Finally a female officer cool under pressure

Gotta be ex military right?

liveleak.com/view?t=aLRW6_1550702970

Attached: Screenshot_20190222-130619_Chrome.jpg (2960x1440, 751K)

If she was x military she’d be 600lbs telling the guy in the car to thank her for her service and to follow her on Instagram

/Thread

credit where its due. There will be criticism for dumping the whole mag but I'd probably do the same.

Dude almost got the drop on her too, got what was comin to him.

The problem is that you don't see the good ones, only the bad ones. Well, the problem of diversity hiring also compounds this.

>The irony of a bunch of LARPERS on a Cambodian carpet weaving forum, judging police firefight/shooting videos, as if they've been in such a situation
I chuckle Everytime at the arrogance

>haha u'd panic too pussy
So do something about it.

I was never in a shoot out but I was Infantry in the Muhreenes. I think i have enough credentials to judge.

I was 11b and there's a big difference between close quarters domestic firefights with a pistol and 100+m engagements with machine guns/rifles.

Who was doing what you describe though?

nice strawman, cuckposting loser.

Attached: 1549761855785.png (512x512, 127K)

>FINALLY, a female officer did something I've never done.
Gotta read between the lines senpai, the OP implying female officers handle themselves poorly. I'm just calling out the lack of self awareness that most of YOU have never and will never be in that position, judging tactics post action is fine, but doing it with scrutiny like you'd handle yourselves better is Ego at worst delusional at best. That's all I'm saying

Attached: 1550424381104.png (662x638, 605K)

>Popping Jow Forums's Ego bubble makes me a bootlicker
Whatever you gotta tell yourself

jesus christ, go back to r*ddit lil cuck whiteknight boy.

Attached: gobacknigger.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>shots fired shots fired
>manuvers to flank
>blam blam blam blam blam blam AGGHH blam blam blam blam

smoked that fucking turkey holy shit

I've never hung out on l*ddit I've been here since probably 2011. Getting brought back to reality and out of your imaginary firefight scenarios you go over in your head stings a bit huh?

Genuinely curious about this. What're the key differences between a shoot out with pistols and a rifle engagement, apart from obvious factors like range?

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Attached: 1528344339583.jpg (325x325, 10K)

i barely read your cringey posts boomer, kill yourself. all i know is you're a mad virgin about dumb whores getting shit talked on the internet, go outside you sad little fucking loser.

Attached: 1478258523187.jpg (526x842, 102K)

Looks pretty much perfect, right near my home town too. Adios amigo.

>Interprets it as white knighting because women were mentioned, and women were involved in the shooting
S E E T H E user S E E T H E
From what I can tell from the videos of pistol shootouts I've seen your reaction time, that split second can make the difference between life or death, since alot of times in combat you're reacting to the first round or few rounds that will hopefully miss, so you can grab decent cover and move from there. The cops in these point blank ranges, or just civilian shootings in general don't have that luxury of distance, so freezing up or failing to draw quickly, or bad shot placement gives the perp an open window, and all it takes is the 1st shot, it one well placed shot to be over for them. In SC back in the early 90s a SCHP dumped his SW Model 28 into a perp at point blank, hitting him 5 times in non vital areas(under duress). The perp returned fire with an NAA .22, going thru the troopers arm and entering his heart killing him. The perp survived.

>magdump
>faint "aaaaaayyy" heard in the distance

Attached: 1549927846772.png (604x675, 587K)

Did she get hit in the vest? If not, how the fuck did he miss? Serious question, did he jerk the gun and/or the trigger when he pulled it up quickly?

Can I ask you something?
Why was she pulling that young man over? In the modern age of cctv and the Internet why do we still have traffic police?
I agree we should have patrol people on the highways, not to do so is to invite criminality, however I think the current paradigm of simply allowing the state to act as the highwayman of the future is simply extortion of the population. I for one think these cops that get shot are getting (not what they deserve) exactly what they signed up for. We are an armed society, you are regularly confronting people whom see you as a threat, both to their liberty and life. The road is a dangerous place, and I think when you go out on the road you accept a certain amount of risk on yourself. I think the insurance companies, the automotive industry, politicians, and the police have used fear mongering to extort citizens and to make a ridiculous activity (car travel) normalized. I think the idea that someone should be able to stop a man and his family and demand paperwork in America is fucking offensive, and if you disagree, I’ll call you a nigger...

