Would you ever let another man take your girlfriend shooting?

Would you ever let another man take your girlfriend shooting?

Attached: 76db2e93ce2c8586efb3d25181a2b2a0.jpg (640x640, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_xokw6mioIY?t=14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>girlfriend

Attached: my face my soul 2.jpg (434x393, 40K)

>girlfriend
where do you think we are

>tfw my girlfriend of two years just dumped me

I have taken my friends girlfriends shooting. They friends were there with me, but I still gave them pointers and showed them how to grip. I would take them shooting by myself if they really wanted me to. They're dudes I've known my entire life and I frequently stay over at their house for bbq's and what not. Guess it's a little different.

>girlfriend

Buddy I think you’re a little lost.

I am going with no but can't explain why.

>implying I let females anywhere close to my virginity

Smart. Preserve those wizard powers.

hmmm cant really say anything since my waifu is a neet. she has gone shooting with other people and men but she says she can't focus and actually train and make progression because she likes to shoot to train which is fun for her. her other friends like to shoot for fun and she thinks that is a waste of time and ammo...

my wife and I are pretty tight so yeah I completely trust her to go shooting with another man since she learned how to operate in her time with the ROK marines. also if anything does happen it would suck for me but all I really want from her is to just be happy. and to have fun.

This is Jow Forums OP not fucking Jow Forums. To answer your question however, no I personally I wouldn’t. I have however taken my friends girlfriend shooting multiple times, but that’s because there’s trust between us all, and because he’s a noguns and she wanted to learn.

How do you find a neet like that

I was playing this farming game called mabinogi
I saw her playing alone as a dude character but nontheless I invited her to my guild and we got to know each other.

Eventually she flew out to come see me and it all happened so fast o_o

>That grip.
He probably should let someone else to take her.

Agreed.
I recently took my inlaws shooting for the first time and I taught them proper safety and handling. I stopped them everytime they were creating some bad habits. The result was they were able to get decent groups at 7-15 yards. and the fudds next to us kept watching trying to figure out how they were shooting such decent groups.

>tfwno Jow Forumsgf

Attached: DA67710C-1AB8-422A-AAD9-6F401570E295.jpg (747x750, 370K)

>Would you ever let another man take your girlfriend shooting?

lol, I don't think any gun owning man would... unless he was like her gay childhood friend or something

I let my girlfriend go driving with some guy one time, because I was significantly better looking than him and he was a fucking weirdo, so I thought nbd about her cheating on me... well, she didn't cheat on me, but the ugly fuck still tried to kiss her. My gf at the time was super hot and he was like quintessential "nice guy," who would have probably been a male feminist if this was a few years later

Guys like that usually have an agenda

Depends how much I trust him, depends on how much I trust her.

Im trying to make some thru tinder, i get a lot of libtards from the rich kid private school nearby so if i can not fuck it up with atleast 1 and hide my power level til the time is right for conversion ill be gud

I would be too worried about over penetration

I let other men fuck my girlfriend, AMA.

Y

t.

Attached: literal cuck fans blacked.jpg (1050x1374, 381K)

No but I'd let another man give her training. I'm not a good teacher.

I'll never get tired of this, even good movies are not spared being immortalized in memeform.

no.

If it's her sibling or other close relative

>girlfriend

Attached: 1549608407923.jpg (1024x427, 21K)

>because she likes to shoot to train which is fun for her. her other friends like to shoot for fun and she thinks that is a waste of time and ammo...

If only I could find a gf like that
>you will never have a qt gf that likes to take classes, dryfire with and shoot USPSA with

Attached: 54A70BC4-DDF3-4EA6-BB58-7A5B7A523490.png (452x423, 227K)

No

my girlfriend? You mean my guns? No, that would be theft of firearms.

>girlfriend

Attached: 1550826768038.png (696x665, 742K)

Ain't no other man doing shit with my wife. Try me boys.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

gf(male) or gf(female)?

Attached: 1549852100773.jpg (960x1280, 315K)

>Jow Forums
>girlfriends
Even so, why would any self respecting man let another man take his girl out anywhere? That shit is for reddit cucks

how did it start

because im not insecure about myself or my relationship with women anymore. i used to be and it sucked because it made all of my other relationships toxic. It was a very painful lesson and way to grow but once I gained some self respect and experience it enabled me to have a healthy relationship with a woman who is now my waifu and who bought me this for a valentines day gift :). I am perfectly comfortable letting anyone take my woman out anywhere.

Attached: IMG_20190208_183741.jpg (707x943, 151K)

lose some weight my dude

No one can touch my daki.

At least you have us.

youtu.be/_xokw6mioIY?t=14

No? What kind of retarded question is that. The whole "security" thing is a meme concocted by women to try and grant them more private access to dick, I haven't let my woman be alone with another man for any period of time since we started fucking, it's pretty crazy to me that people will go out of their way to let that type of dipshit nonsense happen. Last guy that even so much as Facebook messaged her got his ass beat, I apologize for nothing.

I've taken another man's wife shooting. Then I put my barrel in her if you know what I mean ;)
but seriously I fucked her because her husband was an anti-gunner from cali.

What GF?
But hypothetically, only if he's family or if I'm coming along too.

lol what the fuck dude hope ur okay

The one time I took my gf shooting (with a .22), she started crying so I doubt she'd go.

