PA Bumpstock meetup year 2 edition

The weather is getting warmer and that means its time for the return of Bumpstock and to dust off all the summer camping gear and get ready for a meetup the rich and beautiful the Alleghany National Forest.

What is it?: A gathering of firearms enthusiasts for a few days of shooting, camping, and hiking in the woods.

When is it? May 24th-27th

Where is it?: The nearest town is Kane, PA the actual site is set along several old oil well roads deep in the PA back roads. The camping area is tucked away in a field with enough space for vehicles to park and camp in the same area. The range is well within 100 yards of the campsite.

Who can come?: Anyone, just don't be rude a felon, or under the age of 18 out of state folk are also welcome.

Do I need a gun?: Nope, Just bring cash or ammo to trade/ use in peoples rifles.
Last years meetup went very smoothly and with the addition of the portajohn, this made camp life much easier. This year I am looking to have a dumpster dropped off at the site for better clean up and to pick up extra trash from the surrounding area.

If you are interested in joining us or have some questions feel free to reply. I am currently working on making an emailing list for those who don't want to join the discord.

The discord we have also hosted smaller meetups outside of the larger yearly summer meet. Last year I had an in house se/k/ret Santa, Hosted a build party where We all pooled tooling and knowledge to assemble AK, AR, Glock, and even RPK parts kits.
We will also do smaller get-togethers where we camp, hike, go to the abandoned PA Turnpike, go to gun shows/new gun stores, shoot, and just go out to drink.

We kindly ask that if you join you go to a meetup at some point since I prune the server after a few months.
Also, be over the age of 18.

discord: discord.gg/8bazStS

Attached: DeXkId-VQAERsRY.png (2048x733, 3.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArfGyo6HQ_E&t=139s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Parker is incapable of writing more than 5 words without a spelling or grammar mistake.

Then you'll fit right in

Attached: retard.jpg (960x669, 88K)

Toasting in ebin bread

Report parker threads
Hide parker threads
Do not reply to parker threads

Literally the most inaccessible part of the entire state. That is 4 and a half hours away from me, it is 2 and a half hours away from literally anything.

Sounds fun, good luck

>4.5 hours
>far away

Get out of your parent’s basement much?

>2 hours away from anything.
Sheffield /Kane are 40 min away.

Its almost like you are in a national forest or something.

Reminder PA is THICC.

Attached: pa-constitution.jpg (1024x566, 534K)

Some of us have jobs and responsibilities, chief.

Its a big state u ass

Attached: 1542981237693.jpg (500x323, 24K)

Is that fucking Sun Myung Moon on the horse?

As does pretty much anyone actually coming out to a meet, what’s your point?

Yes, The PA constitution needed updating.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArfGyo6HQ_E&t=139s

Attached: snowmeet.png (1027x770, 1.3M)

Is it Sheetz vs. Wawas time yet

Rutters.

Sheetz. merely for the fact, I haven't seen a Sheetz in a ghetto.

Attached: Double_Dragon.webm (640x512, 2.96M)

Fug you

Attached: 1A204DD9-ED58-4225-8CEB-0C51AD2A690E.jpg (2100x1574, 682K)

Attached: B1B267CA-BA99-46D4-86B9-C2D1250CEA08.jpg (2100x1574, 558K)

jesus. Someone got pictures of the build party sheetz raid.

Where is the jeep shaking?

Attached: Old_Bay.webm (640x360, 2.22M)

Snappy's.

Holy shit there is another Rutters bro here. I’m usually the one retard in the back shouting Rutters.

Okay boys we all must admit Sheetz beats Wawa. Wawa is actually gay ghetto-tier Jersey bullshit. Anyone who has visited both countless times will admit that Sheetz wins. I grew up in a Wawa shithole and thought it rocked until being around Sheetz a few years and finally seeing the light. That being said, I’m an adult and don’t spend a ton of time at gas stations anymore.

Also, Rutters isn’t bad if it’s all you’ve got; you’re probably in the boonies at that point. I’d say it beats Wawa still.

Bruh, I live in the boonies. I have a sheetz 20 min away either direction

Attached: DroneBay.webm (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Rutters’ chicken tenders are fucking godtier. Especially if you choose the option to have them sprinkle Old Bay on them.

Also, their soft pretzels are legit.

Yeah but there are more Sheetz near civilization than Rutters. I just meant that lots of PA knows the big two but not as many know Rutters, at least in my experience. Not knocking Rutters, either. Grew up Reading area, lived many years in the Lancaster area. Grew up hating where I was, learned to love PA once I got out of the Reading asshole.

