Your next purchase

>your next purchase

Either gonna get a TP9N or a Galil ACE in 762x39.

Attached: images.jpg (356x142, 5K)

>Galil ACE in 762x39.
search online. everyone who bought a blem galil from classic for a grand is looking to sell them because they're shit.

also why buy a tiny semi-auto smg when the entire appeal is the automatic part?

PSA SBA3 pistol lower, Daniel Defense 11.5" upper. Also got that 10 pmags+ sig red dot sight deal on PSA.

It will be a poorfag frankengun to trigger /arg/ like no other

Attached: 49343374_279312299385534_772725879963910144_n.jpg (240x221, 6K)

I'm waiting for the new zastava imports and gonna get an m57

Attached: 300px-Yugo_Tokarev_M57.jpg (300x202, 15K)

I am not a poorfag and I think the TP9 is 100% AESTHETIC as fuck.

What is so bad about the ACE? I kinda want a modern rifle size 762x39 rifle. I bought a SG553RP but it has an 11 inch barrel and I would like something in 16 inches (planning on getting a BREN 2 in the winter but I was wanting a 9 inch barrel)

My birthday is at the end of May, so I'm gonna see how much I can save up before I buy myself another gun.
Why get a new one when the surplus ones are $200?
I also want a TP9, but I can only find the tan ones in stock at Atlantic. I kinda wanted a black one. How is the SG553RP? I was also thinking about the 12" 5.56 version.

No idea, I just ordered it. Shipment is supposed to be here in March. But if its a nice as my SG751 It will be great. Really glad I can use plain AK mags in it, which is a huge negative of the BREN 2 IMO.

You can find the TP9 on gunbroker.

In the process of building an AK102 so just parts and parts

Attached: Parts.jpg (3267x2276, 3.67M)

>Why get a new one when the surplus ones are $200?

Can't actually find one, where are you seeing that?

Surplus m57's haven't been that cheap in a while bud.

Saving up for a CMP garand. Moving though so I have to wait until May

Cause

Attached: 3(1).png (1784x1300, 2M)

been eyeing a few used sig p320 carry at my lgs
$350 is kinda hard to turn down

>What is so bad about the ACE?

its heavy, the irons are awful, its bad at being an AK, the dust cover is a pain to take on and off and you can do the mag flick with it.

>Next
Going to start building my first AR15, already decided on a upper receiver. But Since I'm new to this I'm taking my time on reading about everything.

>TP9N
Get the ol' Detroit huscle muscle Mac11. Made in Usa and cures the itch for cheap.

Attached: 1A02578B-A069-4DDF-807C-4D8735BCB8C4.jpg (640x466, 41K)

if you want to cure the itch for cheap, buy a gas-blowback airsoft mp9 for 200 dollars. at least then you can run around your house pretending to operate. you're only buying the damn thing for the looks anyway.

Oh dang I guess Sweaty Ben finally ran out of them. Maybe he'll "find" another crate in his warehouse next month to sell them for $350.

>none of these are legitimate complaints.

There's a reason people traded those shitters in, user.

why not? its an 1800 dollar gun and its only real selling point is that its accurate for an AK. inb4 you say something childish like 'lol who cares if its heavy just lift more fagit'

Nah real gats you Jap

Attached: 1550342060837.jpg (700x526, 39K)

I keep saying it's going to be a px4, but then i keep doing things like impulse buying a winchester 1897.

One of the following:
>Desert eagle .50
>Q Honey Badger rifle
>Charleville musket
>Lee Enfield .410 Indian musket
>Glock 17 gen 1
>Masterpiece Mac 10
>Winchester 1873 45 Colt
>Arisaka Type 99 long rifle
Which one should I get?

One of the following:
>Desert eagle .50
>Q Honey Badger rifle
>Charleville musket
>Lee Enfield .410 Indian musket
>Glock 17 gen 1
>Masterpiece Mac 10
>Winchester 1873 45 Colt
>Arisaka Type 99 long rifle
>savage rascal
>leatherwood scope for Sharps rifle
Which one should I get?

