India Buys 6000 American and Italian Sniper Rifles

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2019/02/19/india-buys-sniper-rifles/

Attached: CC034AD8-ADC5-4B0F-947A-A6A8DCFD378D.jpg (768x512, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/army-goes-for-urgent-buy-of-sniper-rifles/articleshow/67496103.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gives new meaning to shooting the shit I guess.

Bump

Open BMG

Attached: download(14501).jpg (1024x768, 219K)

time to shoot some pakis for the greater good of kashmir

>Gives new meaning to shooting the shit I guess.

/WinRAR

Reminder that India was still literally issuing bolt action rifles to their infantry until a few decades ago

Do they have six thousand snipers competent enough to use them?

gonna be a lot of Paki heads exploding soon

>a few decades ago
the chinese where using rickshaws

It's all part of operation superpower 2020. They already have a monopoly on bio-weapons.

Attached: buck shot.jpg (474x330, 24K)

germany still uses brooms for training

Weren't they using a clone of that South African sniper for a really long time?

because of the unbearable smell of millions practicing open defecation?
I can't blame them

This emergency acquisition is because they were BTFO by Pakis using Berettas
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/army-goes-for-urgent-buy-of-sniper-rifles/articleshow/67496103.cms

They're not for training, they're still sweeping up the leftover ashes in Dresden.

why does military use old tech bullets with their expensive new sniper rifles?
308, 300wm, and 338 could all have dramatically better ranges with newer bergers, sierras (especially the 2018 closed nosed variants), and even hornady and nosler.
For example the 220gr in the newest edition of 300wm they have only has a 0.626BC and gets blown away by berger and hornady offerings that have been out for a long time offering closer to ~0.700BC at less weight (so often faster initial velocity too) and the 2018 closed nose SMKs would outperform their 338 lapuas. People on snipers hide and thelongrangehunting forums with their 8-16lb toys in lesser calibers can out range 20lb 338lm military grade rifles and theyre just doing it for fun; not to kill men.

Id make my own thread but Im phone blocked

bump for curiosity

Because they have millions of rounds of .50 BMG and 7.62x51 laying around. A lot of militaries have .338 LM and .300Win Mag rifles too.

>6000

Now only 594.000 Pajeets remain unarmed or armed with WW1 era shit and only 1.23 Million unarmed
or with shit

Impressive

SEVEN HELLS WHAT IS THAT

Attached: TONIGHT YOU WILL DINE IN HELL.jpg (969x646, 165K)

A firearm permanently registered to the California assault weapons database. The California DOJ has to look through each and every picture, so hopefully, this user gave a commie some nightmares.

hahahha ut oh

Newfag