Why don't they just send Delta Force, SEALs, and Marine Force Recon into Chicago?

Why don't they just send Delta Force, SEALs, and Marine Force Recon into Chicago?

Attached: KINK-art-ggfdre.jpg (550x320, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_populous_cities_in_the_United_States_by_decade#1890
youtu.be/QbMPVO8XGrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And muscle in on the DEA/CIA racket? Haha no.

Why not send a nuke?

If removing the problem was the goal, we'd simply need to cut off the gibs

Why not just tell white people they're allowed to fight back now

And do what exactly...?

Frankly I think it'd be far more effective if they just deputized or granted "hunting" licenses for people to act like vigilantes and claim bounties on criminals. Like there should be an "open season" every year in Chicago.

City can get revenue from issuing permits, and their streets get cleaned up. Win-win situation.

Attached: 1362546310295.gif (346x230, 2.28M)

>what is the posse comitatus act

So like Iron City in Alita Battle Angel

I know you’re most likely just Meming, but here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

>ZOG Foreign Legion
>attacking the ZOG's pets
Wew lad, why don't we glass Israel first?

>Alita Battle Angel
(I'll pretend I understand the reference). Sure, why not.

Attached: 1283238460304.jpg (400x400, 106K)

Chicago should be a testing ground for The Purge. Institute it only there first to see if it works. Of course send in the secret government troops to kill all the nigs and shitskins like in The Purge 2, so that it serves its intended purpose of reducing the population of minorities.

Then where would they get recruits?

Fucking phone users.

Nice dubs anyway.

Think about it. Even if you swept the whole place and removed every illegal gun and every piece of dope and arrested every criminal. The place would devolve into the same thing in less than a year. The people that were left over will buy new guns and get more drugs and it will instantly start again. The nogs themselves must change.

Attached: 1550020644556.jpg (762x785, 193K)

Between the Jussie Smollet "attack" first breaking news and formal charges being filed on him, there were 103 shootings in Chicago, 63 of which resulted in fatalities. If we do nothing, at this rate the problem will sort itself out within 7-10 years.

otherwise, just do this

Chicagoland resident/Chicagoland history major here. Chicago and Illinois used to be a white paradise before the niggers moved in and took over. One of the reasons the 5 boroughs of New York merged was because for the longest time, Chicago rivaled Manhattan in population and wealth. After the great fire of 1871, in which 1/3 of the city burned down, many thought Chicago was to be abandoned. Instead it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Wooden buildings were discouraged and rebuilt with stone and eventually steel. Chicago rose from the ashes like a Phoenix to become the world's fastest growing city, and by the time of the Columbian exposition in 1893, Chicago was able to show off its status as the world's leading city, about to overtake New York. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_populous_cities_in_the_United_States_by_decade#1890
By 1900, Manhattan got jealous, panicked and decided to absorb its surrounding cities.
It'll never be like this again though. Those days are over. Chicago got complacent, opened its arms to swarms of nigger invaders from the south and it was all over, everything destroyed before it could reach its full potential. I'd love to see a world in which that paradise can return, but it's merely a dream within a dream now.
MY NIGGAZ KEEP IT REAL
youtu.be/QbMPVO8XGrE

Attached: 1524938726052.png (4200x6184, 1.19M)

Chiraqi here. There’s about 150,000 gangbangers operating in the city of 2,716,000 souls at any given time. It’s literally just them shooting at each other all the time. Literally 73% of the killings are just them blasting each other over petty insults and drug money. Still, it’s actually way better now. Compared to 20 years ago the murders have cut in half.

Get rid of the gangs, you’ve gotten rid of the murders.

>pussy cumatitus
Easy.
>declare a state of emergency
>tell libs it's to address gun violence
>libs "it's about time you disarmed those White CIS Males for extermina.... I mean their own interests!!!"
>President Trump states that gangs are to be classified as armed insurgents, and due to the insurrection act means that the military can be used
>libs "yeah fuck White mal.....REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>Fallujah x90000
>the leftist media, the Democrats, and Antifa get classified as insurrectionists
>no herpes corpus for you
>battle of Berlin levels of artillery
>Gulf War desert sweeping of illegals
>yfw
How to Restore the Republic 2: Electric Boogaloo

Attached: PURGEMODEACTIVATE.gif (500x270, 872K)

Not to nitpick but it’s actually 80% of the murders being gangbangers shooting each other over dumb shit

t. CPD brother-in-law

Remember when that lying faggot Chris Kyle claimed he was sent to New Orleans after Katrina to snipe looters?

Attached: fc47b1f0d563cd9e8d4069f24c714e05bda08e9c.jpg (252x255, 20K)

Lmao stupid city slicker waiting for the gubment to solve his problems.

>the problem will be sorted out in 7-10 years

You do realize niggers reproduce and usually at unsustainable rates that perpetuate this cycle, right?

I'm sorry, but you seem lost, this is Jow Forums and the Jews go into the crematorium, that's with a c, not a k.

Attached: angry-terminator-rages-in-the-fire-with-an-evil-stare.gif (500x227, 817K)

It would just be Mogadishu all over again.

High speed low drag operators can't solve this problem. Only strategic bombing can.

storm niggers deserve the gas chamber more than jews jfc

Attached: 245267.png (2001x1125, 1.51M)

Trips of government corruption

The pathetic little brother syndrome all you chicagopihile faggots have towards NYC is truly obnoxious.

