Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 5csy2xqzd04z.jpg (574x637, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4j8la_mu6HY
youtube.com/results?search_query=open carry cop
canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/rsc-1985-c-c-46/latest/rsc-1985-c-c-46.html
rdsc.ca/stag-arms-stag-10-upper-lower-receiver-set-308.html
armseast.ca/stag_arms_stag_10/stag_10_cdn_upper/lower_combo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As an American, would a Canadian be able to ship me a barrel for those 7.62 tok sig clones? Or is it just a pipe dream

A regular citizen, no. Talk to an importer/exporter about it, like Irunguns or Aztech Armory

Has any organization had the balls to do an open carry rally here in Canada before?
As far as I know you can walk around with a gun in your arms as long as it's locked, right?

>be leaf
>be in situation that necessitates deadly force
>pull big iron from anal holster
>fumble with trigger lock after making sure barrel was clear of any "obstructions"
>get raped by feral niggers before you even rack one

And why thats a good thing!

>balls to do an open carry rally here in Canada before?
Just because you technically can doesn't mean you should. Those provisions exist so you can larp in the woods, rather than giving you some excuse to be like those retarded americans who walk around a city center with a rifle over their shoulder and get the entire police force called in on them.

>americans are retarded for exercising their rights

If you don't exercise your rights regularly, you lose your rights.

Yeah retards, just be like this guy, he dindu nuthin, just a good boy, muh rights, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=4j8la_mu6HY

You can walk around with a non-restricted as long as it's unloaded since it's considered transportation.
Restricted is a whole another ball game.
>Unload the firearms; and
Attach secure locking devices to the firearms; and
>Lock the firearms in a sturdy, non-transparent container

Also you must be going somewhere that you have permission to transport a restricted.

>this one isolated incident makes guns rights retarded
Ok dum dum, eat your cheerios and fuck off

>isolated
no it's not you dumb nigger. youtube is littered with videos like this:
youtube.com/results?search_query=open carry cop

there's clearly a wrong way to go about doing this shit

The more you do it, the more cops learn what the law is. Don't be a scared little pacifist.

And those are all isolated incodents you fucking retard. Look at all the demonstrations of crowds of people open carrying at protests as an example too. You even just admitted that there is a right way to do it - and there are so many examples of the right way. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>Don't be a scared little pacifist.
it's called not being retarded you subhuman. It's not worth getting a criminal record and fighting any unjust charges because law enforcement is as dumb as you are for trying that shit when you just know it will lead to an overreaction.

those aren't isolated incidences if there are fucking thousands of them. brainlet user wanted to know if he can just walk around with his rifle, that answer is that's a bad fucking idea because being alone and armed is bad optics you stupid cunt. if anything, organized protests are isolated because they're few and far between compared to retards like you who think you can take on the whole system by yourself.

That's fine. You remain shivering with fright in your corner and we'll keep doing our thing.

In context it means that it isn't related to an organization or group. All the examples you post are of retards doing dumb shit with their guns.
>brainlet user wanted to know if he can just walk around with his rifle
Actually he was asking about an open carry rally like in the states, the ones where basically nothing happens but a bunch of people walk around with their guns unloaded without incidents. It's in the thread, learn to read maybe.
>retards like you who think you can take on the whole system by yourself.
I never actually said any of this user, but that's cool. If you need to make up points for someone to call them retarded then maybe you should be looking in a fucking mirror.

moar nogunz

Attached: IMG_20181231_234216.jpg (1518x2024, 646K)

>think you can take on the whole system by yourself.

In america you can and people routinely do. That's the whole point of our legal system.

>we'll keep doing our thing.
you won't do shit you cuck, don't take credit for what you're not part of.

