Friendship Ended With Surefire

ar15.com/forums/General/Surefire-campaign-finance-contributions-universal-background-checks-and-full-capacity-mag-ban/5-2196377/?fbclid=IwAR1M7eu25mDMFm8Gk5sJuzwvnvAX-WuWRqMzlIgtzhPRoRXDNZSTsQI3HF8

Attached: surefire.png (1371x865, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

malkoff-devices.myshopify.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I told you streamlight was better.

Surefire shills eternally BTFO.

Attached: 1550782596944.png (330x319, 178K)

Shame all of this didn't come to light before/during SHOT Show. Then they'd have to face the flood of YouTubers clamoring for the views.

Oh shit that means I can shit on surecucks with my streamlight

I wonder how deep we can go down this rabbit hole.
Gonna start researching other gun/accessory companies to see if they're giving our money away to gun grabbers.

Just bought a streamlight, happy camper. The general trend of all this gun control lobbying makes me worried though. Are the end times near?

Damn, Richfags BTFO for once.

inb4 O-light faggots shouting "just as good"

Attached: Elefant.jpg (650x650, 38K)

O-light is better

>Just bought a M600DF

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT?!? USE IT TO SEE JAMAL BETTER WHEN HE'S FUCKING MY WIFE AT NIGHT?!??!

Attached: 6lFOQPd2R.png (808x805, 446K)

Send it to me.

Please do.... and please post everything you find out on here.

Gonna start making a detailed excel sheet of it.
I was looking for ways to publish them online in a table format.
Any clue what website I can use to make such a website?
If it's too cumbersome, I'll just share the googledocs link for it once it's done.

Oh no no no no no

I don't feel bad that chinks rip off their flashlights anymore.

Damn I was gonna get some of their earplugs, what’s the next best my cucked brethren

WTF is it with gun companies and "advocates" secretly supporting anti gun legislation? There's obviously the NRA, Team Wendy scandal, the various gun bunnies from Taran Tactical, etc etc. But why? Why piss off your primary market?

Government contracts and thin blue line.

Keep it you already paid for it

They're HQ'd in largely blue states so I don't think it's so much being anti-2A but more pragmatic "support the fucks in charge" type behavior.

Also yeah for a lot of these groups government contracts make up the majority of revenue.

And all of this happening because some dumbfuck Oregon cop had to post on Facebook.

it's easier to sell new firearms and accessories when the old ones suddenly get restricted.

Fuck you surefire crimson trace is my best friend now

Attached: 1550356968590.gif (400x204, 44K)

>surefire fags btfo'd
Man, i used to just buy streamlight for the quality to dollar ratio, but that really settles things.

They don't believe in the second amendment, they're just ok with improving/enabling what they consider to be reprehensible products and behaviors as long as they get paid to. They then take that money and use it fund candidates that they support on the down low. Everybody's a whore for money, even lefty gun grabbers.

malkoff-devices.myshopify.com/

Well good thing there is a non-faggity Merican made flashlight option.
Upgrade your virgin SureCuck lights with Chad Malkoff components today!

Attached: 1508770074207.jpg (486x818, 142K)

If you've already paid for it and can't return it, you might as well keep it. The only part that supports what they do is the paying part. If you buy one secondhand or otherwise acquire it without giving them money, there's no problem. Since you already have it, you can't undo the damage, but keeping it isn't going to do more damage.