LOL

Whoa, what a totally true story!

it was very strange user let me tell you
you don't know what its like to tell your waifu "maybe you should gift the guns that you don't shoot to family because we just don't have the space or time to maintain or clean all of them"

or "maybe you shouldn't buy that ruger gp 100 match champion because we just bought you the 586-8 on labor day"

Id fuck any girl you have and you wouldn't do a damn thing about it

fuck off normies reeee

Attached: 1537241324804.gif (498x280, 165K)

>teacupping
>that shitty stance

Clearly this retard just wants to show off how "tough" pistol shooting is while groping her rather than teaching her how to protect herself. They should get a room rather than wasting a lane and I hope she cucks him.

My GF bought me a Nazi Mauser for my Bday
AMA

Attached: 1549850876216.jpg (726x565, 144K)

Because he's a relative of hers, that's the only acceptable reason.

>I’m a loser so everyone else must be too
Fuck off

This, I've seen countless retarded bros teach their girl wrong or give them tiny "girl" guns with awful recoil handling to make shooting seem harder than it is and make themselves seem more badass by comparison.

>gonna take the gf shooting for the first time on her dad's Police training range
>ammo paid for
>full retard FAMAS included

And to think I thought this girl was perfect before hand.

Attached: aryan.jpg (960x174, 30K)

DELET THIS

Attached: 1549837290667.jpg (911x1024, 136K)

Also found this spent flash ball casing just chilling in the room I'm staying in.

Attached: JPEG_20190222_181736.jpg (3120x4160, 1.7M)

Attached: JPEG_20190222_181744.jpg (3120x4160, 1.75M)

None of those quotes are accurate

This, gotta hate Israel for the right reasons.

sorry to hear that user, don't worry it will get better

my gf asking to go to the range with another person and not asking me to come? Or going to a professional class ? What did you mean by this Mr autismo

I just like Jesus's face, But I still hate those fucking kikes

Ok well, crop it onto something that isn't blasphemous then lol. Pic related would work nicely.

Attached: 0x0-2.jpg (620x441, 73K)

Mine wouldn't even want to hang out with another guy.

Women that are that desperate to prove they're loyal to you are usually compensating. Congrats on getting cucked behind your back.

Yes, because she'll kneecap them if they do anything funny.

Damn, I'm lucky. Asides from the associated mental issues growing up in the age of information before all the *safety*.

Bless/damn you gore webpages.

>Perpetual paranoia

Schzoid posters getting more prevelant, we should do something about it like implementing an IQ test to register your Jow Forums account.

Anything below a 5 is a failure, should keep people like off the site

Mine wouldn't ether. Only guy she would go anywhere with would be her dad or maybe her brother. I am the only man she trusts she doesn't even like leaving alone and stays home with our kids when I am at work.

>Jow Forums
>girlfriends

Attached: F9D6C720-B12E-4CF9-8AD5-89AADF5D5CAF.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>that shitty tattoo
white guys are such faggots

True enough to get me a (you)

You wouldn't even make eye contact with anyone within 20 feet of me, just hop on redtube and hush up.

lmao i play mabi, what server bro? tarlach?

>had a dream last night where Ryan Gosling brought me a sex robot

Attached: 1523084207497.jpg (444x500, 38K)

>gf
>implying
How would that situation come about though?
>sorry honey, i don't feel like shooting guns today

Attached: 1532472649199.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

LOL I had the same dream, except instead of a sex robot it was a bottle of Windex. True story!

Attached: 1495311796571.jpg (323x377, 24K)

>man
I barely qualify as male

>girlfriend

Attached: SmIBoZ5.jpg (900x900, 109K)

I dont know whats funnier, the Mexiasian trying to pass as normal or the creepin creeper

Kill me, pete.

this nigga only has four fingers

yes, sure but fuck her first and cum in her mouth, this way if the guy does bang her he gets to suck your dick too

thats great where can I get a lease like that
2 years trade in for a new one

Why

I found out she was cheating on me
he dick tasted like shit

WHY? WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS THREAD? YOU KNEW IT WOULD UNZIP ME! THE FEELINGS ARE ALL COMING OUT. I DONT LIKE THIS. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS YOU FAGGOT?

Attached: 1546827605952.jpg (580x548, 34K)

>Jow Forums
>Girlfriends
Oh user, you crack me up

this fucking faggot shits up every thread

I've been single for 5 years so no. If I still had a girlfriend though absolutely. Then I'd bet him money that he couldn't get her to fuck him. Win win scenario if he succeeds I know my gf's a whore if I win I get paid.

dont have one, shitdick. and females are way too easily impressed when it comes to shooting. ive seen bitches post snapchat stories from the range "dont fuck with my man" and its some soft looking nu male or rotc fucker, with a narrow stance, not leaning into the recoil, jerking the trigger, anticapting recoil, breaking wrist etc. the last one i saw "her man" shot a hand sized group at 20 yds with an ar with a fuckin foregrip. absolutely pathetic

Attached: 1510719517448.jpg (446x435, 41K)

do you know where the fuck you are dipshit?

What the fuck

Im in the excact same boat at the moment user, its tough but we can get through this.

community college. had the best mildly autistic gf. she is super shy and awkward. smart and had this cute speach impediment. great girl weighted blanked and all

You take 3" loads? Because I got a hot one for you.

easy. they can't shoot without being still.

I'm not going to that fakku forum. don't touch my 2d girlfrien.d

it would be rather odd if i let any ol joe take my fleshlight with them to go shooting.

Attached: 1543201479258.png (921x767, 882K)