Top final stands

>Captain Vladimir Sokolov, an ardent Tsarist and man of faith, sometime poet, and philosopher of war saw a gang of Bolshevik's approaching his family seat. Putting into place a ready-made plan he dispatched his wife, consumptive daughter, and a last remaining servant to the carriage house to prepare and make their escape.
>Sokolov himself donned his complete dress uniform, all of his decorations, and buckled his saber. He mounted his favorite horse and made his way to the gates of his house and grounds bearing "a large sack bent and bulging with firearms"
>Reaching the largest tree on his land, with a good view of the road beyond the gate, he removed the saddle, bit, and reigns from his horse and fired a shot to cause it to flee.
>When the Bolsheviks breached the gate he emptied "each a Mosin and Winchester rifle, two revolvers of the American style, and three Nagants" this done "he drew his saber and went to his death."
>Bolshevik reports indicate that it took "some half-hour to dislodge the reactionary"
>His family successfully escaped, his wife dying during the journey Vladivostok and his daughter finally succumbing to consumption on Russian Emigre ship to Japan.
>Shortly before his death, in a paper entrusted to his daughter, Sokolov wrote: We stand on the precipice of a time in which every motivation that can be called 'good' will fall away. All those couched in love. Love of one's country, one's god, one's family, even oneself will die off. Avarice may replace them for a time but it will breed vengeance and vengeance, vengeance alone, will endure forever as new and ancient slights render every man and every people nothing more than agents of vengeance and death shall reign.

Attached: 3242134.png (125x196, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=huXNdLQt_bk
youtube.com/watch?v=iPUFfgv8nm0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire
youtube.com/watch?v=jIYBod0ge3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bless this man.

Attached: Chris Dorner - cowabunga.jpg (628x688, 43K)

F

You know, I live in the far east because my great grandfather went into exile out here in 1918, and to this day I still hate muscovites

ww1 shouldn't have happened. Monarchy was the last bastion of christian rule in the west.

Based and whitepilled

Not including (((British Monarchism)))
but yeah most of Europe was cultural stronger.

>implying the tasrs weren't inbred sadists
>implying that even though the Bolsheviks had many foibles that feudalism was better.
lel

youtube.com/watch?v=huXNdLQt_bk

Vladimir Sokolov - nightmare of bolshevik scum. Remember guys: God, Fatherland, Family !

And death shall have no dominion. Dead men naked they shall be one With the man in the wind and the west moon; When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone, They shall have stars at elbow and foot; Though they go mad they shall be sane, Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again; Though lovers be lost love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.

They didn't come for his guns retard. He got mad that he was getting fired for being a shitty cop, so he whined about being a victim of racism and went on a workplace shooting spree, thus becoming more fodder for the left to ban guns.

Fake News. He decided to fight the establishment by shooting a group of likely gay child molesters the. Going to his cabin, knowing pedowood would come for revenge, he decided to die as a man on his property in the wilderness.

Attached: IMG_2663.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Sorry mate. The TransSiberian Railway put Anglo-Saxon sea trade lanes in danger of diminishing returns; and emerging wheat farms of Canada and Midwest were also useless when the rich Ukrainian soil was still accessible.
White Russia must've fallen, to pax americana to happen.

Any link to more about this lad?

Honestly if I was some serf in a backwards country, communism would sound pretty good to me
its only with hindsight that we know just how shitty it really is

can't corner the dorner, faggot

Attached: 1550728585470.jpg (640x874, 36K)

this desu

And yet it wasn't the farmers who were behind the communist movement. Sure the farmers were serfs working on the farmlands of the rich, but they were living off what they could grow on their own little farmlets. They had to show up for work on the big man's land and paid next to nothing, but they were not the hungering masses waving the red flags. That was the new industrial workforce. They too were paid in worthless money but had no gardens of their own to grow food. These were the guys who needed change, because they could not feed their kids. Same story as in London 50-100 years earlier, but worse.

Can't find shit about this lad. Reverse image search and web search of the quotes lead only to threads here, on Jow Forums. and /lit/, all from the last day. I'm starting to think this shit is fake and gay and someone just made this shit up.

Attached: RespectWomen1.jpg (885x496, 100K)

Fuck Bolsheviks and fuck monarchy. Feulbruary Revolution was the real deal.

That's a snappy outfit.

Same here

This

There’s no such thing as bravery either. It’s all lies and tricks.

Most anti-bolshevik recounts of fighting have been suppressed or hidden. Now I wonder why they would do that, huh?