Attached: 88CEFD8A-F52E-4662-9AE6-90C7527DF0E2.jpg (960x640, 64K)

*Phone posting sorry about the shit spelling

> Calmly reporting shots fired while moving around the vehicle and them firing until he stops moving
> Gotta be ex-military
Maybe. Maybe she sky dives to unwind. Maybe she's just one of those people who's wired to stay cool as a cucumber under stress. I can appreciate that trigger work, recoil control, and split times on that pistol though. Didn't see her pull a single show low and left into the car door.

Morales was a stone cold killer with that ambush though. Dude had a rap sheet plus 3 (I think) deportations. Guess that's over with now though.

Attached: riley-jarecki.jpg (1024x769, 100K)

I agree modern policing is a bit too militarized and aggressive, but you still gotta have police. Armed citizens acting as vigilante mobs, or community type policing would be disastrous, see Africa. It would be the anarchistic interpretation of "direct democracy", so proper communism. I think they just need to work on demilitarizing LE

>In the modern age of cctv and the Internet why do we still have traffic police?
i'm sure the alternative of having literally every road in the fucking state livestreamed to the police to "ensure your safety" courtesy of all the fucking traffic cameras is a good idea
i would kill for american traffic cops, at least then i could drive down the road without having to deal with the stress of some middle class university graduate in an intelligence agency (or "intelligence department") somewhere attempting to "detect threats" because apparently we need to raid the white people who don't like the current welfare state and not all of the fucking terrorists THAT WE ALREADY KNOW DOWN TO NAME ADDRESS AND MOSQUE
t. australian

Chances are, yeah, he probably jerked it when pulling the trigger and the shot went totally sideways. He was acting really suspicious and fidgeting a lot and being a nervous wreck in general. I don't like cops but if that were me, the second he stuffed his hand in the driver's side door pocket I would've been ready too. That officer is lucky, but she was trained really well since getting her shots in quickly after her recovery is ultimately what saved her from however many other bullets that guy had.

There were no cctv's where she was and the fact that on one hand you're shilling for a cctv system for police in this nation while also complaining about getting asked where you're going shows to me that your comment was made completely in jest and to evoke a response from members of this board. Eat shit faggot

We do have cameras popping up everywhere in the states, it's really Orwellian. Between traffic cams, street cams, satellites, drones, private business' with cameras and personal cellphones you can pretty much be monitored 24/7 if a group wanted you monitored

>the speed at which the gun comes out and goes off in the officer's face

Even though it's a video, I still had to peel myself off the fucking ceiling. This is why cops are so autistic about seeing your hands at traffic stops.

Attached: raw.png (500x280, 148K)

>that flank
>that perfectly aimed magdump
>the faint AUUGGH

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 60K)

I'm not even a cop but watching the way the guy was awkwardly moving his hands around when asked to roll the window down set off warning lights

ITT an inconvenient truth

There really isn't. You're saying that because you probably served during the Afghanistan era. Where we were was in Iraq and it's the same thing if your second post is anything to go by off. Quick Reaction time needed, no time to hide right away, and in close quarters encounters especially when room clearing. Sure there were firefights where one side was shooting against another defined side. But ambushes were the norm. The difference between a cop being ambushed and us, is that our enemy most likely has full auto weapons trained on us before we even know they're there. LEO's TYPICALLY don't get ambushed, the LEO already knows beforehand the potential suspect/perp can pull out a handgun and start shooting at any time and they're waiting for it.

