Surefire Donating Cali Dems

ar15.com/forums/General/Surefire-campaign-finance-contributions-universal-background-checks-and-full-capacity-mag-ban/5-2196377/?page=1

make Surefire know your disappointment komrades

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-22 19.23.47.png (1476x525, 148K)

We gonna go ahead and do this for every company now? I like it. Not the most alpha way to make a stand on gun rights but at least it’s something.

absolutely we are. how would the Brady Campaign get money if they donated to Trump?

> Not the most alpha way to make a stand on gun rights
Considering Jow Forums's version of alpha is to die in a hail of bullets rather than making a run for the senate, cut us some slack, bro.

Just think about all those gear queers dumping money into these fucks. What next? FN is donating half of SCAR sales to the dems?

>Surefire-campaign-finance-contributions-universal-background-checks-and-full-capacity-mag-ban

Surfire wants all civilians diarmed and only being able to use their "tactical flashlights" as a defense against armed criminals.

Guess how many Surefire products I'll be buying in the future?

Surefire is overpriced and overheat anyway. Buy streamlights all day erry day.

oh no no no no no

Ramp up those angry emails boys.

I imagine that this was an individual donation someone who works there made privately, but given that Cali Democrats are currently pushing bills that would force contractors to declare whether they are NRA members, I'm perfectly fine boycotting any company that doesn't purge themselves of leftists.

If they want to act like the stasi, I'm perfectly fine being better at it than them.

>gearqueers will never stop claiming that $150 for a flashlight was "worth it"

Eotech was caught donating to fienstein herself

Remember to double check the names.
If some under-secretary throws $100 at something, that's going to show up as the company doing it. Look for executives or large, consistent numbers.

>company that sells shit to cops and swat
>shocked they would support gun grabbers

door kickers need light guys

We shouldn't just be looking at gun companies. Any company donating to Dems is supporting the erosion of freedom, real progress, and human decency.

>Bitchmadeknives gets cucked
>EOtech gets cucked
>now surfire is getting a shafting

Attached: watchitallburn.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Don't need guns when your assailants are blind.. r-right user :^)

I’m running out of companies to support here

This, ive used streamlight professionally for 11 years. The only one that has failed died due to a shitty battery leaking into its electronics, they replaced it without question.

Don't they support these people in hopes it will boost their prices? The old Bill Ruger trick. Fuck Ruger niggers btw Ruger is worse than Taurus

>Ruger is worse than Taurus
nice cope, nogunz

>force contractors to declare whether they are NRA members

ketchup?

They can't even finish their guns properly. Kill yourself you broke tranny piece of shit.

I’m ok with this as long as they disclose any ties to Muslim or Jewish organizations

Theyre in california. Theyre paying money for political influence. Im not in anyway excusing the situation, its just that you dont think it be like it is, but it do.

Google it yourself faggot

Bill is dead, user.

This thread has nothing to do with weapons and is about politics, something you discuss on Jow Forums. It also bears the hallmarks of a raid/personal army situation.

I will be deleting this thread soon and may ban you for this, at the very least here is your warning.

suck my dick fag

based retardposter

Attached: definitely a mod.png (1033x230, 41K)

Blow me

Report submitted! You do realize it's against the rules to pretend to be a janny right?

I'm going to let this thread slide, but I cannot abide imposters. Prepare to lose your posting privileges, faker.

You're digging yourself a grave

Steady there son we mustn't abuse our power.

>Bill is dead
Yet the company still uses his name.

I fully admit that I am conflicted when it comes to Ruger. On one hand, Bill Ruger gave gun control groups the exact formula they are using today (ban cosmetic features of common guns) and on the other hand the company is now one of the most based out there.

if you retards dont get that this is a way for them to "donate" to get contracts then your fucking stupid. This is how business is done. Historically the Republican party has done more to fuck gun rights then the dems. the most recent being bump stocks

Yes, I can't imagine why a company with massive brand recognition wouldn't throw that all away even though very few people care because everyone else realized the Fudd that pushed the stupid positions is worm food. It's a real mystery, user.

I hope you're also similarly upset at Glock and every other gun company that was around during the AWB for making 10 round magazines and stamping the other ones as MIL/LEO only.

you so realize its againts the rules to say you reported someone right?