Attached: 1527493840866.jpg (469x600, 245K)

>Some historical account pops out of thin air and it can ONLY be found in some autistic imageboard threads from the last 24 hours with no external sources, be it online or print, mentioned thus far

Attached: Buster.png (475x300, 187K)

I'm starting to agree after some looking around myself. Unless OP painstakingly translated this from a different language or typed it in from a book, this is all made up.

Cringe and authoritarianpilled

>how shi
Overall life expectancy went up under the USSR in comparison to feudalism, even after the initial famines and btw there were plenty of famines under the TSAR.
The surplus population also grew, even under Stalin.

>inb4 /trannypol/ shits up this thread

Attached: trannypol.jpg (759x1162, 350K)

Can't shit up a thread that was already shit, Monarchy is garbage deal with it.

Was that due to the differences in systems, or the growth of technology? How did the surplus population changes and famines of the same time compare to countries with similar tech levels?

This, imperial era stuff is so hard to find because of it

Shoo shoo communigger

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-24-at-7.02.45-am.png (704x457, 537K)

Remember how fuck huge the USSR was. You could have famines affecting millions while most of the controlled area was doing fine. Technology, in a country with universities in one end and widespread illiteracy in the other end, was spread in the same way. If you was in the more remote areas it probably took a few decades before anyone even knew who the newest set of rulers were.

The famines of the period had multiple causes, there as elsewhere. Drastic weather periods. Sickness on the crops. War and unrest. The commies introduced a couple of new problems; the farming reforms annihilated the traditional way of doing things, leading to chaos. And they were doing large scale population things, moving local groups to other places to change the demographical structure, and on top of that experimenting with new crop types which some times failed spectacularly. It did not help that by removing personal ownership of farms they also removed all interest in maintaining them.

You got a point user, but commies cover up everything that even blemishes their record. Look at what happened with Ivan Kolev, info on him was virtually non-existent after the massive coverup that the communist Bulgarians underwent to hide their country's anti-commie history.
Based digits for a based ironic post

Someone made a thread about him on /lit/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-22-20-47-42.png (1440x3120, 616K)

And they too cannot find any proof of this writer's existence. Looking more like a ruse for every minute.

You sound an awful lot like a bolshevik, user

Because lies in media are so uncommon these days that you cannot imagine it happening on 4channel.org?

Oh I wasn't calling it proof of existence. Just strange. Like a couple months ago when social media was full of mentions of that girl with the pixie cut that was supposedly an opposition leader during the rise of nazism

>haha you're an authoritarian!
>those people could buy machine guns for cash and you can't
Gun laws basically didn't exist until post WWI. Tsarist Russia's only gun laws were about not firing guns indoors and in crowded places unnecessarily. I'll take come of that authoritarianism.

Attached: eedb25b84644f0763172ba684cdc2e7c.jpg (700x523, 89K)

Sokolov?

Attached: snake?.jpg (727x531, 68K)

>posting /leftyfaggot/ meme videos
Hang yourself you twink poofta

>As the militants surround the pilot, a man’s voice is heard shouting in Russian “This is for the boys!” It is followed by a bang and a column of smoke is seen rising from behind the rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=iPUFfgv8nm0

That dumb russian failed to kill a single sand nigger

Attached: 98e.png (500x281, 243K)

Unironically this

Imagine if slavs really were an ancient, rich, golden culture that was erased from history to fuel the propaganda machine?
Shit better not give them any ideas.

Attached: 1550816533505.jpg (394x700, 58K)

Oh yeah pic entirely unrelated. I tool altogether too long to find something related so I said "Fuck it, click the one that makes me kek the hardest

>Shit better not give them any ideas.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian_Commonwealth
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Empire
READ ALL YE SLAVS

I wonder why the Book of Veles is banned though?

4U

Maybe it was. Modern monarchism is just a disgusting display of inbreeding paired with state of the art, state and tax payer paid, public relations. I don't see a single monarch of our day and age that I would risk my life for. Some of the old time guys - maybe. Back in the day when a royal actually did shit without a camera crew and ten drooling journalists standing by.

i wonder if snake is woke and knows about the jewish control of th world

If Snake was real he'd probably be working for Mossad. On loan from CIA. Fighting wherever there was natural resources to exploit for American- and Israeli-controlled multinational companies. It's not as if the hippies can finance proper mercs.

Because it was a painfully apparent hoax. It used anachronistic words and an inconsistent grammar.
It'd be like someone from 16th century europe saying something like "end of the line, bub."

As long as armed Americans are willing to brutally and horrifically fight back against the (((far left))) bolsheviks globalist attempts to disarm us, then we will never go quietly into that good night.

Attached: 1504150207488.gif (480x270, 2.39M)

Heh. Remember the Hitler Diary they published just a few years ago? Someone cashed in good on that piece before it was revealed to be a fake.