>In context it means that it isn't related to an organization or group.
no, fuck you. you can't change the meaning of a phrase you tried to use incorrectly and clearly failed you dumb nigger
>open carry rally
yeah the rules don't change here because you're in a circle jerk, if it's not in transportation / storage or active use you're doing something wrong and they'll get you for it
>I never actually said any of this
are you some kind of pussy then? you need to be in a group to open carry but no way you'd do it alone? hahahaha
>In america ...
wrong thread cleetus I don't give a shit

>you can't change the meaning of a phrase
It's about the context, user. Context is everything. It's like how you would call all the school shooters in the states 'isolated incidents' because they aren't attached to a group of people perpetrating school shootings, they're just lone wolves who do what they do.
>yeah the rules don't change here because you're in a circle jerk
They do change when you're at a rally though, because look at different examples. When you're alone and do dumb open carry you get the two(or thousands like you say) examples of people getting fucked by the law. But when they go to a rally with thousands of others also open carrying there are no incidents. Though this is the states. user was asking if anyone had the balls to organize one here, so you can direct your transportation spiel to him.
>are you some kind of pussy then? you need to be in a group to open carry but no way you'd do it alone?
You're still making shit up, retard. I have never said anything about me wanting to open carry. But please, keep digging that hole.

You have no idea who you're talking to, kid.

>It's about the context, user. Context is everything. It's like how you would call all the school shooters in the states 'isolated incidents' because they aren't attached to a group of people perpetrating school shootings, they're just lone wolves who do what they do.
Again, that's not how shit works. The Chernobyl disaster was an isolated incident. School shootings and retards open carrying are not because they're frequent and repetitive events. The lone wolf aspect has nothing to do with it if the incident itself frequently reoccurs. Just take the loss here.
>They do change when you're at a rally though,
Let me clarify, the Laws don't change. It remains technically unlawful, and the only way to get away with it would be through absurd numbers of participants which I think is unlikely. The only 'rules' that change might be the rules of engagement that the local police department has to sort through on how to handle a group dumb enough to attempt this in Canada.
>You're still making shit up
thanks you too
>You have no idea who you're talking to, kid.
Lmao what is this post guns or shut the fuck up internet tough guy, you won't do shit pussy, here or IRL

This shit again...

Is there something wrong with these videos just looks like people exercising their rights to me, you canadian faggots are really cucked to hell

borderline suicide by cop attempt

Is it normal to be almost a month into mailing in my RPAL application and not hearing anything from the RCMP?

>aggressive police state nearly kills you for being American
Woah yeah its almost like our government sucks

autists detected

yes

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_201901222247142.png (1066x649, 154K)

shut up you fat loser

Another quality thread

don't mind me just another nogunz post

Attached: image0.jpg (3902x1925, 3.09M)

Attached: IMG_4281.png (438x512, 323K)

why are cangens even worse than they were before these days

We're in an election year, so there's that.

more noguns and people who inject politics into every discussion possible

Shills can't stand the fact that people don't want to vote centre left next election. Expect constant autistic screeching this year, especially after the PPC win a minority.

>after the PPC win a minority.
Not sure if I want what you're smoking

>PPC win a minority.
5'2"

I joined the CPC specifically to vote in the leadership election and I'm a PPC member, but you should temper your expectations. It takes a while to build up a party.

any good anus gun clears the barrel on the first shot.

Jesus dude, I like Max but there is no way they get more votes than ndp. Especially if there is a media blackout on them like in bc right now. Not that the ppc candidate could win in that riding anyway

Somebody got the mar* 74u out from under me didn't they?

its mostly redd*tors and attention whores to blame.

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

Le r3ddit boogeyman.

Havent you ever phoned the CFP?
>Owning and using a firearm is a privilege, not a right.

Fuck off redd*tor

fuck off faggotir

>boogeyman when our biggest attention whore and shitposter is a literal redditor
you're part of the problem bud

Attached: 1549761855785.png (512x512, 127K)

Two possibilities:

- Immature twats participating in CanGen threads don't understand that sooner or later moderators will sicken of this drivel and simply auto-delete CanGen cancer.

- Ameritwats fully understand that the above is exactly what will happen, and are twatting it up towards exactly that end.

Either way, CanGen is fucking doomed for all the shit content these threads attract. Unfortunate. Used to be some really interesting conversations around here. But it has been a while...

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

The point of Canada General is to increase the number of Canadian firearm owners.
This, by definition, means dealing with a bunch of noguns.
If you aren't a noguns and aren't here to increase our numbers, you'll find it dull and even annoying.
How many people here only visit CanGen instead of posting in the many, many Jow Forums threads outside of it?

>The point of Canada General is to increase the number of Canadian firearm owners.
fuck off you don't get to decide that for everyone you self-important cunt

some of us have done enough out reach and don't give a shit at this point and want to discuss firearms and nothing else.

who's going out to shoot some guns today?