Out of all of those, I would pick the Deagle because memes if you can get an Israeli one. I wouldn't trust one of the Kahr-made Deagles.

I want a lot of different things, but I'll probably wind up getting a Vepr-FM in 5.45 while they're still available simply because I don't want to miss the boat on those.

>Charleville musket

A man of tste I see. I also want one of these, but not at the $1500 price tag.

I think I want a fancy negro Deagle. I keep seeing a Glock 8-Ball on gb lol

'80s civilian Uzi, then SBR it

Attached: 11078498_1[1].jpg (1500x627, 604K)

like what?
serious question, my only knowledge of them is a few casual youtube reviews, and the initial trigger fiasco

Maybe a Windham Weaponry Government or a M&P15 with a carry handle
Maybe one of the H&Ks in .45 AARP
Maybe a Vz 61
Maybe a CZ Scorpion
Maybe a Browning T-Bolt
At this point I think I'm just buying guns to have something to look forward to so I don't even really want any of them but oh well.

Memes are the only reason I want a deagle. Would get it in gold if i could get one cheap
Just saw one go for 385 on GB, probably one of those shitty Indian ones but still

Where'd you get the pictures?
Really digging the two tone toc

Take the zionpill

Attached: 3B483B3B-BCFD-4984-9D15-9A92A0202611.jpg (2697x2405, 903K)

I'm trying but it's the biggest case I KNOW WHAT I GOT out there. Nobody actually pays what sellers are asking for them.

>Galil
I better just use my dick as a gun

Only if it's circumcised.

oy gevalt

I want a Zenith MP5 but I have no clue when they'll be available again.

I currently have pic related on the way,
but after that I was also maybe looking at a TP9N SBR.

Attached: mzGsydp.jpg (930x618, 140K)

gonna finally buckle and get a glock probably and then a micro roni because god damnit it's so fucking cool. plan on having the glock as my edc and then have the micro roni under my passenger seat with some 30 rnd mags in case I need to hop out and race war

Attached: Screenshot (367).png (808x452, 464K)

sam7sf
please don't tell /akg/
no bulli

>micro roni

Top kek

Shoulder stocks on pistol calibers are for fgts.

I know they're kind of a meme but I fucking want one so god damn badly

CZ 75 SP-01. Anyone have outside the waistband/ open-carry holster recommendations?

Attached: 1549128619198.png (1402x3322, 1.84M)

>using the same setup as oper8ers is gay

Sure thing mall-boy

You don't go long distance with pistol calibers. Close up you don't need shoulder stock either.

>t. never fired a rifle

Yeah, you're right. I never had nor fired rifles and pistols the ten years I was a competitive shooter. Right on.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I know that meme you idiot.

you are that meme you stupid fucking nigger

And I'm Jerry Miculek. How about you post one of them. I called you a nogunz because your opinion about stocks is so retarded that it only could have come from someone with no experience using one.

(You) are not me.

Attached: (You) are not me - Copy.jpg (881x405, 60K)

couldn't resist

Not everyone on the internet is larping you know.

Post one of what?

>I never had nor fired rifles
What do you think, autist? One of your rifles you've collected over the last 10 years.

They are no longer in my possession.

HAHAHAHAHA, larping fucking faggot. You haven't fired a gun in your entire life, have you. Absolutely pathetic.

You're projecting.

user... how embarrassing.

Attached: IMG_20190223_051507 - Copy.jpg (4032x3024, 3.47M)

Oh yeah? My guns have tags on them now too...

Tags? Zoom in dumb phoneposter, it's a piece of paper that has your post number on it. Someday, when you're old enough to own guns you'll understand why what you said about stocks is so retarded. Until then, don't post like you have any knowledge about firearms.

Already bought it. It arrives at my FFL today.

Attached: IMG2008999048.jpg (1500x528, 239K)

Probably gonna be some more Hodge parts

The problem with these is the closed bolts trigger my autism and the grandfathered open bolt semis are expensive collectors items now

Sweet. I've always wanted one of those, or similar style...

Ok kid.

>Close up you don't need shoulder stock either.

