Guys, I live in a piece of shit totalitarian country that doesn't allow people to have weapons...

Guys, I live in a piece of shit totalitarian country that doesn't allow people to have weapons. I live in a multicultural no-go zone (guess the country lol) and I'm always paranoid as shit because I'm never strapped (I know how to fight though). I don't carry a switchblade/knuckle duster either.

Do any of you guys know how to make improvised weapons? I used to make shanks at school for fun and I have found many nifty ways to turn everyday objects to vicious weapons such as using a padlock as a knuckle duster. Do any of you have any experiences or advice when it comes to this? I'd love to know, thank you.

Attached: prison shanks.jpg (1024x676, 50K)

>hey guys I live in a gay country
>how do I carry sharp thing?

Attached: r43tvv9qgvo11.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Shut the fuck up. I need weapons that I can hide because the police search me all the time. Especially if there is a robbery or shooting in my area. You americans are fucking lucky. You can literally carry pistols in public legally. There is no way that would fly in my country.

If you live in a place like you describe, you will get in a lot of trouble carrying improvised shanks around if you get caught or have to use it. Instead, have a look at things that are useful but not as obviously weapons. For example, full stainless steel water bottle with a lanyard on it is a good for a few whacks. And hey, everyone gets thirsty. If you're accosted in a dark place, a flashlight with a strobe effect could give you enough of an edge to get away after a couple quick strikes.

There's also things like the Unbreakable Umbrella which looks harmless but gives you a lot of reach. It's all about getting creative, but in a way that isn't obvious. But perhaps the biggest thing is awareness- you say you are paranoid as shit so that's a start.

Let me guess, you live in britbongistan?
How often do cops do random searches?

>the police search me all the time
Go away, trash.

Just shoot them

Close but no. If there is police around and you look "hood", you get searched for no reason. And no I'm not a shitskin.

Go home

Attached: 1532824693690.jpg (588x427, 46K)

With what exactly? Only drug dealers and underground mafia have guns because they are the only ones who can afford them. I'm broke as shit.

Is that a fucking #2 pencil crossguard on that spoon sword?

>Only drug dealers have guns
>I'm broke as shit
start dealing drugs and becume havefuns

Attached: 1532715242282s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Improvised weapons...:D
Millwall brick: Bash damage and infecting.
Knitting sticks with the string between them, serves as a choking and poking device.
Explosives from fireworks put into a strong container with a fuse.
Plumbo bomb.

Attached: overcome.jpg (800x450, 75K)

Hardest part about this will be ammo but it may save your life one day

Attached: 1538456032978m.jpg (1024x601, 51K)

Also some advice, homemade weapons like the onea you posted are great and can work in a pinch but NEVER rely on any of those, always carry a backup should your go-too break or get compromised

Attached: ZfPqFwN_d.jpg (640x3859, 339K)

I know an easier version zipguns. You can use a copperpipe instead of a gunshell also.

Attached: eokapistol.jpg (3264x1836, 886K)

>Explosives from fireworks put into a strong container with a fuse.
Wont work that well, blackpowder from FW's are a different type of stuff from any useful type of black powder

Attached: 8etwnCg_d.jpg (483x5978, 344K)

Just about anything can be used but steel is arguably the best at handling pressure, one of my favorite homemades are slamfires

Attached: 0f573dac518a38c033e0c78d06db7412e6714daf18806de42296b9c911ecdc16.png (705x477, 161K)

tfw free people are reduced to contemplating carrying shanks to protect themselves

Attached: Beautiful-girl-with-american-flag-wallpaper-iphone-5.jpg (1920x1200, 494K)

build a bomb for sd

Attached: wa.jpg (225x225, 11K)

I live in north/western europe so not as free as in America.

Man I've made firecrackers and grenades with the explosives from fireworks and birthdaycake fountain thingies for years. It works very well, I promise you. And matchheads works wonder too. And if you mix matchheadspowder with powder made from the scratching surface on the matchbox, you'll have an impact sensitive xplosive. You can put that matchmixture in aluminum foil and toss them around like LOUD firecrackers..

Attached: happybhirtdey.jpg (570x713, 84K)

Sweden?

Bingo.

Im sorry to hear that user

Attached: 1549405921393.jpg (700x799, 159K)

>north/western europe
damn, best wishes from germanon.
This is carry legal.

Do any of you guys know how to make improvised weapons?
Is a sand filled glove legal ?

Attached: Messer-min.jpg (5312x2988, 689K)

I'm not sure a thread where you ask about what weapons to carry is quite the right place to complain about the cops thinking you may be carrying weapons. It seems their chav-sense is working out just fine here. As for how you could think their this-is-a-weapon-sense would be any worse, well, I actually do have a pretty good idea of how you reached that conclusion. Young punks with violent tendencies simply tend to overestimate themselves a lot, and think very little.

I'm planning to get the fuck out of here as soon as possible but I'm a broke 18 year old boy so it's gonna take a while.

Sven, KSN !

Attached: 1521078419578.png (864x722, 264K)

Holy fuck dude, you're lucky.

this

You form gang and travel as a group. That fixes your defensive capability problem without having to get singled out by hostile police. Find yourself some tru frens Sven.

Yeah, its also a homemade improvised weapons. So try to make one too!
I did so and designt it myself to take advantage to the local laws.

