Jow Forums‘s Arsenal thread

Jow Forums‘s Arsenal thread

Attached: 763E5C76-30DD-4DEE-83B8-93A7018D82F3.jpg (800x400, 86K)

>normie tier AR-15s with chinkshit furniture and HERA arms bullshit
>new production Remington 870
It couldn't be Jow Forums.

this is bullshit why did they take the guy's stuff?

>Normal gun collection involving .22's and shotguns together with some tacticool grops ayyy arrrs

Smells like false flag

>more than one plate carrier/ruck
>several plates
>suppressors
>"Completely normal collection"
Come on, don't be dense. At the very least somebody with this setup would be considered a slight LARPer and not a normal hobbyist

>and not a normal hobbyist
wtf is normal supposed to be? Most of the people I know have at least half dozen guns or more and either have a suppressor or one on the way. And if you dont keep a few thousand rounds lying around you haven't taken your family out shooting enough to know better.

So what about the drugs, the list of targets, and the Google searches like, "do Supreme Court justices have protection?"

I agree with his cause honestly, but stop acting like this is a set up.

And I hate the idea that assassination would solve anything. Remember when someone shot MLK and then we went back to segregation?? That was awesome

The fucking dude had a hit list and manifesto

If you do t have both of those, there is some thing horribly wrong with you.

>suppressors aren’t for normal gun owners
Shut the fuck up

>the Google searches
ahh, remember the good old days when we still had some civil liberty's

user come on. In this one instance it's not a bad thing.

Before you call me a bootlicker I'll reiterate my point, if this guy had dropped RBD with an AR15... What would have happened? Think critically. If he managed to go through with his plan it would have absolutely made everything worse for legal gun owners.

RBG ***

Total monster.
Who in their right mind would have so many guns?

They literally aren't though, by definition
The average gun owner doesn't have one

Stay on topic and address the actual points. Plates with carriers and suppressors aren't what the average gun hobbyist has, the gun count or round count wasn't anything I addressed

>In this one instance it's not a bad thing.
it's always a bad thing, fuck your right to due process if you have a web browser

>Plates with carriers and suppressors aren't what the average gun hobbyist has
Do you live in a cave?

If it was real Jow Forums it would be 1 bargain basement AR at most.

Nice try ATF friend.

>The average gun owner doesn't have one
The average LGS in my town sells them, friends, family and co workers own them, I dont even get second looks anymore at the range when I twist one on

>it would have absolutely made everything worse for legal gun owners.
just stop, if you are breathing, that's enough for the left to make things worse for gun owners, we need to stand up for ourselves and protect our rights and stop letting them slowly smother us to death

Of my 5 closest friends: 3 have guns and two of them have some kind of body armor. This is NJ, otherwise we'd have cans too.

Normal is just what they think is normal. Remember, these aren't actual human beings we're talking about here.

So this man, who legally purchased legal objects, ARs, full size mags, ammo, plate carriers, he shoots a congressman or judge using his legally obtained weapon.

Well now there goes all of our arguments about us legal law abiding gun lovers. We're all potential terrorists, and not just hypothetically, look here's an actual instance!

And now through mourning votes they pass something. Plus, these lawmakers suddenly feel the cross hairs on their back... And contrary to all the fantasies threepers have... They don't shout "DO WHAT HE SAY DO WHAT HE SAY" they act reflexively and try to remove the danger they feel.

Again, did assassinating MLK turn civil rights activities around? No. There was a huge reaction by his base of support to act against their perceived threats. The riots.

BALLOT BY BULLET DOES NOT WORK.
It only hardens the resolve of your opponent. Ask the IRA.

You need a large active resistance. Not a few people taking potshots at opposition leaders

This. People can't comprehend how threatening people very rarely makes the. Fold. If you get into a land dispute with a neighbor and whip a brick through his window, he doesn't just drop the issue and think, "welp damn"

quick quick post your guns user

this is all i have at the moment, and i'm at college, so it's several hundred miles away. the most i have to defend myself with here is a buck knife. oof.

when i come back home this summer I'm probably going to sell this ar and build one i'll actually like. I bought this one from a borderline retarded construction worker on armslist.

Attached: my ar.jpg (5312x1422, 1.46M)

Slap some rail covers on the sides and you'll be good, that's a good rifle.