Talk me out of being a Nigger Jow Forums

Talk me out of being a Nigger Jow Forums

Beretta started making the 92 compact Inox again

Mecgar is putting out a flush fitting 15 round mag for it in the next few months.

Wilson Combat makes a buncha shit for it.

JM custom makes an AIWB holster for it

Tax return coming soon

Attached: J90C9F20_PROFILE_R.jpg (800x600, 50K)

how much are these things in murica ?

Checked. Do it

Can be found online for high 600s on the lowest end, with Shipping and FFL fee looking at low 700s

new or used ?

NIB

Do it. I would if I had the spare cash.

Attached: 1510070808703.png (1585x1527, 101K)

Slide mounted safety is less than ideal.

OP here, it's getting converted to Decocker only (type g) before it even touches a holster, also slapping Wilson's low profile decocker on there

>Talk me out of being a Nigger Jow Forums
B-but that's not a Hi-Point.

Got mine a couple weeks ago

Attached: ber92c.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

do it. gotta treat yourself with nice things from time to time.

Beautiful, keep an eye out for the flush fitting 15 round mags coming soon from mecgar, when they managed to make a flush 17 rounder for the full size, I expected a flush 15 for the compact would be soon to follow, surprised it took this long

Thanks! I definitely will. I thought the same thing about the 17 rounders implementing the same design for the 13 rounders, glad it's happening. Anyone that gets one of these I HIGHLY recommend getting the D Hammer Spring and swapping out the horrible plastic factory grips. I'm rockin the WC G10 Ultra Thins and they sit perfectly flush with the gun and offer a great gripping texture. I'll get the G decocker eventually

Good, you sound squared away.

Motherfucker you just talked me into buying one shit.

Dumb. And inexperienced but okay.

Inb4 my cousins uncles barbers friend who was in the war knew a guy whos squadmate accidentaly the safety

this

My favorite argument is the "iT's HeAvYYY!11!one!" bullshit. Everything is heavier than a fucking Glock lol

>JM custom makes an AIWB holster for it

Good taste in holsters user, just make sure to get DCC clips. Better yet, order the height adjustable ones directly from their website.

You can get the F converted to a G, it’s amusing that the people who supposedly should be giving advice on whether or not to buy a 92 are the ones who are unaware.

Forgot to add; Dark Star Gear is soon to begin making universal 92 AIWB holsters. Another excellent choice for good quality kydex especially if you own multiple different 92’s. I have a 92G-SD holster that cannot accept a friend’s 92FS for example.

Attached: 179F3037-FDCA-44B8-B731-E29B22DBE32E.jpg (1125x1099, 373K)

Did Mecgar stop making their flush 18 round mags?

Do not buy a Beretta Made in US of Mutts
Do not buy a Beretta 92 with a rail

Might as well get the full size, the compact is as thick as the full size and that's what shows when you carry, barrel length means nothing since it's in your pants.

I was skeptical before I bought one and planned to switch it to decocker only, but found it's actually very easy to flick off once I got the motion down.

It's also the only pistol I have I've never accidentally the safety on while shooting, since I have monstrous and gangly hands.

oh shut up with the whole muh Beretta has to have no rail and Beretta USA is inferior bullshit

Attached: 1549782611948.png (422x422, 266K)

>Slide mounted safety is less than ideal.
subjective

gay alert

>that's what shows when you carry
if anything its the butt desu

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (704x527, 102K)