Did you read some post somewhere about Afghanistan having long range engagements. Then you decided to lie about being Infantry in the Army because the other user said he was infantry in the Marines and you thought it would be more realistic to not try to one up him? Because that's how your post comes across. You probably weren't even a POG. Despite Afghanistan being mostly long range engagements, it still has close quarter engagements in the small towns. And even if it didn't. For the sake of the argument, every Infantry soldier from Muhreenes to Army receive plenty of CQB training, enough to where they know what they're talking about and are free to criticise it when they see it. Lying redditor white knighting cuck faggot. Yeah she did good, so what? Does that mean all roasties are now equal to men? Redditors I swear.

those were some quick reflexes I'll give it to her

Lol, this.
>keyboard commandoes that have never experienced a shot fired in anger or have been in any sort of violent encounter
>judging and second guessing people who have from the comfort of their own basement
>shittalks cops for having poor marksmanship but suck just as well with their ccw and have zero combatives training or experience

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: AB5E9E9A-AA24-472B-AC9C-E57221F58C7C.png (301x251, 106K)

I was in Iraq and while we had 1 or two engagements sub 100m, most were at least 100m standoff. Reaction still important? You damn right, especially against RPGs where inability to react could mean a truck getting wop. But I still acknowledge the difference in the two different types of fight
Why are you so angry user jeeeesh. Look at all that projection and that arrogant attitude you have, "TRUST ME I KNOW I READ A FEW Jow Forums THREADS!!! REEEEE!!" Proving me right desu

>Lying redditor white knighting cuck faggot. Yeah she did good, so what? Does that mean all roasties are now equal to men?
You need help or to take your meds user

Attached: IMG_20190222_182827~2.jpg (1425x1716, 452K)

The amount of denial over this can be astonishing. Some serious Ego issues

Crazy how when a woman does something she's supposed to do (one time) its considered exemplary, when male cops have been doing that exact same thing this entire time

Really makes you think that women in these positions aren't Lindy and are pure showmanship

Attached: 1548742114017.jpg (220x209, 21K)

>mfw counting all of the rounds as she fires them

Attached: 1524275576541.jpg (320x283, 29K)

Most people in a real life shootings are going to mag dump or cylinder dump and you're more than likely not going to use the sites. This is especially true if they got the jump on you and have already fired first. She was really lucky not to take a fatal hit right off the back. Most of us woulda mag dumped too

Attached: 1450725716679.jpg (727x818, 82K)

I’m assuming no one ITT was here yesterday for the Tuttle thread?

That thread has been posted so many times since it happened. I haven't been in one since one of the original threads. What'd me miss?

>that french fourragere
My nigga

Attached: 20190222_160741.jpg (4032x1960, 1.87M)

Straight up execution... Well done split tail. Another beaner bites the dust.

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010_01c5ca27c6.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

I believe any unit that participated in France during WWI was awarded them, don't quote me on that I've been out for a few years, but yah it's nice to have ribbons that remind you of where your unit was decades before you were even born.

I’m all for laws
I’m just for laws that actually work
I’m for laws that aren’t an excuse to extort people
The roads are public property you have no right to privacy on the road(inside your vehicle I think is different but the government says it’s all public)
In the modern world there is no reason to pull people over for stuff like a speeding ticket or a broken turn signal
If you don’t like the law you should vote you shouldn’t count on getting away with something or a law being selectively enforced for everyday life
Instead our laws should there to keep people safe, including law enforcement, not used as an excuse to search someone or their vehicle

Attached: 3C529323-2612-4669-B1C0-04904B50EEC0.png (640x1136, 485K)

Speed limits save lives, studies have shown this is objective. Traffic fatalities kill more people every year than almost every other cause of preventable death. Broken tail lights put people around you in danger especially at night. What exactly are you even arguing? The officer in this situation hadn't even gotten the guys insurance and registration before always getting blasted

Bump

I dunno, man. Most of the videos of cops I see, in general, are them fucking up something. Of course, most of them are men.