Attached: 1501126577501s.jpg (250x200, 6K)

I started the damned thing and outreach was 100% the reason.
If you want to talk about VZ58's, CTRL+F "VZ58" on the catalog and if there isn't a thread, make one.
If you want to talk about AR-15's, there's ALWAYS an AR General up.
Staying in CanGen because you are Canadian or live in Canada even though there are threads dedicated to the specific guns/equipment/etc that you want to talk about is just a recipe for salt.

Attached: tipping point.png (1105x809, 454K)

Is it considered Restricted or NR? Also where did you get it?

>I started the damned thing and outreach was 100% the reason.
nobody gives a shit and that's not provable even if it were true. discussion of firearms in these threads is essential to staying on topic you salty nigger.

>Trying to moderate on-topic discussion
Fuck off.

im not the poster but i would assume its prohib

why do we have a 5 round restriction for magazines?

>asking why non-nonsensical restrictions make no sense
To deter people from owning firearms by making everything hassle

Because a guy stole an SMG from a military base and shot up Quebec's "national" assembly (the provincial parliament).

Are we the last bastion of freedom in Canada? Sure there are lots of NDPigs but at least they haven't taken over.

Attached: JUST.jpg (940x893, 102K)

because youre white

>you're part of the problem
...and here's why that's a good thing

Attached: 1550446211343.png (385x266, 15K)

Me n my bud are gonna shoot skeet and other stuff tm

getting a non restricted license wasn't much of a hassle, i just wish it was a nr/r course so i don't have to pay more just to own restricted.

will we ever get a nr 556 that's on the same level of stag-10?

Attached: 81ALPcinQvL._UY550_.jpg (404x550, 22K)

Ahem...
>I told you so

it's called the modern sporter isn't it?

What's the difference between the Modern Varminter and the Modern Sporter?

drilling out a rivet aint that much of a hassle

over priced prebuilt shit? I don't know.

Varminter can't accept different triggers and I don't think you can buy a varminter receiver set.

Ah, okay.

Denis Lortie did nothing wrong.

Kind funny that the magazine capacity limits were implemented because of it, though. He stole it from a military base. Not like they'd pin the military's mags.

is that actually why they implemented mag limits? never heard anything about that until now.

Ah, wait. I may have gotten mixed up.
The one that passed after his shooting was 1985's C-46.
canlii.org/en/ca/laws/stat/rsc-1985-c-c-46/latest/rsc-1985-c-c-46.html
It's hard to keep track which bill did what at this point.

Yeah but give them a call anyways

100%. Have you been checking the website?

Attached: 1550735887767.jpg (1024x938, 92K)

Nice dewat.

>tfw Quebec now has to register non-restricted firearms
For tabarnak's sake

any idea when stag 10s are coming back in stock?

Attached: 1550451977857.jpg (512x768, 111K)

Can walk around with NR unloaded does not need locked.

He really should shop out the welds

rdsc.ca/stag-arms-stag-10-upper-lower-receiver-set-308.html

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 97K)

>scrabble
>9 tiles

armseast.ca/stag_arms_stag_10/stag_10_cdn_upper/lower_combo/

It's a one way ticket to the slammer up here.

I nearly got busted walking an sks to the truck. If it wasn't for the based hasguns sarge who responded to the car, i might very well be posting this from a holding cell.

action also needs to be open
your story seems to contradict your point

So guns. Who has bought a gun recently? I picked up my AT88S (cz75 clone last Saturday, and just bought a used SKS with a timbersmith stock and magwedge 2.5 rail. Got it a lot cheaper than new, enough cheaper I can put the mag adapter in for cheaper than the gun and rail cost new

Recent acquisitions
>Swede M96
>nugget because I missed out on cheap ones
>TT-33 sportowy

Little Badger in .17 cause you fags meme'd it a few threads ago. Should I put an optic on it?

>nugget
I was looking at one today, 400 used for a nugget with a Bayo. Too much for a mosin
I'd have bought a 22lr for that ammo availability. That said, nice little gun. Don't put an optic on it

Yeah but .17 is still cheap on the grand scheme of things and I figured if I'm memeing I may as well go full meme :^)

>Who has bought a gun recently?
I just bought a Schmidt-Rubin 96/11, which I expect to get here by next Friday.

Attached: IMG_5817.jpg (1008x695, 101K)