Incompetency: the miniseries

Incompetency: the miniseries

Attached: 260px-Generation.png (260x144, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Fju9o8BVJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1546923388476m.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

really? holy shit I never knew

>Going to the 320 range next week

Tempo Tempo Tempo

FOLLOW
MY
TRACERRRRRRRSSSSSS

Such a sleeper series. More need to see this.

"In the words of the great warrior poet Ice Cube, if I have not used my AK then today is a Good day"

Also that fucking ending where they sing teenage dirtbag after that shit...great show

Can you believe that retard is in charge of people

Attached: person.png (500x280, 205K)

It's a great series for Jow Forumsomandos but I bet if I showed it to my gf she wouldn't care or like it while most noies can appreciate the drama and heroism of BoB. Just my gay ass opinion

Attached: 1427251168565.gif (624x352, 1.23M)

Boredom: the boring series. I made it through 5 episodes before I quit. Nothing fucking happens and a bunch of idiots pretend they are hot shit.

>Incompetency
is that a word? wouldn't it just be "incompetence"?

Attached: how_ironic.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

kinda like the real thing eh

Pretty accurate representation of most combat units. Shit is boring until it's not.

Attached: ATnvFEm_d.jpg (640x486, 31K)

Its like its a war or something.

I think you might be the kind of retard it's not made for

That's impossible, because only a retard would like to watch uninteresting entertainment

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

It's almost as if they were trying to emulate life on modern warfare

Attached: hank-hill.jpg (750x533, 43K)

Welcome to the United States Military OP

t. vet

Are Army infantry officers that bad? Even for the 75th?

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Hey they all made it in the end

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Attached: giphy.gif (373x211, 2.25M)

why would you show it to your gf

Most military officers around the world are. Being a good officer is hard.

>Are Army infantry officers that bad?

Yes, and the politics of it is nauseating. The one thing that kept me from wanting to reenlist was the stupidity of our officers. Our LTs were great, but they still had to enact whatever stupid fucking ideas came from above.

Our worst enlisted roughly amounted to our BCO, he was a piece of shit that got people killed by stupid actions, or just as dangerous, inaction.
>two NDs
>loses/leaves his rifle several times
>"that's the enemies fighting ground"
>"so we don't go there"
>our bco was essentially removed from duties
>brigade CO has cancer, calls our BO cancer
>we were tapped for a big op in Baquba
>just us, and not our CO
>he threw a hissy fit, and our involvement was cancelled last minute.

When I was wounded, him and the CSM showed up in the ICU, and he spent at least two minutes trying to convince me I had kids.

Guys we did our right-seat ride with when entering country were apart of the Baquba OP, they lost roughly 30+ WIA/KIA (in the company that we worked with). And those guys were far more squared away than we were. Riding with them made me reenlist to their unit.

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Attached: 1C7C0C85-928E-4204-B098-C5DEC0958847.jpg (842x1024, 201K)

TEMPO
TEMPO
TEMPO

>trying to convince me I had kids
I don't want to believe, but having seen what I have, I can.

He's shooting at scraps of metal

Attached: 1550640007832.gif (500x282, 458K)

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

What were these guys anyway? Just normal recon Marines? Why did that one dude at the end call them "Ricky Recon?"

You mean, are Marine infantry officers that bad?

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Attached: dewey.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>Incompetency
"adult life"

Attached: trombley.gif (400x226, 999K)

> "throat cancer"?
> "Nope....guess I'm just gay"

what did Godfather mean by this?

Attached: colbertsan.jpg (1280x720, 576K)

Guys J Lo's dead

Tempo, Tempo, Tempo

POST TACTICAL WINDOWS

Attached: gk__espera2_7164.jpg (347x233, 21K)

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

His throats raw from taking dicks.

Tempo Tempo Tempo

Wasn't the bigger problem that in the unit only Fick was actually the sole officer with a combat arms background while everyone else were intel guys?

Sergio's developin a real bad cough

youtu.be/0Fju9o8BVJ8

Thats the entire point retard

>this very popular and critically acclaimed series is for ME and my WEIRD ONLINE FRIENDS! no one else!

