Is coyote good meat?

Is coyote good meat?

I wasnt able to read the entire thread yesterday because the janitors around here are retarded niggers

Attached: F40DDE8B-4DA1-45C0-8BF0-4CD1A456031F.jpg (274x184, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaHxYlcjICA
youtube.com/results?search_query=wooded beardsman catch and cook
old.reddit.com/r/k_Censorship_Watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

They eat other animals so they have high concentrations of both good and bad shit
For a similar reason you shouldn't eat non vegan humans

Parasite ridden and probably gamey as all hell.
Or maybe it's good. I dunno, I'm not a chang that eats dog.

huh?

Attached: 17022347_1440372779347250_7623783530828242199_n.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Apparently it taste like severely overcooked duck, and as someone who's had badly cooked duck, it taste like shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=zaHxYlcjICA

Do vegans or vegetarians taste better?

Attached: deimos111717.jpg (900x600, 130K)

You mean, youre a spoiled amerifaggot who wont eat something that resembles your barking retard that you think is cute.

Shit, in SHTF when food/ meat is scarce, there are roughly 9 billion meat sources walkin around..

get the fuck out of here skinwalker.

Right, you can have all the coyotes. I'll look for all the other game that isn't on the bottom of the list.

>isnt on the bottom

Yes, but what if there are packs of 12-20
Of thesse faggots running around on your land like they are mine

Kill them and leave them to die like thousands of other people? Or contract a disease. Your choice.

The Wooded Beardsman on Youtube does a shit ton of "catch and cook" videos. He's been hinting that a coyote is gonna be the next episode so you might wanna check his channel out. He's done it with skunk, bear, possum, raccoon, snakes, various birds, fish, turtles, porcupine, etc.

youtube.com/results?search_query=wooded beardsman catch and cook

Yes

from the looks of it, space skinwalkers.

No, coyote sucks comparatively

Coyote pelts are worth money dummies. You can get up to $80 a pelt where I live.

You CAN eat them, but you have to cook really well done due to all the parasites.

But it is very gamey and stringy meat with not a whole lot of flavor, similar to dog and other canine meat. Plus yotes smell really bad. Might make OK jerky.

You could always give it a try with one, just make sure to cook very well.

It's strange that you're trying to insult me for not wanting to eat literal garbage
If that makes me spoiled then pamper me raw

..so hows Eng doing?

Okay what the fuck are you talking about

What'd the nigger jannies censor this time? Report it here:

old.reddit.com/r/k_Censorship_Watch/

Not him, but biomagnification and bioaccumulation

No. It's a carnivore, and a dog besides. Eat only herbivores, OP. And yea 30-30 will do fine and even 223 if you have an AR and want to shoot cheaper. Just be sure to be humane and go for lung/heart shots just like with a deer. Fuck jannies.

Attached: pepetuxfuckjannies.jpg (1050x858, 150K)

>want to start hunting coyote
>legally have to skin them and use their pelts
what the fuck am i supposed to do with some mangey flea ridden dog fur?

sell it to white man

>t. Venezuela

Attached: 1550094211387.jpg (905x767, 116K)

Looks a bug