Gimme your best dumpster defenders

Gimme your best dumpster defenders

Attached: FB_IMG_1550569767707.jpg (189x325, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/292847439
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/crime-law/2018/09/21/you-pulled-gun-front-my-kids-over-mattress-man-said-then-he-was-shot-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 56percentmattress.png (358x666, 343K)

Thinly veiled memewave thread

Attached: memewave.jpg (1334x750, 311K)

I think of this board whenever I see him for some reason.

He could have been a poster here for all we know, which isn't much, since both are in jail and facing first degree murder charges (KOK).

Attached: 1550521312437.jpg (1024x1024, 565K)

Attached: 1537507353306.jpg (640x2018, 482K)

Attached: 1539637799593.jpg (1600x1067, 540K)

Attached: 1537625527163.jpg (1208x900, 87K)

Attached: Evil.png (189x325, 139K)

Attached: 1537479010493.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

Attached: nsnm.png (1200x800, 89K)

I don't understand what they were thinking. I've never watched the video but I know the story. They didn't understand gun laws.

Attached: agentorange.png (871x650, 355K)

Attached: 1537505632892.jpg (2518x1024, 838K)

Attached: shockwavesocrates.png (1273x752, 132K)

Attached: 1541370666471.png (383x838, 27K)

OC

Attached: 610E7BC7-7785-4F5E-8B96-4671F776AF68.jpg (288x500, 55K)

Attached: backoff.png (726x894, 633K)

>Gimme your best dumpster defenders
No.

Attached: yes_I_mad.jpg (281x280, 6K)

When’s their trial?

Greasy chest hair frog is still my favorite.

Attached: orangemanbad.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Attached: Expanding Miller.jpg (1526x1084, 432K)

So these guys are free men still, right?

Are they free already?

Attached: image_deb2a74f-6e3d-49b8-8c95-b3280340f041_1024x1024.jpg (1024x665, 206K)

Attached: 1544926449586m.jpg (1024x416, 67K)

Attached: 1542824047911.png (640x1022, 475K)

la this real? I really want this to be real

I got ya homie

Attached: 1537549131195.png (1000x652, 121K)

"I didn't wash it but I know everything about it"
I doubt it.

They got off scot free, right?

its been a while, did anything come of this?

I think they got murder in 2nd degree if I'm not mistaken. I hope they got off.

They'll be going away for a long time, fortunately we got gems like this though

vimeo.com/292847439

trials take a while to happen, often over a year after the incident.

Holy shit, underrated.

Worst meme 2018.
Literally makes us all look like fools.

If you threaten to kill a cop and his partner in a tone of voice that sounded like you are posessed by a Legion of demons, and heave a baseball bat at them, what are the odds that your ass gets killed and the cops walk?

Same standards should apply.
If a Texas Cop wouldn't be charged, neither should these two.

Here in GA, they might not even be charged depending on the County.
Good chance a jury would acquit them even if it went to trial.
I couldn't vote to convict them of 2nd degree murder.
Manslaughter maybe, but only if a cop would face similar charges if they were in that situation.
Don't threaten to kill people.

>boo hoo muh optics
fuck you cocksucker

Dumb bitch should've calmed bellicose man instead of filming, stupid is as stupid does though

He was exactly the type that made her moist and probably wanted to see him chimp out.
If a lunatic ever came at me with a baseball bat, I hope my son would drop him in his tracks too.

Now Rowley's dad wont let us hang out anymore.

>They'll be going away for a long time

As long as their lawyer is competent the father wont. The absolute retard that died was agressive, had a weapon, and was threatening to kill them. The father and son stood their ground, which is absolutely legal to do in Texas, and very calmly stated that if the dead retard got within three feet of him that he'd shoot.

It would be very hard, however, to justify the son shooting his shotgun after the father already shot his pistol. That is, unless the dead retard started to try and attack after being shot with the pistol.

Watch the video yourself. The retard who died was agressive, had a bat, and was repeatedly threatening to kill them. He then threw a baseball bat at them. If you think you're legally required to let yourself be killed by someone with a baseball bat before you can defend yourself with a firearm then you're shockingly ignorant of Texas self defense laws.

Does anyone know of an earlier use of a shockwave in a real shooting, or was this the first?

This

Their lawyer tried to get the vid thrown out as evidence. They are 100% fucked.

Shocking to there are those that still would defend the state after the attempted persecution of these two men.

Attached: 1542287743189.jpg (1184x3152, 565K)

Back Off

Yes, only those that undergo a background check, psychiatric screening and licensing procedure should be permitted to own a gun in the interest of public relations.

How would they even be guilty of manslaughter?

You shoot until the threat no longer exists, dumb dumb

It was remington not shockwave breh

If you shoot and they stop attacking (and are not armed with a gun) and you then continue to shoot until they're dead then you're going to jail.

