What is the CZ of rifles?

What is the CZ of rifles?

Attached: DD70F565-6754-4990-A46D-7CE364EFED6A.jpg (480x480, 44K)

>This post is extremely low quality.

A CZ Rifle, maybe?

Attached: CZ 550.png (1070x713, 39K)

CZ I guess, since they make both.

PTR G3. They're cheap, decent and sufficiently non-mainstream that their owners can feel euphoric and tip hats at each other.

>PTR G3
Ok retard

Unironically the AKM here in the US. Rifle of choice for edgy contrarians and homosexuals.

>akshually

AR platform weaponry

You define degenerate

Attached: 1549084797394m.jpg (1012x1024, 95K)

>Implying soibois shoot battle rifles

To answer your question OP, I would say a scar

Maybe a cheap AR-15 at most.
Urbanites and faggots stick to pistol calibers for the most part since they're are all centered in the cities.

CZ.

Attached: Vz98_range_12-22-2016_D.jpg (960x1280, 880K)

t. Carrier of a Soi-z

I’ll answer with some OC

Attached: 269060BC-B35A-496D-8D2D-5CEF4C1E11DA.jpg (640x1136, 237K)

SKS
>Foreign
>Well known in gun communities but not so much to normies
>Popular in California

Your site is calling you back

Attached: 1550160235173m.jpg (576x1024, 107K)

fails because CZs are actually nice, whereas SKS is chinkshit.

I vote for Weatherby.

Eh? SKSs and CZs are in the same camp, functional but with occasionally rough machining.

I know this dude IRL. He drives a Subaru.

Now that I think about it, it depends on which CZ we're talking about. The issue stuff? Yeah, you're not wrong. But CZ makes some very well regarded target pistols costing thousands. SKS has no such thing.

Ruger rpr

Fair enough.

Why are all Subaru drivers either soys or hypebeasts

CETME. It's literally owned by the same people.

I blame the Subaru commercials with the faggy husband and his wife's children.

you forgot lesbians

M70 PAP.

This is the only photo I've ever seen that fits this forced meme.

> What's the CZ of rifles?
Is there a rifle or carbine version of IPSC? If so, whatever dominates the production division of that.

If you don't buy CZ simply because the internet would make fun of you, you're a sheep.

Any Jeff Cooper Scout Rifle.

Looks like he says “checkmate” unironically

>Used to slot floppies
>Jeff Cooper’s favorite pistol
>Slav
>Yet has this mislabel of being contrarian by 1911 and glock fags
The fuck, guys?

> 1911
> Calling the 75 contrarian
Really? It's the closest thing to a 2011 equivalent for Production.

Used to a perfectly valid choice before the market got utterly fucked for them. $700 WASRs in an era of $400 ARs, RIP.

>Jeff Cooper’s favorite pistol
Wrong.

Im a richfag in one of the most conservative parts of NJ and I unironically have both a CZ SP-01 and a ptr91, soon adding a lever gat in 45-70 tho. Am I still a basedboi for defending the one of the last bastions of conservatism in the people's republic of NJ?

M16A4geries are nice

>nice
fuckhueg and front heavy lol

AUGs. Hell, bullpups in general.
"I'm different, im a unique individual, but I'm exactly like all the others who own this"

Lotta fudds and middle east veterans love 'em. So, wrong.

Not him but he said it was the best 9mm pistol ever made. His favorite pistol was the 1911 of course.

eggsboggsyuge xD

lieg benis :DDDDD
B===============================D

He definitely liked the cz-75 but to say it was his favorite is still wrong

Yes

i can kinda confirm this. like cetme is to glock what PTR is to CZ. I brought my new PTR to my indoor range and the lady behind the desk had to comment on it, "heavy hardware ya got there huh?" and yeah it made my balls tickle a little bit.

I'm not even a little bit ashamed. I even got the railed compact that you probably never heard of.

Attached: vz&cz2019no2.jpg (3669x1951, 1.93M)

A CZ rifle brainlet.

>tfw you drive a Subaru.

Attached: 1437689534138.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

>Implying soibois shoot battle rifles

they will never understand the freedom of choice

>another people who like what I don't like are [insult of the month] thread

makes my pee pee feel funny

I regret nothing.

