x248, 4K)

stay strong

Attached: 1547046513000.png (968x788, 443K)

Hey /virgin/ians you can have your flag back when you try it from our cold dead Minnesotan hands

Attached: 28th-virginia-battle-flag-letterbox-e1503198522437.png (620x350, 210K)

>tfw there will never be another civil war film like gettysburg or gods and generals that balances both sides

loon is for out of town new york fags, bretton woods is where the real Gs ski.

Attached: 1514771653928.jpg (1807x1080, 441K)

that data center tho

North Carolina fought and bled alongside Virginia then, and she will stand by her now to the best of her ability. We of North Carolina, however, must purify our state of its Yankee colonies and cancerous growths. These are the foulest: Raleigh, Greensboro, Charlotte, Asheville.

Seriously how do we run these Yankee bastards and homegrown degenerates out. I'm attending UNCG for my MA and it's pure cancer. There are ads all over the place promoting a drag show they're hosting, and I had a self-described Communist state that Greensboro was the most leftist city he'd ever been in - and that guy is from frigging Michigan. We have seriously got to remove these tumors somehow before we can start fixing things.

Attached: Advance of the Tarheels.jpg (480x369, 41K)

>be CAfag
>move to gloucester VA last year
>apply for drivers license, plates, the whole burrito, same day at DMV no appointment WTF
>total is $150ish for everything for a 2015 truck with 2 year tags
>wait 30 days for residency
>buy 4 handguns, a scar 17, Mk18, on 31st day.
>Pay $50 for CCW in gloucester county
>Experience true cousin fucking freedom
>Fuck humidity,snow, and hurricanes
>Left and moved to AZ months ago

Overall 8/10 would experience again

I’m a Virginian currently in northern VA. I’m doing community college and my last writing assignment I had for ENG112, I had to read a bunch of bs from PlannedParenthood.org, and then watch a few episodes of Modern Family and write a 1000 word essay on the flip of gender roles in the series...

1st Tennessee here to bleed em dry once more

Attached: 1d4c7dac229dfc8858176e139d4c6cd1.jpg (300x369, 88K)

What's wrong with owning a tank.

1st Minnesota fought and suffered for that flag. 80%+ casualties at Gettysburg. You have Virginia's respect. Rematch when?

Urbanisation breeds degeneracy.