But you realize you're Monday morning QBing to an extent, a situation you've never been in correct? It's a little absurd. Just like the Parkland officer that caught all that flack for not rushing in with his pistol to confront a rifle, and all these fudds and mallninjas saying "Oh yah if that was me I woulda done this that and this...blah blah blah" but it's all just hot air. My very first contact in Iraq I was horrified, confused, and I didn't react at all I literally sat down in my turret unsure of what to do until we to through the killzone. It wasn't until a few baptisms by fire so to speak that I was able to start reacting accordingly, and Cops are still human so it's the same for them I would imagine. Sometimes poor reactions are still better than no reaction, but nobody knows how they would handle these situations until they've been in them once or twice

Doing their job as expected should not be worthy of a headline every single time. Cops fuck up way more than they follow the rules anyways.

And it was a decent looking thicc latina officer too.

>Tfw you will never have agressive survival sex with a latina qt cop gf after she mag dumps a beaner and comes home covered in adrenaline sweat

Why even live?

Forget pic forgive me Riley

Attached: 58f7a8ec65dd9.image.jpg (1024x769, 105K)

>decent looking
Is this bait?

>insert comic about architects and shitty buildings

>user I mag dumped in him now take off your pants and mag dump in me

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 6K)

I get the feeling that she's used to dealing with rougher shit than your average cop who at most deals with speeding tickets, she was just way too damn slick for this to be her first rodeo.

Attached: AhhhhhNuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (400x386, 36K)

I'm not even going to pretend: She's average but I have a thing for Latinas and the shit she pulled elevated her 2 to 3 points for me

Is he going to be ok?

I'd really like to magdump my piece into her if you get my drift

If you had read the article, you would know he was pulled over on the side of the road when she came upon his vehicle. She didn’t pull him over.

Wouldn't it be funny if sh handcuffed you and made you watch her pleasure herself with a baton then made you lick it clean?

That would be so gross right haha

Placebos, especially ones that are self created, are powerful things.

Mind over matter, buddy.

Haha can you imagine the smell. I bet that would be so musty and g-gross haha, who would wanna smell that baton

I've been saying the same thng for years. When a chick does something men do regularly, she's a fucking hero. What a joke. It shows they aren't equal to men, otherwise it'd be just par for the course instead of headline news.

Attached: body4.gif (390x294, 435K)

I have seen it this way for a VERY long time.

Anyone that disagrees...is not versed and is possibly a bootlicking commie big gov fuck

>hearing the guy scream as she pumps seven more rounds in.

Attached: 1460999933693.jpg (1058x1139, 320K)

>Calm voice
>Solid flank and reaction to pull her weapon out
>Solid mag dump

good on her, probably the best thing I have ever seen a female do

No, women are totally NOT equal to men. People know this. Equality of the sexes is a meme.
However, because of this, it's still appropriate to give women who are squared away their dues. Don't think she doesn't deserve praise for this shoot, regardless of being a cop and a female.

[Screams in Mexican]

>Magdump
>Death yell
I'm beaming.

Attached: Jetstream_Sam_recommends_Colgate.gif (500x300, 971K)

>if you disagree, I’ll call you a nigger...
do you support nigger behavior going on unchecked?

>Gotta be ex military right?

Attached: giphy-2.gif (640x357, 3.04M)

Hearing his moans leads me to believe that in his final moments he experienced incredible pain. This brings me joy.
I can only hope he lived long enough to realize he fucked with the wrong person. May he rot in hell.

Attached: ECF0B65E-2EA9-477F-A70E-C14741273D57.jpg (600x429, 40K)

America failed this young man. DREAMERs like him built this country, White nazis appropriated it. This is why intersectionality exists to make people aware and empowered. Thanks to Donald Trump, White nazi/supremacists have been empowered and it's costing communities of color daily. If this guy had been White he would never have been shot, and it would be front-page news for weeks.

obviously, theres no way she could be capable of that with all our unreliable non-existent training that we need more taxes for

She done good. My only gripe is she stayed within his range too long when firing from the passenger side. Ideally a side step would've been prudent after like, the 5-6th shot. She probably shat and perioded her pants though, can't say I wouldn't do the same, and I'm a man.

I'd knock you out cold in seconds.

>"AYYYYYY!!!!"

LMAOOOOOO. Get refried you bean nigger!

fuck that piece of shit

there should be open season on that kind of scum

>Anyone that doesn't conform to my opinion is a bootlicker