Be careful who you call a fudd

So today I was at the range with my hunting rifle cuz I just wanted to touch some shots off, there were two guys sharing a lane right next to me with a pretty nice looking 16 in. ar15, their target was a torso target with shots absolutely everywhere (even a bunch outside the silhouette) and they must have thought that because I had over-ear protection I couldn't hear them, one of these shooting virgins literally said, "that's probably the biggest fudd today", and as I was setting up decided to mag dump and strikes the ceiling twice, after i got set up i loaded up 5 rounds and found out my scope was off a little bit and I wasnt able to hit dead on, but hey, I'm just a fudd who shoots standing at 25 yards, so what can I say when my target isn't about torn to shreds in all the wrong places

Attached: 20190214_145142.jpg (3616x2268, 1.88M)

Do you even know what fudd means?

Ain't that the truth, bubba.

u don’t know what fudd means

>u don't know what fudd means

Apparently you seem to be confusing who is who, here

Did the whole range clap when you brought the target back in?

It's another
>election fag boomer thinks the chan is his personal blog
Thread.

>who shoots standing at 25 yards
That's cute. Come brag when you do something that's actually noteworthy. I shoot my fucking handguns at 200 yards standing. 25 yards with a rifle is practically cheating.

Yes, then I proceeded to slurp up the tears of the libtards protesting guns just outside the range

I mean you could brag to the douchenozzles that were in the next lane, I could have even bragged considering they were shooting at 15 yards

>get called Fudd
>Make cheeky post about you hitting your target
That doesn’t mean you are or aren’t a Fudd

19, bicth

>hunting rifle
>elitist about it
Yeah they're shit shots but I can see their point.

Niggel you gotta understand I'm making fun of these fellas for trynna act like they're superior shooting an ar at 15 yards and being shit shots

Not being an elitist, but calling someone a fudd just because they brought one of their rifles and getting just a little bit of ownage, not anything that special, but just as a way to poke fun at them for being shit shots

Got any pointers for standing shooting? I'm doing the usual NPOA / hasty sling setup with as best breath control I can muster, and I still cant get those groups in tight at 25 yds.

>be me today at indoor range with buddy
>enjoying a day out with the AR
>skinny fat brings his durr rifle to indoor range and sets up next to us
>as we’re shooting we continually notice he’s looking at us
>friend and I discuss Fudds and suddenly see the skinny fat kid try to do a mad minute drill with his Moist Nugget.
>skinny fat shoots torso sized group and accidentally hits a target clip at 25 yards then quickly packs up his rifles and leaves.
>weird.jpeg

That's not what fudd means you goddamn retard.

I'm not a fast shooter by any means, took about 2 minutes to fire off 5 rounds

>Be OP
>make retarded thread
>gets butthurt that people think he’s gay
>fulldamagecontrol.jpeg

Attached: 5717789C-795C-4DD7-A7B9-BF0F72AFA9E4.jpg (912x1024, 44K)

Yikes that grammar, and yes, I know, it's almost like i should have been making fun of these guys for using fudd incorrectly

God you’re fucking insufferable. Kill yourself.

Dont talk to me or my last braincell ever again

Hmu with some cyanide senpai

Use your rifle, faggot.

I'd like a open casket funeral

This isn't reddit, you have to go back you nigger.

I have too many braincells to participate, not many, but enough to not qualify

Jesus christ this thread is filled to the fucking brim with retards just shouting buzzwords

Fucking cringe

Attached: 271DB6DF-FC57-4FB8-8BBB-BAFF52233729.png (1193x1193, 815K)

>bumping a dead thread
You're worse than all of them combined.

You brought a scoped rifle to a 25 yard range. You arent a fudd youre a retard

Doesnt matter, still got my last braincell