I like Ruger today. Any company that makes takedown rifles with the intention of offering integrally suppressed options is good in my book.

Super glad the only surefire I own is chinesium knockoff, while my Inforce and Streamlight are legit.

Attached: 1550282719261.jpg (720x919, 45K)

leftypol pls go

>actually caring
lol kys cuck

Let me guess, you don't live (or never lived) in a state with an AWB?

I will spell this out:
>Bill Ruger has done more damage than other single individual.
He fucking wrote the playbook they are still using. The other companies (for the most part) were just playing with the hands they were dealt.

And as I said, I am admittedly conflicted about Ruger as a company because on one had you have the legacy of the biggest traitor to the firearm community and the other you have one of the most based companies there currently is.

And I also admitted that is why I am so conflicted with the whole Ruger issue. If they only offered the same type of guns that Bill Ruger designed, it would be easy to hate them.

"Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act"

Are you fucking serious? I just bought a half-price 60 rounder from surefire.

Do this shit for every anti-gun company in existence, i wish we had a pinned thread for gun-grabber companies just so i never have a penny stumble on their payroll ever again.

I feel violated.

Attached: 1549694945796.jpg (960x960, 148K)

On the topic of weapon lights, I'm looking to get a laser/light combo for my Mark 23. What do you guys recommend? Bigger is better, trying to go SOCOM here and I'm aware the original LAM's are unobtanium.

Attached: 1550224456958.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

>actually typing captcha to respond to a troll

i feel bad for you lol

Steiner Sbal or Dbal-pl

Attached: 2018-07-29 14.39.15.jpg (4031x3023, 2.04M)

Another

Attached: CuOHZ_-XYAAMfEY.jpg (1024x690, 204K)

Source please. I'll be pissed if this is true.

Attached: :k: Confused Screaming.jpg (1024x911, 159K)

Very nice. I'm sure they'll be a great compliment to my gun. It just wouldn't feel right to stick a $100 light on a $2000 gun.

>Make a run for Senate
Like you would get anything done that way fag.

Source

Moron here. Why are all these firearm industry companies donating to people that are hellbent on putting them out of business? Can someone puzzle this out for me?

Attached: 1539264613821.jpg (600x656, 51K)

they're not, most companies donate to whoever is in power. Jow Forums is just being overdramatic.

I would imagine some of these donation numbers are from individual employees. They can’t control what the secretary at the front desk or whoever do with their own money. Also maybe some of these donations are from parent companies. Somebody made reference to Eotech donating to Dianne Feinstein’s campaign in this thread. While I’m not sure if that’s even true, Eotech was bought out several years ago by a company that makes all kinds of shit and is not a firearms company really.

Give it up you fag. Ruger is doing more for 2A than you ever will or could ever hope to accomplish. However, I know it's easy to throw stones and hold on to your flimsy principles behind a keyboard.

I'll say it again, there is no categorical reason to hate Ruger in 2019.

Glock is better

I thought surefire was donating 70% to republicans 30% to dems?

anyone has a screencap of that thread of what companies not to buy from? they should be added to that list, eotech as well since they donated to feinstein

>there is no categorical reason to hate Ruger in 2019
There is. Their revolvers are ugly as sin, still why I stick with nu-smith even with the locks (which have never failed on me in 15 years)

While we're talking about how gay surefire is can someone help me with mine? Surefire won't cause I bought it at a gun show. I have a KM3 ir adapter and it does not work. I've tried it with other bodies and switches with no prevail.

Attached: 20190223_113355.jpg (2880x2160, 1.88M)

So light em up.

found it

Attached: boycott.png (1565x625, 212K)

>smith and wesson is trying to kill people
literal tinfoil

Glad I switched to Malakoff Devices, a based US made flashlight company.

Both companies cant do shit right, retard.

That’s what you got out of that? The poster think S&W are intentionally making them more dangerous to try and kill people?

People forget that leftists in interwar Europe pushed normal people far to the right. The Falangists and Nazis out strong-armed the Communists in every country in which they directly competed against one another. Militant communism is doomed in the West because peaceful political opposition only exists when the right allows it to exist.

oh no no no no

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)