You know, if this guy posted his loadout in /arg/ or /gq/, he'd get bullied relentlessly

You know, if this guy posted his loadout in /arg/ or /gq/, he'd get bullied relentlessly.

Attached: 137349921.jpg (625x414, 85K)

So this is a retarded fucking thread. I've got a better idea for one. What watch is he wearing Jow Forums?

Ah, no. All that shit hes wearing was unironically top of the line in 2001, assuming hes even still alive and serving his current loadout wouldn't be dissimilar to /gq/. It amazes me that this pic is still the focal point of poorfag coping after a decade of people pointing this out.

yeah but both of those threads are full of massive faggots, so as far as I'm concerned them not liking it is an indication it must be good

/thread

>not carrying a fuckton of unused gear
>simple drop leg
>Basic M16 for general combat use
>operator beard
Nobody in /gq/ is worthy of anything they talk about. This guy probably kills people with his farmer's tan.

Attached: 0129usmilitarybeard_0.jpg (737x510, 59K)

He’s actually operated unlike those larpers

you're poorfags coping or just 15+ years behind the times. Pic related is what delta force looks like these days

Attached: 555.jpg (960x688, 114K)

If he was actually allowed to choose and customize his equipment he'd rather have a $5,000 gucci rifle

>tripniggers have retarded opinions
well gosh and golly gee mister, who woulda imagined that?

Where is this from?

>posting your loadout
>ever
Shiggity diggity

>horrendous posture
>literally absent Biceps
>wears a watch on his right arm

How were these guys the best we had?

Post dd214 or im calling the cops to get your guns red flagged and taken away.

>this /arg/ and /gq/ are basically the most toxic threads on this board. What’s worse is of all the Jow Forums meet ups I’ve gone to the Gear Queers are always the absolute worst. Everyone else comes in chill/aesthetic clothes or meme gear..GQ come dressed in full larp. My very first meet up I ever went to when I arrived everyone was super laid back. We were drinking Yuengling and talking about each other’s firearms. Retard rolls up in a Honda Civic, steps out wearing a plate carrier, his peltor comtac’s, full kryptek, a drop-leg, and some shit rothco boots. Mind you he was all of about 5’5. As he walks over he introduced himself to everyone. He was new too. First thing he did was ask to finger fuck everyone’s gun. We’re Jow Forumsommandos so why not. One guy handed him a suppressed walther p22. Kid literally muzzle sweeps entire group of us, then goes on to shit on guy for not Supressing something cooler like a MK23. He goes around basically doing this to everyone’s gun. Gets over to me, I’m drinking my beer and he asks what type of AR I had. Told him it was just a Sig M400 with a Romeo5. Really wasn’t anything special. All he says is “cool, entry level AR’s aren’t bad, and romeos do the job for people who can’t afford a better optic like a MRO”. To be fair he had a nice AR with every piece of high end mall ninja accessory you could think of. By the end everyone kinda got together and we explained that we didn’t want him there since he was toxic and also all of maybe 17/18. He definitely wasn’t old enough to drink. Ever since I’ve had a terrible taste in my mouth when it comes to gear queers. They’re just extremely cancerous.
>inb4 blog post

>inb4 retard who can’t greentext and forgets to press enter lol

Sure, he is just some guy with a beard from 2001. He is not the pinnacle of combat equipment.

Post pics of your stomach

>he is just some guy with a beard from 2001
That means "SOF in Afghanistan" dummy. Homeboy's doing secret squirrel shit.

>secret squirrel shit
The only squirrel shit I see is his choice of loadout. Even the guys behind him look more appropriate and less gay than mr cut sleeves.
Why are they even showing his face?

>Showing his face
His "face" is a pair of subglasses and some hair.

Attached: 515wF3kt2EL._SX425_.jpg (425x422, 41K)

If I recall he was PMC of some sort, not any SOG or elite unit. It used to be a statues thing for generals to have a PMC attached to them as body guards, or at least a few of them had them skulking around during the invasion.

Status

Id be willing to bet all he owns personally, is hunting rifles

ask me how I know you never go in /arg/