You mean the armed American far left bolshevik globalists?

If they came to hear me beg...

Found the retard.

bullshit, niggershooter9000 agreed on banning muh salt weapons, literally the ''gun rights for me not for thee'' type.

So it's both fake, and gay?

Attached: 1550292372252.jpg (493x449, 43K)

Google searching "Bлaди́миp Coкoлoв" doesn't give any relevant results either.

Extremely hardcore, user!

Traditional monarchy is proven to be more free than democracy. Just look at Liechtenstein in comparison to its neighbors.

Imagine losing in this scenario

Attached: commies.png (380x1696, 238K)

>When you blame the jews for your stupidity

>this is meant to be scary
lmao

Attached: aryan crusaders.jpg (1000x750, 206K)

He'd probably realize that they're the Master Race because of it.

I heard he tried to throw the grenade but it blew up on him

It's probably fake most stuff Jow Forums faps to is

Naked snake > Big boss
Big boss tried to rule the world. He is the "jew" you speak of.

I like the literal crossed fasces on their shields, just to make sure that everyone knows who to shoot when the time comes.

I remember reading about a census being taken in the 1950s and when some party officials reached a small village in Siberia, they were stunned when the villagers had no idea what the Soviet Union was, that the tzars were gone, or that WW1 and WW2 had ever happened.

based

Attached: my n.jpg (1024x673, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jIYBod0ge3Y

Christianity is inherently anti-european.

The most important belligerent is missing on the left side:
>rich financiers

fuck off and die racist cunts

Yes and no. Dorner was a hardleft guns for me not for thee type who was part of the navy reserves and a cop. He broke the thinblue line code of silence by reporting police abuse (abuse? by cops? in LA? Noooooo) the internal investigation of course found that Dorner had made it all up, and this ended his career. This also ended his career in the military reserves because it caused him to lose his security clearance.

Having lost everything and not having any particular attachment to the world he opted to kill those who wronged him, he got one or two.

It's just too bad he was too blind to realize that this is the right of every man, and that an armed citizenry capable of exacting vengeance on those who abuse their power is necessary to prevent corruption and tyranny.

So he is based, but certainly not redpilled. He never stopped being a bootlicker for what he saw as legitimate authority (in fact, the letter he released while he was on the run included a good bit of bootlicking for Obama and his administration) however I would say he is based in that he confronted what he saw as tyranny head on. He made some errors in judgment but led the pigs a merry chase. They burnt him alive in his cabin rather than give him his day in court.

Makes you think.

Sauce: Read all relevant files as well as his manifesto, it's all public record. There's a reason they memoryholed it as quickly as they did.

what about biotites?

Attached: 1538766566867.jpg (564x405, 39K)

cringe and bluepilled

Not him, but there was a huge gap in what we know about Imperial Russia that was caused by the Bolshevik Revolution. To understand this gap, you must understand the Bolsheviks and their goals.

The Bolsheviks were what many would consider the classic revolutionary cadre firing up the masses for revolution. This revolution would create a "new man" which was free from want and desire, or at least how that is supposed to go. History was meant to be cast aside like a used condom. It did not matter what happened in the past, only the future. This is done by carefully controlling what information a populace has access to, how that information is perceived, and how it is digested. To do this it is necessarily to either vilify or completely erase the memory of the enemy. The enemy in this case is the past. This is why Mao's Cultural Revolution was such a disaster to the cultural history of China. Traditional practices, customs, and arts were literally wiped out along with the history that coincides with them. Gone, without a trace because there is no record of what was destroyed. It is similar to the burning of the Library of Alexandria. God only knows what was lost and we have no record of it. Sometimes it pops up, sometimes it doesn't. People are still going through the Russian Archives trying to figure the mess out.

The other problem that comes in is historians become unwilling to take in some of this information because it runs counter to their political views but that is an issue of historiography. This is what is commonly called "historical revisionism."

Attached: 1546695826284.jpg (1024x658, 141K)

dude looks like a chink lmao

The 'Allied Intervention' was a ruse
You honestly believe that the same allies who halted the German military machine and dissolved the Central Powers months prior couldn't beat ad-hoc militia?

This, but half those armies were there just to distribute aid. Some of which fell into Bolshie hands.

Also related, the few remnants of the White movement that fought against the Soviet Union in WW2 were subject to repatriation by the allies

>Guy in the middle has no chin
>Dude on the left has double chin
>everything is fine in this world

Attached: everything-in-nature-is-about-balance-quote-1.jpg (342x480, 35K)

Correct.

no u ;^)