Does Jow Forums hate Jow Forums?

Does Jow Forums hate Jow Forums?

Attached: Alt-Right-Octopus-4Chan-PYzGgBa.jpg (250x250, 13K)

Everyone hates Jow Forums. Even Jow Forums hates Jow Forums.

Based

fpbp

Attached: 67f2e32b2e2dc2e324df47835bab4e250030a1c896a3b0b5caea4de2ff9220c5.png (552x1500, 427K)

Jow Forums hates that wayward Jow Forumslacks can't leave their baggage at the door. also there is a population of boomers here with a hardon for israel that finds Jow Forumss antisemitism and Assadism and Houthi/Iranian sympathies distasteful

>t. Jow Forumslack who leaves his baggage at the door

Attached: whatdidyousaytomeyoulittleCYKA.jpg (635x423, 186K)

Jow Forums BTFO

This has nothing to do with weapons

user loves every racist (white) person, doesnt maker its Jow Forums or /hm/

Attached: 1528075625113.png (458x598, 253K)

A board full of 2016 newfags, Redditards, normalfags and other assorted cancer. Final cause of death for Jow Forums.

Yes.

>there is a population of boomers here with a hardon for israel
>t. Jow Forumslack who leaves his baggage at the door
Yawn.

I don't like half of the discussions about certain firearms brands or countries of firearm origin tun into shitfests of unsourced image macros of people screaming nigger or kike at one another. I just want to talk about guns, not whatever stupid shit niggers/sandniggers do or whatever subversive shit kikes do. Then there's always that slavo-turkic retard Mandic who is attracted to Jow Forums threads like a moth to a flame and posts completely irrelevant bullshit further derailing the thread.

>acknowledging that a population with opposing biases exists is the same as muh j00z sperging

how do you function in civilized society

Yes, we do.

Jow Forums claims to hate Jow Forums, but it's literally just diet-Jow Forums.

Attached: great again.jpg (261x193, 7K)

We are best friends.

Attached: 1546726770547.png (273x300, 35K)

>its totaly fine i was just saying the "truth", w-hy eould anyone mind that
Everyone hates you guys, because you can never shut up about your crap, no matter what, even when you are saying you are leaving your garbage at the door, you are still dragging some of it in and too stupid to see it.

If you were true to your own words, you would easily could have let that garbage out, but you are just stuck too deep in it, it is just too normal for you, you are even under the delusion that you are not doing it when you still do it.

This is the very essence of why everyone hates you.

I think the people that hate Jow Forums here are the loud minority. Most people probably don’t give a shit about them and even find it mildly amusing so long as they stay on topic. I know I sure feel that way.

It's a bit hard to not give a shit, when they openly show up half of the thread ends up more often than not being off-topic shit and REEEing, while the image limit is consumed by artefact-riddled "red-pill" JPGs.

Fucking Jow Forums is the armed wing of Jow Forums you stupid fucking nigger.

Yes! No one group has collectively sucked more cock and claimed to be straight in the history of humankind.

>Fucking Jow Forums is the armed wing of Jow Forums you stupid fucking nigger.

Attached: 1550648177852.jpg (442x500, 8K)

>I think the people that hate Jow Forums here are the loud majority. Most people are fed up with their shit and even finding it mildly amusing died a long time ago since they ruin every topic.
ftfy

Also this.

shalom my friend

Jow Forums likes to talk shit about Jow Forums, but they're just repressed. They know the score and would just rather come here and nitpick about their penis extensions before they get taken away without a single shot getting fired

Attached: why pol sucks.png (1306x354, 78K)

Your divide and conquer strategy won’t work here you fucking hooknose shareblue cocksucker.
Jow Forums has been Jow Forums has been Jow Forums since inception.
It’s only recently that this board has been raided by degenerate scum like you.

Jow Forums is Jow Forums

Don’t forget the sage.

>Your divide and conquer strategy won’t work here you fucking hooknose shareblue cocksucker.
Jow Forums has been Jow Forums has been Jow Forums since inception.
It’s only recently that this board has been raided by degenerate scum like you.

Attached: a4274c3663b13d1e80bf39980e14cbfad71fd28de7d04d8f37ba76e1c427587c.png (1081x846, 128K)

Thats why sage and reporting exists, which anyone that isn’t a newfaggot does when they see some autist going off tangent from the thread. You aren’t exactly helping the situation by falling for obvious as fuck bait as best or replying to blatantly off-topic posts at worst. Coming from /his/, this is a good way to deal with the resident unironic commies and Jow Forumsacks that infest the board since they are attention whores at heart

t. john brown gun club. i love kikes and marxism now.