They really, really need a new lawyer then. He's probably trying to get them convinced of lower charges to avoid larger ones instead of trying to get all charges dropped. They're fucked...

Hands down, my favorite

Back off

Where can I find the video of this?

See

Was looking for the full unedited video. Found it, watched it. Orange shirt should have just went home and stopped doing drugs.

Based retards itt don't realize they approached the guy with their guns in hand before he even had the bat. He had to go grab the bat and come back. If anyone would be able to claim self defense it's the guy who gets outnumbered by a couple of armed rednecks threatening him to not throw out a mattress. Don't get me wrong the guy who died was a faggot too but yall are dumb as shit if you really don't understand why the inbred clowns didn't get to just walk away.

Dumpster dad was ccing when he came outside and drew when orange retard started threatening him, then his son came out with the shotgun.

He wasnt the type orange shirt had multiple assaults in the past

Until you can show me the video evidence for that part of the altercation then it's just hearsay. Of course the guys are going to claim he started it. They just capped a dude in broad daylight over a fuckin mattress and they don't wanna go to prison for the rest of their lives. Regardless of any he said, she said concerning how the situation started, the fact remains that they escalated what would've been a minor trash violation at most into a shooting which resulted in someone's death. There was zero chance of them not going to jail.

Source or KYS.

Attached: 1549903975595.png (446x435, 81K)

>be me, Texas Orange
>Just minding my own business, smokin' some meth
>Wife screeches at me to throw out her son's old mattress
>Go dump it on the neighbor's property like I usually do
>Go back to smokin' meth and watching daytime television
>Apparently the neighbors are pissed
>Tell me to move my shit
>Ah hell no, I'm on a real good tweak not gonna let these fuckers mess it up
>Tell them I'll kill them
>Wife backs me up and encourages me to beat their asses
>The old one pulls a gun from his pocket
>That's it
>IMMAGETABASEBALLBATANDBEATTHEIRASSESHOLYSHITTHISISGOODMETH
>ILLKILLYOUBOTH
>get shot
>die in front wife and wife's son

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/crime-law/2018/09/21/you-pulled-gun-front-my-kids-over-mattress-man-said-then-he-was-shot-dead/

Yelling and attacking with a bat is the escalation. You should slit your wrists and jump off a bridge.

Attached: 1549780125842.jpg (395x395, 26K)

Michael Miller, age 16. (never been posted before think twice before reposting)

Attached: MichaelMillerHighSchool.png (624x829, 895K)

That was further escalation. Orange shirt obviously should've walked away. Initial escalation was when two dipshits pulled guns over a mattress. You're a stupid nigger so I'm sure you'll understand one day when you shoot your waiter for forgetting the extra bacon and try to claim self defense.

Why is it wearing a Soviet Navy line officer's visor cap

How about just expecting gun owners to not act like fucking retards?
but i digress
>texas

Don't throw a bat at someone's dad, don't get shot. They execute retards like you in Texas.

I thought texans were supposed to be tough, but if youre choosing two lardasses intimidated by a tweaker that throws like a girl, guess youre just posturing pussies.
Enjoy getting astroturfed by californians.

>the Chad NAP
Lmao
>unchecked triple double
Checked x3

If I'm not mistaken orange shirt was still coming when shirtless blasted him with the memewave.
I figured what would fuck them is the fact that he threw the bat at them and thus was technically unarmed.

So a group of guys were pissed off and 2 of them decided they would bring out guns to settle some shit which totally doesn't escalate anything right? Then one guy gets butt flustered and chucks a baseball bat which is now grounds to kill someone? What a fucking dystopian shit hole, unironically the best thing about this is the borderlands meme because thats the world they seem to live in.

Back off

>they escalated

Texas orange came at them with a fucking weapon, you are under no obligation to let some tard beat you to death over garbage.

Also, it takes two to tango. Texas orange could have just took his shit and dealt with it like a normal person, but he decided to get a bat and threaten the guy for daring to tell him to manage his shit properly, decided to continue even after they pulled guns on him, and then decided to attack them even though they had guns.

>but all he had was a bat they shouldn't have shot him

Fuck off, you shouldn't go trying to club people when they have guns pointed at you. Nobody is required to potentially let you wheelchair them with a whack to the melon so you never have to face the consequences of being incomprehensibly stupid

Attached: 1549692669171.jpg (680x907, 55K)

Back off

back off

fooled around and got a triple double.

Back off

They'll probably get manslaughter.
Orange sealed his fate by coming at them with a bat, they were justified in shooting. However if they hadn't come out guns drawn the whole situation could've been avoided. They are guilty of initial escalation

take a swing

They were after Texas Ooooooorange