Attached: 2a4c592-540x720.jpg (540x720, 233K)

If you can afford a VZ I'm pretty sure you can get better than a Primary Arms dot. The Holosun/Sig ones are pretty cheap and nice for the price. Just go to starbucks less.

>implying most vets and fudds aren't closeted queers

That AR is Jow Forums. If you'd been here for more than a year you'd know that.

So? They don't act, look, or vote like it. That's fine with me.

They're quality vehicles. The forrester is probably going to be my next SUV.

>Reddit is Jow Forums
I'm sure that's what you think, newfag.

Attached: 1447871493458.jpg (1500x1500, 159K)

NO

Explain dragon dildos
>"That's different"
No it isn't.
And yes Jow Forums is reddit 2.0

Daniel Defense

>And yes Jow Forums is reddit 2.0
Yeah, thanks to all of you faggots that came over during the election. Fuck right back off to your containment website, newfag.

Eh, I'll get a better one eventually but it works fine so I don't really feel the need to upgrade it right now. Surely you don't think I would be seen anywhere near a starbucks right? I only go to the most obscure coffee shops on the trendy side of town. Just kidding. I'm bout that sip life yo.

Attached: CZiplyf3.jpg (2576x1932, 1.38M)

Upvoted
>tfw can't decide between a P09 or a P07

Literally nobody owns a weatherby

>Muh secret club
Just like a boomer "things were better long ago" They weren't (source: I was fucking there). You just haven't changed while the world changed around you. Fuck off.

#
#
The virgin czboys seeth in anger as they try and prove to everyone they aren't virgins.
#
#
The based chads openly discuss their PTR ownership, secure in their plainly obvious masculinity

Speaking of CZ, I have decided to get a CZ 527 in 7.62 as my first non milsurp bolt, obviously in the delicious wood. Is there anything particular I need to know? How common is it to get wood with stripes?

Weatherby would be like Nighthawk Custom or some other fancy american 1911 company

nice phonepost

CZ- obviously, unless you mean semi auto, then it's HK.

post your guns user

I got lucky and didnt get one with stripes in the grain, but I dunno about yours. Bolt is so smooth, I can never stop talking about it. It makes my peepee hard.
Wipe down the frickin magazines after use tho since they get surface rust really quick.
You have it already?

>You have it already?
Not just yet since I may end up spending the dosh on more milsurp, but if I'm getting something not one of those then it's definitely the 527.

What do I win?

Attached: Bravo_Company_Manufacturing_BCM_KeyMod_Handguard_Magnesium-Aluminum_Alloy_Modular_Tactical_Handguard (1331x857, 380K)

Kind of wrong there since I'm a bisexual man and not homosexual.

I'll give you a hint. It's more artistic than practical

Attached: CETMEL.lateral.der.png (615x180, 165K)

Nah, PTR don’t have a chf barrel.

In regards to buying and customizing them, yes. Building and perfecting them is another story.

Attached: ak103_r.jpg (1920x700, 133K)

there is one clear choice: any AR in which the owner references it as an MK18, ironically or otherwise.

>saved my screenshot

Attached: Hey+thats+me+_eaa4e8a2004b03d47854a84f788e6f6e.jpg (259x195, 12K)

And if you were here for long, you'd know that CZ's were pretty well loved on this board up until the past 3-5 years.

Attached: 1534876684822.jpg (567x686, 43K)

whatever reddit says, apparently

what is wrong with cz pistols?
I have a p-01 and love it.

The gun itself isn't bad but the people who own them are all cuck/sjw types who have sucked another mans dick to completion at least once in their life. Many of these dicks were black or brown.

lol, all the dicks I have sucked were all white, and I am not even that gay

Attached: CZ Bren 2.jpg (5000x1759, 466K)

Bullshit. And you won't have one source to prove otherwise. Join the 40% already.

They're all white when the lights are off.

VZ imported by CZ

Attached: 20171110_222947.jpg (925x520, 146K)

This is a good gun. Also cucks buy this cause they can’t get any other mag fed 7.62 soviet gun.

>closeted queer
Oh yeah, let one of us take you into a closest, we'll fuck you in the ass like you were a $1 Thai ladyboy.

CZ's are still great guns and actually listening to people whose only argument against them is "muh onions" is one of the dumbest things you can do on this board

Well they all came in from the 2016 wave. Same people who constantly post about range traps and muh nugget.

You have to go back

Go back

Not that user but you have that entirely backwards.