What kinda fudd shit is this?

Good of you to take the advice, bud.

He's a larping nogunz. See the above posts for laughs

Galil ace is the greatest iteration of the galil ever.

Same, I feel that need for the Windham M4 Clone. My LGS has one and it’s tight as fuck.
Would love a USP 45 as well, just don’t plan on buying a newer one.

Put this together last night.

Attached: 20190222_175124.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

Hope you enjoy your low orbit station firewatch.

A gym membership

Got them here. They're from Zastava just before SHOT.

Attached: DN8LuGi.png (1784x1300, 2.3M)

>m91 in .308
feels wrong to get a serb rifle in a nato caliber

we all know what you're REALLY up to

Attached: cyberpunk.png (703x504, 290K)

Zenith z5 if those fuckers ever get any in stock

Picking up my mp40 tomorrow. It's gonna look nice next to my svt 40. Next after that is an fn fal.

I really have a boner for the scorpion evo for some reason.

.22lr or what

>Smith 5906
I have a mighty need

why not 4506?

Attached: the-shield-finale-family-meeting.jpg (1200x675, 272K)

I have a reason to buy this

Attached: img[1].jpg (2000x1049, 352K)

What should I buy next?

The bottom three I want, but I’m in no hurry for.

Attached: 106696C7-7875-4BE8-9BFD-BE1ACDF1CD70.jpg (573x1084, 119K)

Im stuck between finishing several projects, its not a matter of if but rather when

Cheap Projects:
>Integrally suppressed Mk4
>Finishing the HK416
>Finishing the SR16
>P90
>Swapping the MP5A3 from SEF to Navy

Average Cost:
>Buying the Scar17 i've been waiting on a while
>MK12 MOD H
>Scar 20/SR25/OBR/Somesemiauto308spr
>MP9
>MP5SD
>LMT Short M203
>Shrubmaster BA50 + Can
>4 more suppressors

Big Ticket Items:
>249
>M2HB
>Clip on thermals and NV for mk12/308 spr and maybe ba50

do they have it in different colors

I had a 249s and I sold it after a year because I stepped back and realized it’s nothjng but a heavy AR. I say this as someone who has no problem buying obscure guns with no point or purpose other than collecting. It honestly is only fun for the first 15 minutes of the first range trip. After that it’s meh.

>pic is what I sold to get the 249s plus a bunch of other shit.

Attached: 2B4B33AD-4AAF-495A-9412-72FBB4B7B40A.jpg (4032x3024, 2M)

I should have put it in the post but everything above capable of being converted into a post sample is likely to be a post sample. The 249S to 249 conversion is fairly simple and easier than getting a love letter for it.

I know i've asked you this before but your DSHk was 12.7x99, right? What did It run you?

>giving money to antigunners

Ah well if you’re building it as a post-sample completely different story, it’s just underwhelming in semi.

Yea it was converted to .50bmg it only cost me right around $7000 but that’s because a woman had a gun store list it on gunbroker for her dead husband and they knew nothing about it and took shit pics. I traded it for $13,000 worth of guns and silver though. Came with the cradle and everything. It was fun, but it had the same fate as the 249. I sold off all of my semi-belt feds (except the RPD because it’s so aesthetic) because they are just boring.

>Yea it was converted to .50bmg it only cost me right around $7000 but that’s because a woman had a gun store list it on gunbroker for her dead husband and they knew nothing about it and took shit pics.
Fucking nice
> it’s just underwhelming in semi.
Thats most semi belt feds, exception for the Fightlite MCR since its basically just an AR and you can have plenty of fun with one.

Not the commemorative version, no. Otherwise there's a black version.

Haven't you heard? Every gun related company gives money to antigunners now.

SCAR 17s.

I had the Galil Ace pistol in 5.56 and it was heavy for what it is so I sold it and bought an SLR-106. I liked the irons, and it shot well. The accessory mounting points on the forend are weak and I would recommend replacing the front rail with RS regulate or MI

H&K USP9. IF I COULD EVER FIND ONE

Attached: usp9.jpg (1280x737, 461K)