Sweden, im so sorry. This country is worse than NIGGERia (for laws)

In that case he's a pants-pissing little coward. Or someone who gets a lot of shit started, and then cries like a bitch because of all the shit he finds himself in. I used to work at ground fucking zero of one of those supposed no-go zones. No one ever even looked funny at my lily-white ass. The cops certainly didn't agree on it being a no-go zone either, the regular beat cops happily plodded about there. Left their cars parked without oversight as well for hours on end without incident. It ain't the best place in the country, that's for sure, but the notion that you'd need to be armed to go about your life or that the cops are staying away is complete rubbish, like all the other crap Glavset tries to feed us.

Nah I'm just paranoid and don't feel safe without being strapped. No one looks at me funny either because I live there and dress like them but there are rarely police where I live unless something really bad has happened there lately. Plus, I like to make weapons or just stuff in general. Loved it since I was a little kid.

The next Jow Forums meetup is in sweden, lets help OP and bring the Nog% back to 0%

A few blondes as payment for sure ;)

Attached: 1509143108001.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

For each gun you give me, you'll get a blonde in return ;) (Not guaranteed that she hasn't been fucked by a nigger before though).

>Nah I'm just paranoid and don't feel safe without being strapped
Chill OP, youre not that cucked. The police is searching you everytime because you need to die for the JOWS. Just take it

>Not guaranteed that she hasn't been fucked by a nigger before though
Thats a local problem ;3

Attached: 1534785493441.gif (355x355, 643K)

in england there is no such thing as random search. every search has to justified on some objective grounds like someone saw you holding a weapon or recent intelligence to suggest you are carrying a weapon.
The only time you can be searched without a good reason is when a certain section of the criminal justice and public order act is in place and then it's for limited period and in a limited area.

>criminal justice and public order act is in place and then it's for limited period and in a limited area
so just living in a city

Attached: isis.png (1080x1727, 810K)

the absolute state of swedenistan

French fag here, I know these feels all to well user. However I'm lucky to be in a multicural district 5 day a week and not 7.
For concealed weapon, I bought a pen with aluminium casing, made a pointy stick to go in it and sharpened it. Got searched one day but they confused it for a regular pen.
For home defense since a certain type of black parasite started going into the more rural part of the hood, I started researching to work on some sort of flamethrower. Also lots of knives since they are legal, and pointy booby-traps when I go away for some time.

Attached: 1550442747685.jpg (1024x585, 68K)

>Got searched one day
and they say Hitler's Germany was bad...

Attached: 1263936988693.png (656x474, 86K)

Don't be a retard. Just carry a hammer, some nails and a few screwdrivers.
The more tools you carry the less suspicious you look when you use them to stab and beat the attacker.

And i hope i am not giving this advice to some violent nigger.

Attached: HammerNail.png (167x217, 18K)

America is like 36% white. If anyone needs saving is you mutts

if you sharpen the sides with some sand paper you can cut limbs off with this thing
It's not exactly legal to carry these in public where I live but I carry one in my backpack anyway

Attached: 92sfsz_1.jpg (480x480, 30K)

I am a generally calm white guy who only fight when I have to. I had the same idea with a baseball bat and planned on having a baseball and a glove with it in the trunk of my car.

>police search me all the time.
What the actual fuck. Can't you say no? That is a nightmare.

Where is it illegal to carry a shovel?

I can but if I do that, they can take me to the station and interrogate the fuck out of me

If I talk disrespectfully to them, even if I break no laws, they will beat me, drive to a forest, beat me again and leave me there to walk all the way home. This happened countless times to my friends who had enough of their bullshit.

Luckily I don't have a short temper and can keep my cool when someone pisses me off.

Local law says you can't openly carry things that can be used as weapons in urban areas.
You can carry any melee weapon you like as long as they're hidden from sight.The shovel is 50cm long the handle sticks out of the backpack.I wrapped a plastic bag over it but cops sometimes still warn me about it.

As if they'll follow these correctly. Brit police have a habit of inciting things like terrorism laws to fuck over people just filming buildings in public areas.

Why not just keep a concealed knife or expandable baton? Why would you need a shovel for lmao.

>Bleach, Ammonia, balloons
you can make chorline gas bombs just dont kys while trying to make them

>car, balloon,
Inflate balloons with carbon monoxide and, again, gas the usefulness of blood out of whoever the shit is breaking in. It probs wont kill them but it will wind them faster

>cut off arm
>get prostetic arm
>stuffy stuffy sharpy thingy inside
you are now armed

the shovel is cheap and can be very sharp
I read it was a very popular melee weapon in both world wars

I'm truly sorry to hear that user. And I thought only edgy commies hated cops. The Jow Forums redpill is that cops are shit.

Carry pic related and say you are injured. I'm serious, you can even win against a knife with this.

Attached: baston-de-madera-haya.jpg (650x650, 16K)

Or this :3

Attached: SDC10198.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

I don't hate cops. I just wish that cops went after actual criminals like murderers, rapists and psychos in general. Not a group of teens smoking a joint or bothering people minding their own business. If I was a cop, I would just chill most of the time until something serious actually happens. I am 100% for the legality of weapons for self protection (similarly to America) and don't get how anyone would think it's a crazy idea to have a shotgun in your house in case someone breaks in or to have a baton on you in case someone attacks you in public. Sweden's self defense laws are really fucked. Just read the pic I posted.

Attached: Fucking Sweden.png (1031x1995, 1.52M)

U swedish?