QTDDTOT - QuickLoad Edition

Questions that don't deserve their own thread.
I'll start
How tf do I get this shit working?

Attached: QUICLOAD.jpg (500x518, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sargesmilitarysurplus.com/product/imbel-fn-fal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

test

Did you actually buy it lol.

how find clit?

Reposting from the end of last thread.

I want an A1 clone. Should I buy the Brownells or the Fulton Armory?

Look between your legs.

Fulton all the way.

It was in the ar/k/

When I looked on gunbroker, all the FALs they had were really expensive or on different receivers, but this kit is much cheaper. sargesmilitarysurplus.com/product/imbel-fn-fal/
Is there something I'm missing?

It's a parts kit without a receiver.

Oh. I'm retarded, I guess.

Is ok user. We all get the retards sometimes.

Yeah, that's true. The important thing is to learn, so that one can unretard themselves, and maybe even help other anons unretard themselves as well.

Can someone tell me why IPSC standard major has a 40cal requirement?

I'm in Australia so they only way we can shoot standard minor is with 357SIG which has an exemption (handguns over 38 cal are effectively banned). But I could load my 9mm hot enough to shoot major PF.

correction, standard major.

So, cz p09 for EDC, including summer because I'm on budget. Yes or nay?

Does the Glock 18 exist in gen4 or gen5?

I'm right handed and right eye dominant. What's the right way to shoot long guns left handed? I want to practice clearing my house.

What's the highest magnification that a scope can provide?

Sure. It's a good gun, and concealing a gun that size isn't hard, even in summer.

hold the gun but instead of with your right hand, hold it with your left, and instead of aiming with your right eye, aim with your left

Attached: 1525599204316.png (459x822, 132K)

I recently picked up a rifle with a broken off sling swivel stud in the stock. What is the best way of going about this? Drill it out and remove it or just sand the burrs around it and leave it in/fill the small hole with wood putty?

Attached: A388E30E-60A7-490D-A35A-BB8251B27CD4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.59M)

Does your desired end-state have a working sling swivel or a smooth continuous piece of wood / wood replacer?

Anyone have that gwg picture of that blond with incredible thighs holding (iirc) an ar15?

This one?

Attached: F1ADB639EBB44EC592866B5FBE353BC2.jpg (685x960, 196K)

Sawdust and woodglue. Fill the hole and let it cure, then redrill it and install a new swivel mount.

what were the dimensions of the 7.5cm panzergranate 39?
how much did it weigh?

where can i learn some detailed information about it?

Attached: vehicle_panzeriv19.jpg (571x800, 71K)

If you want to replace the sling stud:
-drill out the broken piece
-screw in new stud, coating the threads with epoxy mixed with a little sawdust.

If you just want to cover the hole, fill it with a mixture of wood glue and sawdust, then sand/stain to match when you're done.

Hey guys, shower thought: can aliens penetrate naturally formed crack cement(your butt hair, lint from boxers or whatever you wear, and accumulated sweat from a long day at work)?

Because Jeff Cooper fell for the stopping power meme. Dumb boomer.

the pressures generated by 9mm major were deemed excessive for anything other horrendously overbuilt open division guns.

How well does a Mosin Nagant hold up in below zero conditions ?
What parts are most likely to fail and cause issues ?
t. noguns

there's thousands of pictures like that
if either of you consider those thighs incredible, you live a terribly sad existence

Does anyone have any experience with Glock 19 match barrels from 80p builder? I'm wondering if it's safe to shoot +p ammo through it

>What parts are most likely to fail and cause issues
>in below zero conditions
The fleshy part begins the trigger.

*behind
Fuck

When the Norks finally invade what which rifle would be better for me to pop off at commies. My AR-15 or PTR that I use as a DMR? I live in a mountainous environment if that changes anything.

I guess that’s an answer, thanks

It's literally impossible for them to invade any 1st world country. They have crop dusters and leftover technology from the 1970s, the US has anti-air, anti-sea, and just about anti-everything systems that would kill every last nork before they could even see american soil with their own eyes.

Can your boyfriend?

Yeah I know...but what if? I need to know how to be properly prepared to go Wolverines on them.

It's fine to larp, but please realize it's nothing more than that, larping. It's incredibly autistic to do this shit expecting to have to do it someday for real.

Of course I realize that Norks aren't going to be invading anyone.

Is level IV body armor a scam? For civilians, no criminal would ever use AP .308/.30-06, and for militaries goatfuckers don't either. Obviously it can have other advantages like taking more hits but the standard itself seems very unrealistic.

Attached: NIJ-Armor-Protection-Levels-Justnet.org_.png (975x808, 278K)

Remember that people selling level IV body armor are no different than cars sells men, food advertisers, or insurance commercials. You are most likely being sold something you do not need.

Are shotgun wads dangerous when fired? Suppose you took the shot in a shell and replaced it with..I dunno, something harmless like sand or flour, would getting hit by just the wads wound you?

It depends on how close you are and where it hits, like anything else. You've seen them when you're shooting, right? Well go pick one up and ask yourself if that's something you'd like to get hit with at shotgun speeds.
You don't need to replace the shot with anything, you can just dump it out and shoot just the wad.

Look under the hood

my local pawn shop has a h&k ar33(?) for $550, cop?

i actually don’t what it was besides it looks like a CETME but in 556

I was looking to buy a Czechpoint vz58, but it looks like they're all out of stock. Anyone know what's up with that?

Attached: bWln98R.jpg (568x562, 51K)

The wad isn't really dangerous, but the hot gases and unburned powder are within close range. I guess the wad could still wound too, but that wouldn't be my biggest concern.

