His name is Theodore John Kaczynski

His name is Theodore John Kaczynski.

Attached: ted-kaczynski-578450-1-420.jpg (1200x1200, 214K)

And his autism was legendary.
And his cause was retarded for a man so smart.

>mfw I can't make it to Harvard University but he could

I read what he wrote about McVeigh in a letter. He's kind of a FUDD on firearms. McVeigh was asking him about his deer rifle and talking about guns all the time.

Attached: Uncle Ted on Cousin Timmy.jpg (1295x117, 103K)

He was so much more intelligent than you you couldn't even comprehend it.

Why don't you actually read industrial society and it's future, and realize that pretty much everything he said was 100% true. I don't think his solution was good, but his writing was extraordinarily insightful.

He was a nutjob domestic terrorist.

I mean, not particularly. He's correct in that we often justify purposes of tyranny and the like for guns we just want, and find safety in the power. It's not reductive to say we trust in guns for the power they give over others, to defend ourselves; that's psychological fact. The reason you react negatively to that is because 99% of the time it comes up it's used to project penis envy and the like on the right wing.

He was generally right about the root psychology of politics to an alarming degree. A brilliant man sadly gone down the wrong path, likely due to whatever the fuck the CIA did to him. The only question in that letter is if he intentionally ignored what McVeigh was actually referring to or if he literally peaked his autism and missed the point, considering McVeigh probably knew their mail would be watched and he couldn't be direct.

hes more Jow Forums than most fags on this board

>t. negro illuminatus

Attached: FB_IMG_1536435556917.jpg (850x952, 46K)

based 90-IQ poster

Waifu?
Get rid of the elf ears and that nails is.

idk about him being totally fucked up by mk ultra. in other letters he says that the only bad experience he had was like 30 minutes, and that how bad it was has been greatly exaggerated. its definitely possible that they scrambled his brain and then he didn’t remember, but i think Ted was just way too autistic to begin with

Muh muh neoludditism.
I don't know how he predicted the phenomenon of the onions boy but he did. Everyone read his manifesto it's insightful.

Does it really change s o y to onion? Fuck this sight.

>a super genius can make it to harvard but you can't

WOW!

I mean, it must have done something. At the very least fostered distrust in whatever the fuck the CIA was doing, which couldn't have helped with the seclusion and paranoia.

Nice data mining thread you got here, OP

This guy was a terrorist what the fuck is wrong with you people

fuckoff back to arfcom, faggot

Welcome to fourchannel, check your brain at the door.

being good with math doesn't make you right about the way society should be fucking run this doesn't even relate to weapons either

He had an IQ of 165 and he couldn't find a better way to kill people besides shitty mailed pipe bombs. Not to mention the edgelord Jow Forums MDE larper basedboys who worship him to be cool.
>omg he was right muh kikes muh twitter censorship muh degenerate society

Attached: 1550557093931.png (306x431, 142K)