Very popular?
Outside of here and the military community ive never heard anyone talk about it

I spent 4 years in the Army deployed twice and I was never able to figure out what officers actually do. I never saw one actually doing or supervising any work ever. As far I could tell they simply sit in their offices emailing each other about God knows what and occasionally writing op orders whatever those are.

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Colbert was a fuckin madlad

You must not be combat arms then.

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

But user, that's extremely accurate, most officers have the mentality of teenage girls trying to ruin each others lives because one of their """friends""" wore slightly more expensive shoes around that boy they both like.

Good riddance to this fuckhead from the White House. What a stupid cunt, he gets pissy when Trump decides to do what the PEOPLE want and get our boys out of the Middle East. But no, this shitbag wants us all to go die in wars for Israel because it would benefit his buddies in the military-industrial complex.

REST IN PISS, MATTIS

Attached: 1479872440709.jpg (720x960, 52K)

But that's not Mattis

That was the entire point of the series, dude. Like "Jarhead," it's a candid look into what real modern warfare is like as opposed to the popular culture images of it being like Call of Duty or Red Dawn or something. The days of fixed battlelines with thousands of men slugging it out and dying by the hundreds is long over. Nowadays a war is considered "horrific" if more than 1,000 people die or it lasts longer than a few months.

you have to go back

Tempo tempo tempo

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

>If the day does not require an AK, it is good.

Rudy Reyes is hot.

Attached: Cw7ZyJUWgAA46dT.jpg (600x602, 37K)

it is known

Attached: 1493476080521.jpg (543x640, 54K)

*creaking rubber sounds*

Attached: GAS GAS GAS.png (1225x676, 1.32M)

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

I love this series

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Attached: the master.png (1015x571, 1.04M)

TEMPO, TEMPO, TEMPO

tempo tempo tempo

Tempo Tempo Tempo

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

>implying Mattis even cares about when how or why a war is even about, he just wants eternal war
Mattis worships Jow Forumshorne, he is a true prophet of the Jow Forumsube.

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

Tempo tempo tempo

mattis is a fraud

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

why you say this?

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

dude probably used to love mattis until he DARED to disagree with trump and resigned.

Why the fuck should the US keep fighting for Israel if they can handle it themselves? Mattis was also for transsexual soldiers. Though I must say I was disappointed that he decided to resign.

Attached: 1529415427088.jpg (461x464, 50K)

the only reason people like mattis is that he pumps out super edgy quotes

He fucked over SF in Afghanistan.
He has this cult-like following that's not rooted in reality.

Tempo Tempo Tempo

>Why the fuck should the US keep fighting for Israel if they can handle it themselves?
You are not a worshipper of the Jow Forumsube if this is a question.
>Mattis was also for transsexual soldiers
Jow Forumshorne cares not from whom the blood flows.

Tempo Tempo Tempo

They were 1st Recon Battalion, 1st Marine Division, from Camp Pendleton CA. They're Force Recon, but not the MEUSOC Force Recon. I'm sure "Ricky Recon" was just a cool jab that one prick came up with on the spot.

>Assuming that the cult thing isn't limited to Marines and people doing it ironically.

>MEUSOC
marsoc? didn't exist then

Anytime someone mentions why they admire Mattis, they tell a story about how they heard him speak at an event, or a meeting, basically anything that has nothing to do with warfare.
And they're all desk drivers.

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

>fucked over sf in stan
What happened?

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO

That's not Colbert

Look at this larping retard. Put more effort in next time.

>muh Jow Forumsube
>muh war
You're probably a 350+ pound neckbeard who has never served, telling me that I need to go back over to the Sandbox and get shot at by sandniggers you can get retarded memes and helmetcam footage out of it. Fuck right off and eat shit, Mattis can fuck off too. War just for the sake of being at war is absolutely retarded. I don't even agree with Trump on a lot of the shit he says but at least he doesn't want us dying in some god forsaken shithole just because it would appease his handlers.

>muh sandbox
>muh service
>muh sandniggers
We all knew what we were signing up for dude. Stop busting that anons nuts for liking military stuff. You know damn well Mattis has a cult of personality. I was there when the Marines came in and replaced us in Ramadi and even then he was fostering that shit.

>he spent at least two minutes trying to convince me I had kids.
This makes absolutely no god damn sense, which actually convinces me you're telling the truth.

TEMPO TEMPO TEMPO