I get it. The company is located in Cali. But still, fuck that noise

I get it. The company is located in Cali. But still, fuck that noise.

Other than the OWL, are their any other high quality weapon light manufacturers, especially pistol lights, located in the US worth looking at for future purchases?

Attached: god-damn-it.jpg (900x669, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3p70spFwqHo
ar15.com/forums/General/More-anti-gun-donations-and-support-Savage-Kimber-Weatherby-Federal-Leupold-and-More-/5-2196481/?page=5#i77460425
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00464768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to the thread from last night? Did it get cleaned because it threatened the ad revenue from this faggoty board split?

Still in the archive. Died a natural death from inactivity.

Elzetta and PK designs. Family owned so they might not be turbo jews

oh non on no no

Malkoff

Vortex replied to that thread

Also official Bitchmade theme
youtube.com/watch?v=3p70spFwqHo

Since it 404'd I'll repost before people get too excited. Again.

You need to be careful with how you interpret this data, it's absolutely not as clear cut as "SUREFIRE DONATES MONEY TO DEMS!!! THEY HATE GUNS! BOYCOTT!!"

Opensecrets shows money donated by EMPLOYEES OF A COMPANY in addition to money donated by the corporation itself. You need to actually look at the names of people donating and see if they are management. If Janice the fucking secretary is donating $500 to the Hillary Clinton for Three Terms PAC then it's not Surefire donating money to strip you of rights.

There's also another layer in this where large corporations make donations to local politicians in exchange for local favors like approved zoning, construction or whatever. This is commonly called 'greasing palms' and in those cases the donations have nothing to do with supporting the destruction of the second amendment. This is especially true when you see donations like Surefire in OP's arfcom pic where the money is almost evenly split between Republicans and Democrats. LOOK AT THE BILLS LOBBIED. LOOK AT THE RECIPIENTS. LOOK AT THE DONATORS. LOOK AT THE SPLIT. Pic related are some of Benchmade's donations; a large number of their donations are made by LESTER DE ASIS, THE OWNER HIMSELF, AND HIS FAMILY, and almost entirely to Democrats. This is a lot clearer than other companies like Surefire and EOTech who "grease palms" on both sides of the aisle.

tl;dr
NOT ALL OF THESE COMPANIES ARE ANTI-GUN.

Dig deeper than the surface and don't be so quick to condemn every single corporation who employs people who have ever donated to Democrats in their 77 year life spans.

Attached: benchmade.jpg (648x895, 190K)

Falling on deaf ears in this sea of retards. Shit like nuance and thought doesn't have a home here.

>Surefire
>Dr. John Matthews

Said it before and say it again, you’re preaching to a bunch of retards looking for a reason to be pissy. They’re just the other side of the coin of SJWs and are just as resistant to facts and logic.

> Surefire PAC
> It's their employees
The company founded a fucking Polical Action Comittee that donated to Sanchez's campaign. This ain't employees donating individually. They had to file paperwork for that PAC, Burt.

And Leupold, Kimber, Savage, Vortex, Federal and Weatherby donated a lot to a PAC run by several anti-2A fudds because it is one of the strongest supporters of open use of public land they could find.
ar15.com/forums/General/More-anti-gun-donations-and-support-Savage-Kimber-Weatherby-Federal-Leupold-and-More-/5-2196481/?page=5#i77460425

Did you look at Surefire's opensecrets page? Do you know why they donated to Sanchez? Did you see how much more they donated to Republicans? Did you notice how pithy their total donations are for a company this huge? If you saw all of this and I'm missing something then I apologize and need some education on where the problem lies.

Attached: pac.jpg (699x824, 149K)

>Did you see how much more they donated to Republicans?
Not within Cali they didn't. Sanchez got twice the amount as Rohrbacher.

Now I assume that's because Surefire is in the 47th district. I'm not an idiot, Burt. It's not a secret that Sanchez was also on the Armed Services comittee. I get that for them it's Part of Doing Business and protected speech. Except Sanchez sponsered, not just voted aye, numerous anti gun bills.

So I'm using my 1st amendment rights too and looking at alternatives who may occasionally donate to their local DNC rep who votes yay but at least won't sponser a fucking mag ban.

At least I'm lucky enough for them to have at least one real competitor these days.

>Not within Cali they didn't. Sanchez got twice the amount as Rohrbacher.
What... the frig... are you talking about?

They only donated three years and two of those three times they donated significantly more to California Republicans, almost twice as much on average. And except for one dude one time they didn't even donate outside the state of California at all. And anyway these are tiny, tiny numbers we're talking about for a $70,000,000+/year defense company, this PAC is frankly pathetic in scope.

>I'm not an idiot, Burt.
Well help me out here. Did you even look at the page? Am I taking crazy pills? I'm half a retard, what the hell is going on?
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00464768

I think anons are right holy smokes.

Attached: whut.jpg (1868x839, 402K)

Yes, they donate more overall to Republicans. You keep saying that. That is less of a concern to me than who they donate (and how she's at or tied for the most donated to any individual candidate's amount) to on the Dem side. She has multiple bills she's sponsored that actively remove private gun transfers and put every hi-cap magazine manufacter in the nation out of business.

TL:DR: You're saying it's fine because a PAC gives twice as much money overall to Republican senators as Dems, but I'm saying no it's not when that Dem is someone like Diane Feinstein.

wow fuck them.

Arfcom? Fucking LOL.

>durr burr it’s the employeeeeees don’t blame the company
News flash asshole, the employees represent the company, if they truly supported 2a rights they wouldn’t hire people that dont

Also see Troy Industries.

What a retarded standard to set. You unironically could not find pro-2A companies in every aspect of your life shithead. 9/10ths of the shit you use every day is made by companies that don't just waffle on 2A issues but are actively fighting it with millions of dollars every year like Apple and Google you are a gigantic hipocritical moron.

I bet you couldn't find five companies that fit that stupid definition of pro second amendment you just made up.

lol you are going to have a hard time finding a company to buy guns from when you finally become hasguns kid