Fat sad losers

Attached: 1548264071274.jpg (960x960, 98K)

>no fun allowed
Oh fuck off

So I've met with yinz quite a few times and it really is a blast, I'll dump some pics from the meets. However I do feel like we need to make some things clear to anyone attempting to join us.

1. We are a progressive group of Jow Forumsomrades and oppose right wing ideology that threatens to thwart the progress we have made towards social justice and equality of outcome
2. We do not believe in restricting firearms because for Marxism to be fully established the proletariat must have access to the same weapons as their oppressors.
3. When attending meets we do not have free speech because we are a private party. While we understand that most speech is good natured, there is a line that can be crossed into hate speech, which is unacceptable. We fundamentally are a safe space and if you are going to try and harm the mental health of any trans/queer/otherkin in attendance, you are not welcome. We ask that you use non-gendered pronouns for all in attendance (or just use their name) as to avoid offending anyone.
4. We are going to be in a national forest, and it is a treasure to all of us. Please do not harm any trees or wildlife, and remember not to use lead ammunition within 500 feet of streams/rivers/ponds/lakes because it can leach into the water and harm the microbiome.
5. We do operate as a commune when camping. If you are going to bring food we only ask that you bring enough for everyone. Please keep in mind that some members have special dietary concerns that require personalized options including vegan, paleo, gluten free, and GMO free. If you intend on bringing a meal, its OK, just please bring an alternative option for those that cannot eat your primary offering.
6. Have fun! We are all here to enjoy the bonding that comes from enjoying safe and responsible camping/shooting and as long as you keep your privilege in check, everyone will leave the experience a happier and more enlightened person :)

Please take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footsteps.

Attached: IMG_1078.jpg (3024x4032, 3.86M)

cant wait for the next meetup

Attached: 20180525_201634.jpg (2448x3264, 2.28M)

I'm glad someone saved this picture of me

hopefully i dont work that weekend

>"we"
>all of these fucking rules
>r*ddit

yeah Reading sucks

Any other RR members attending these, I'm in the pittsburgh chapter.

Is this serious?

imagine being this autistic

Bro what. I know who posted this. Ill throw you in the kiddie corner for this shit post.

I see Tommy thyroid has returned.

Eco fash edition.

What are some good ranges in eastern PA?

camden seems to be quite popular.

cool I've never made it to a meetup so ill actually be able to make it this year. Too bad ill only be bringing cucked guns from NJ

Attached: cheeki-breek-sample.jpg (1500x844, 687K)

nice Weim, looks like a 40kg one. Any good at retrieving?

don't egg on the thyroid

>Do I need a gun?: Nope

Attached: 1535832155799.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Everytime i goto one of these meets i find the shortest/smallest twink looking dude and fulfill his fantasies of being fucked as a trap. It starts slow with compliments until he is comfortable being alone with me. Then i move onto the eye locks and the gentle accidental rubbing against him. I can't reveal what comes next as it is a trade secret, But at the end of the night someone is getting these boibussi pounded while wearing a dress. So if you are DTF work on losing some weight and ill pick you out with no problem.

Attached: cat6-rj45-patch-cables.jpg (800x800, 125K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1549262128079.jpg (720x533, 64K)

STFU pip

cringe.

No u.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549953551790.jpg (720x516, 46K)

>We are a progressive group of Jow Forumsomrades and oppose right wing ideology
Fuuuuuuuck that, go hand in your guns, you don't deserve them

Attached: 1418348110233.jpg (326x226, 13K)

This might be the gayest shit I’ve ever read. Helicopter rides for the lot of you.

Allegheny State forest is cool
but if you want to shoot closer
to the 412/724 I have 50 acres in portersville.

nigga WHAT
get in the discord, I had no idea there was another portersville kommando

I've never seen a wawa in a ghetto but I've seen some ghetto people in Wawa

don't bring a fucking dog to one of these dude

Can Jew Yorkers come?

Attached: 1509101997249.jpg (882x624, 123K)

Hi wirty hows it goin

Memorial day is gonna be tough getting my wife to let me go

mfw

Attached: 13CBD7DE-6960-47C6-B5F5-4651D01B3665.jpg (1334x750, 1.41M)

Yes. There are several who come in a carpool.
That was a good meet.

Attached: DSC_0158.jpg (3008x2000, 2.44M)

It wouldn’t be a Pennsylvania thread if it weren’t infested with self-righteous assholes who are bent on ruining other people’s things. It’s just the way of our people, or maybe the way of like 70% of our people.

I moved to State College a few weeks ago and still haven't met anybody yet. I'm not a student anymore, so most of the ordinary avenues that I knew for meeting people my age are closed. I figure I might as well try for meeting some people that at least share my interests.
Is there any group for anons in the central PA area?