>just deputized or granted "hunting" licenses for people to act like vigilantes and claim bounties on criminals
Except shitcago is still corrupt and run gangster style. Giving people the go ahead to blast criminals would mean most of the people in charge of the city would end up capped to.

As a Baltimore resident, what I wouldn't give to be able to go out and hunt the corner boys, etc at night and get paid cash bounties for every head that I turned in.

The city's already a cyberpunk dystopia, they just need to grow some balls and run with it.

Underrated trips fpbp

Chek'd, satan double trips

Attached: XL8txY5u.jpg (330x330, 21K)

The fuck does that have to do with this thread?

>Remember when that lying faggot Chris Kyle claimed he was sent to New Orleans after Katrina to snipe looters?
A dream job for anyone who has fired a weapon.

reducing welfare, lowering prison sentences, and encouraging vocational schools
would do way more for Chicago than sending special forces in.

OP when did you flunk out of school?
When I was in school we learned about the Posse Comitatus Act.

Delta is the only US Armed forces unit(apart from national guard) that is allowed to operate on US soil.

Well I guess you also learned that the Posse Commitatus Act allows federal military to be used in domestic law enforcement duties for up to 90 days before they need Congressional approval, and are allowed to conduct LE duties indefinitely with Congressional approval.

They would get destroyed. Americans can't handle any conflict without air support.

You actually live within the limits of Baltimore? WHY?

trips knows

Because it makes me feel alive. It's like manifest destiny 2.0, only with niggers instead of indians. We're pioneers, maintaining white outposts of civilization and prosperity amidst the wastelands of brown savages.

Also, the rent is cheap and the food/bar scenes are fun, and it's not as if the gun laws here are any worse than the rest of the state!

>white people
>south side of Chicago
any white man in the south side is a dealer. for the rest, pick one.

>Why not send a nuke?

!-

>Delta is the only US Armed forces unit(apart from national guard) that is allowed to operate on US soil.
Um I'm going to need sauce on that.

As far as I know no US military organization/unit has a blank check for posse comitatus under Title 18.

Attached: 1280209685382.jpg (400x300, 36K)

Of course they don't.

That unit doesn't even exist, bub.

Attached: images_27.jpg (696x440, 46K)

I get that you're memeing, but you can't just crack down on US citizens. Plus nigs are killing nigs, nothing of value is lost.

Attached: 1548415172918.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Why not just legalise the drugs and take the power away from the dealers and suppliers?

Based magapede.

Blacks aren't the problem, Satanist pedo globalist intelligence agencies are.

When prohibition was repealed, what happened to all the profiteers?

Did they just vanish? Did they have to perform other crimes, often more violent crimes to make up for lost profits?

Use that big brain of yours.

>storm niggers deserve the gas chamber more than jews
>self hating pricks like me are the real whites !
Either this or you're a literal nigger.

Um, sweetie, the founding fathers were anti-racists so y'all fellow conservatives better just deal with that. The democrats are the real racists.

You really believed this enough to post it.
Astonishing.

legally cannot

this is their secret sign that tonight's 'fisting' night

delta? is this like real fucking new? cuz, no they can't (legally)

the way they define LE duties is what weakens them. they can't run military op.s on civilians.

CIA don't operate on domestic issues

>lacking the ability to fucking see trips
hey guys get a load of this retard

FPBP

How is that a bad thing?

Attached: Main Battle Twink.jpg (1590x1927, 127K)

REMINDER: White cops and soldiers DEFEND THESE WELFARE RECIPIENTS RIGHTS to our taxpayer dollars.

FUCK welfare queen soldiers/pigs, and FUCK Shitcago.

Child, please ;)

Why not? OP how old are you exactly?

Attached: 1.jpg (1360x768, 300K)

Some whites still live in canaryville/bridgeport.

>How to Restore the Republic
how old are you?

No, since they largely controlled liquor distribution and sales already they had things on lockdown until legitimate suppliers could meet demand, and at that point they had already been diversifying rackets for years, and by the late 40s had heavily moved into gambling and the nascent drug trade.

Not into hyper, but I can appreciate a fellow man into fat twinks.

based trips.
>the glownigger has been detected

Kill yourself you retarded statist scum. You are an enemy of the Constitution which means you will be up against the wall along with the rest of the traitors which includes commies.

It'd be racist.

Racism is holding us back. Not because we're excessively racist, but because we seem to think it's racist to go kill a bunch of demonspawn within our own damn lands. Yes they should be slaughtered and hung, not because of their race but because they're pure fucking evil. So much crime happens in those shitholes they might as well be hell on Earth.

This. Just look at what happened in Black Hawk Down. And that was Delta Force. Now take your average grunt white boy, and put him against a black hardened gangbanger?

The military would be run out of the city within a week.

I could have every gang in chicago gone in a year if they let me solo the place.

They're looking for entertainment the same as you people who broke into my house and internet. This actually stopped a lot of crime and the crimes of the same because they were allowed a digital fulfillment. A cross of actions and inner feelings.

Attached: 1550548414661.jpg (157x117, 2K)

>Racism is holding us back.
Agreed.

Attached: 1546300434967.jpg (1024x1024, 244K)