MD gun grab

List of bullshit in various bills that are being pushed soon
>all 80% lowers banned , no grandfathers
>all ar15s including HBARS (only legal AR15 in maryland) 2013 law banned every semi auto rifle other than fuddy 4 round meme guns by name. no way around it now
>Long gun qualification license (all shotguns and rifles). that means you have to give us money and your fingerprints to practice your right.
>4 hour training required (costs money)
>you can only buy 1 long gun a month(literally any rifle or shotgun with a 7 day waiting period too)
>all private gun sales are regulated by police and carry a fee

Protest in annapolis on 2/25/2019 and on 2/27/2019(info from MSI in next post) Just show up to the house

Info on the bills in question
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/170-major-attack-on-gun-owners-in-maryland

How to testify (get up very early and be there before 8)
marylandshallissue.org/jmain/legislation-tracker/166-how-to-testify-before-the-maryland-general-assembly

Tips for oral testimony
mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=232382

If you plan on coming thats awesome.

If you cant come/are out of state and want to help emails/phone calls do help

NRA needs to be bullied for leaving maryland to rot. So give them a call and shit on them for it and ask why their website has no info on this but is instead selling hats.

Keep bumped please. Big gun grab that will hit other states.

Attached: Maryland-Wood-Flag-1.jpg (864x576, 57K)

Attached: FullSizeRender-6.jpg (617x800, 132K)

Attached: 52422288_10156268296378230_3722487621897682944_n.jpg (751x960, 100K)

Genuine question; what is the process for seceding from the state and who should I get in touch with?
I've been thinking about contacting sheriffs directly, but I wouldn't know who else at county levels to reach out to.
I don't have any political experience, but this would be a good reason to get involved.

Attached: md 2016 election.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Bump

best bet is when they really push for DC statehood that they take those shitty blue sections with them (except for northern batlimore county)

>80% get the hammer
But they'll never catch my 0% lowers!

Attached: 1547945145259.jpg (480x480, 36K)

>have to get a loicense to buy and or operate a CNC machine and all schematics must be pre-approved

>get fucked
>do nothing
Ah, the power of 2A supporters resisting tyranny

>theres going to be a huge protest
>tons of people writing and calling state reps
>people literally deciding to get the fuck out of the state over this
What is your version of "doing something," because I think we both know sure as shit armed resistance isnt the answer and will instead make the situation even worse.

Emailed my Delegates pretending to be Fudd, not my proudest moment but it beats nothing

Being 2A in MD is like pic related

Attached: IMG20181001WA0000.jpg (821x394, 45K)

Bump for Maryland bros

How do you ban an 80% lower? It's legally just a piece of aluminum.

Some 80% lowers come with a serial on them.

You ban it once its completed

The Polymer80 kitsch must have them seriously triggered

>all 80% lowers become 79% lowers when marketed to MD

maybe

MD legislator is RETARDED

Basically, yeah.
It'll be, more or less, like the legislation already in place : totally ignored by everyone except the most super serious of FFLs, and online stores, with a nearly 0% enforcement rate besides the once a year "gun buyback" thing they do in Baltimore where they trot out a shitload of officer-owned firearms to show people these laws are totally seriously working for real guys.
MD laws and Leo's are a complete fucking laughingstock to the rest of the country.

bump

one more

Attached: DnrR9KuUcAAEDfP.jpg large.jpg (631x800, 93K)

borger

Fuck Maryland and all Marylanders.

Attached: download.jpg (222x227, 9K)

You are retarded

>gun owners will revolt once regulations get bad enough
There must not be any in MD. SAD!

cia burger

>all 80% lowers banned
So make 79% lowers? How can you ban pieces of metal? At what point do you keep going back until Home Depot is prosecuted for selling AR15 lowers because they have aluminum?

>how do you ban products that are obviously incomplete parts designed to be completed by the user

i dunno they could probly stipulate that in the bill

By marketing. You might be able to still sell it but have to call it a paperweight. But if you actually call it an 80% lower, or sell it in a gun store/show, or sell it to someone you know has guns, or sell it to someone who mentions finishing it, it's illegal to sell.

Oh, and you could also ban by litmus test. If something can be made into a functional firearm receiver using tools that weigh little enough for one or two men to lift and move, then it's banned. This may unintentionally ban a lot of random stuff (like blocks of raw aluminum) but it will just be selectively enforced.