Is this fine to shoot? Every single box looks like this, some being worse.

Attached: speer.jpg (1120x1992, 359K)

The cases should be fine. I'm more concerned if these are reloads.

Who gets pistols in front line combat? Do grunts ever get them purely as a backup weapon?

What's the best 12 gauge load to kill the rat in my ceiling right now? I don't really care about the people upstairs.

dragon's breath

will steel shot target loads ruin my ithaca barrel? Its a full choke by the way.

Good call.

I wouldn't if it was my gun.

Basically like a blank. If you're close enough, it's going to hurt, but past 30-50 yards nothing's going to happen.

The oil. Pretty much the only thing that can fail from low temp on a bolt gun.

>Go to gun store
>Find used 870 at ok price in good condition
>Parkerized so no Rustington finish, decide to get it
>Look up model, it's a police gun
>Barrel Length: 45.7cm
>Quick google
>17.992 inches

Should my search for accessories for this thing include a casket for my dog?

Attached: sALHXIq.jpg (854x960, 74K)

Will a PSA upper fit a Bushmaster lower?

How are trucks like MRAP's and Humvees issued out to infantry? I never understood how Infantry are suppose to work when they have to drive themselves and man the vehicles. Is there a motor transport platoon or something? Or am I just being really retarded?

Attached: humvee_mid_vroom.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Just bought a nugget, how do I get the cosmoline off so I can shoot it?

Does anyone have pictures of flecktarn trousers with sneakers? I want to see if it looks operator.

Bonus points: Adidas or Puma

Is there any way to permanently change eye dominance? If so, how?

Elbow grease, leave it in the sun, mineral oil.

I used a hair dryer and paper towels

They're just +P pressures. CZ says my Shadow 2 will run them fine.

Just stick your dick in it

I just ordered a pietta 1851 because I wanna try black powder out and all the stuff I'm seeing online says to make sure there's no space between the ball and the powder or it'll explode. It's probably a dumb question but if there's space between the powder and bullet in a smokeless cartridge will it also damage the gun? Or is this just emphasized with black powder because you're gonna be dealing with loose powder a bunch?

Attached: pietta.png (380x324, 40K)

>smokeless cartridge will it also damage the gun?
No.

BP is different because of how it burns, if there is lots of empty air it turns into a pipe bomb so you have to pack it down tightly. Modern ammunition is full of air, shake a cartridge and you can hear the powder rolling around in there.

buying a 40rd magazine on primaryarms and theres this big fat message about shipping restrictions
I do not live in a state or city that has any sort of magazine capacity restrictions, so is this message just here for 'we told you so' purposes?
or is the magazine capacity a red flag for the atf and i need to have it shipped to an FFL?

Attached: 0.png (706x329, 44K)

Does the Savage Axis in .223 perform worth a damn?
I'm looking for a cheapo bolt gun and like how it looks.

Attached: 70937.jpg (1000x222, 53K)

Are you sure that's ok leaving it outside like that? It's been raining a lot here anyways
Does it get the hard to reach places?

Then don't leave it out when it's raining?

>magazine capacity
>atf
I lol'd.

flecktarn anything looks faggy now after edgelords with the frame of a skeleton starting wearing it everywhere

What gun is this?

Attached: IMG_20190223_015834059.jpg (3264x2448, 2.93M)

It's always raining though

$800 budget for a rifle. Should I buy a WASR?

I bought a Sig Sauer SP2022 about two years ago, took it shooting once but haven't had the chance to do so again. I'm looking to take it out again once the weather warms up a little, is there anything I should be concerned about?

Looks like a rifle to me

Is this gun shit? I heard this company is shit but I'm a newfag so I don't know.

Attached: taurus raging bull 513.jpg (580x274, 13K)

Argie or Chilean Mauser.

Whats some good milsurp camo for South Texas?

Attached: kofe.jpg (731x747, 54K)

Thinking about buying a gun from a pawn shop. Thing is I have a friend who bought a gun from a pawn shop once and when he got pulled over for a traffic stop they ran the gun and it turned out it was stolen. How do I avoid the same problems? Can I take the serial number to the local police first? Is that even advisable?

Attached: 80816254.jpg (478x1200, 156K)

Thats not milsurp user

Attached: kofe3.jpg (1106x1012, 107K)

I believe that's Mexican military standard issue

Well fuck,must be some extremely new/modern shid for me not to hear of it and for it to be so effective,it might be tough to find some brah

It's called TACPAT and it's only been in use for the last 8 months or so but it represents years of Mexican R&D

So what else is on the table(other than the salsa and extra tortillas)for milsurp camo that works in mexicoV2

Thanks to pic related I'm considering buying a tavor, anyone have any experience with them?

Attached: 1550840123518.jpg (480x660, 71K)

First, what the fuck is pic related?

Second, pretty decent and handy guns, but don't expect more than combat accuracy from them. An AUG does everything a Tavor does, except it also has a sweet quick change barrel.

Anyone?

Attached: ub_big_900x.png (900x675, 117K)

Pic related is a tavor waifu that some user drew, what the fucks it look like?

So basically the AUG is the way to go? Alrighty, thanks for the input.

So the Army put offset irons on their new CSASS rifle. Does that transition them from being tacticool to tactical?

Attached: csass4.jpg (840x627, 93K)

Also same question for piggyback RMRs.

Attached: L129A1_Sharpshooter_rifle_MOD_45162219.jpg (1280x932, 69K)

Some kind user please do the math, how fast can I shoot a 700 grain boolit from my sw500 (8-3/8ths inch barrel) before my gun explodes