Best weapon in a street fight?

Not allowed to carry a weapon where I live, what are the best weapons other then guns that would protect me in a street fight like pic related?

Attached: 1550181249513.webm (480x852, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zhjBvg5W6w&index=153&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=CBLMuxqKkGw&list=WL&index=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Distance distance distance.

a knife, you dipshit.

Gun. Don't be an idiot. "Not allowed" means don't get caught

Run fucker. At that distance is you dont have a weapon, you all have a weapon cause that shit can get taken and used on you.

>around blacks
>never relax

Attached: 1500995104051.png (760x720, 24K)

AVOID
THE
GROID

Attached: 1550440401211.jpg (500x623, 68K)

call the (real)police

Attached: f9c7b02599d239ec58d95d1d10e7f8eb.jpg (1170x791, 87K)

Move to a state that respects your rights

Plan to but I want to get my degree in the bay area if I can since the community colleges are nice desu

I don't understand why people curl up in a ball when they get knocked down, the fights ive gotten into where I got knocked on the ground I kicked my opponent and got back up.

Attached: 1548722477093.gif (300x224, 1.47M)

Carry a gun or a knife so you can just execute the dumb nigger and do the world a favor.

Attached: 1549761855785.png (512x512, 127K)

San Jose here. I stay strapped up anyway regardless of laws. Don't leave home empty handed

lmao white boy got rekt

have friends for one. So if somebody is stomping your head they'll break his head open. Also learn to fight. squaring up to fairly fight a big dude like red shirt did wasn't a great move either.

a good heavy hammer
knives are nasty but blunt weapons can knock out instanly if you hit the right place

prison is preferable to brain damage honestly. just have legal insurance
where the fuck do you live?

1.Don't be a manlet and challenge tall guys
2. Carry pocket sand
3. Carry a taser

Attached: Tall+Cloaking bonus.webm (640x1129, 2.79M)

They think that if they curl up and cover themselves the other person will do less damage or giveup. But no one fucking does that, they just beat the shit out of you till their out of breath or someone pulls them off. At that point it's better to try and roll out of it and run like a dazed chicken.

a misguided attempt at preventing internal bleeding or an equally misguided attempt at trying to get your attacker to stop his assault due to his target now being a limp mass of flesh with no hope or intention of fighting back.
>doing this in a fight with tyrese
shiggy

first of all never be around a nigger

I think white people do it because we generally wont stomp somebody out like that unless they really earned it. Its also instinctual at some level. But yeah its better to try to get up and create distance until you get get your head on straight.

Ever been hit and when you try to get up you're still seeing white? perty spooky

HONK
HONK

Attached: 1550418431568.gif (607x609, 754K)

Attached: c019d65882427139a4b3ac9094657258b7656ab55e43f6a1055b534bb11fecba.jpg (461x403, 33K)

im always amused by the feeling of wat after getting KO'd and waking up with the ground behind you

I'm 5'11" king of the manlets and tall motherfuckers really aren't that hard to take down. They've got a much higher center of gravity than so you need to get in close and use leverage to take them to the ground.

Trying to box a guy with twice your reach like this idiot does at a distance is fighting a battle on their terms. You should always try to fight in a way that plays to your strengths like the black guy in this clip does, he has reach and he fights in a way that takes advantage of it. If you've got short reach (like Mike Tyson) then you need to get in close and fight aggressively (like Mike Tyson).

That said the short dude in that clip is also fighting way out of his weight class, so I don't favor his odds even if he did use his brain but he could have at least put up a fight if he used his brain.

Attached: Tyson.png (200x193, 12K)

A gun you pussy faggot

ITT a bunch of mad white bois

A stick but unironically. Knives needs a special training to master

ook ook

Attached: 3546754743754.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

seething discord tranny

Steaming

bro im furious

Attached: 1534956869076.png (1057x561, 920K)

15th century milanese armor should do the trick

Attached: 26-309604_2_.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Of course manlets can fight tall guys. In fact you have an advantage if you keep the fight at your range.

Soviet soldiers used to weight their belt buckles with lead or tin so they could use them as a weapon if they got into a fight off duty.

*smacks lips*

Thanks for the (You)'s folks

Attached: Soldier thumbs up.jpg (407x500, 44K)

Boy thats the spanish Holy Week.
If you're gonna post the klan, post the klan.

>Boy thats the spanish Holy Week.
WTF, spain is BASED !

Attached: 1526088483360.gif (245x260, 1.98M)

No you get the tall opponent to try grappling you. Stay at the end of his strikes, feinting so he wears himself out throwing at you. When he comes in to grapple, punish the hell out of him.
If he's not aggressive: circle left or right while coming in to keep him from getting accurate strikes off.
Avoid patterning yourself or he'll time your circling and clip you.

run from da poepoe.

What if the tall fucks knows how to handle grappling?

Good. He'll try grappling which means entering your range.

*smacks pussy lips*

Attached: IMG_20190221_171718.jpg (2140x2469, 276K)

Why would I call a bunch of Democrats?

If you're not even allowed a knife carry something that can double as a weapon.
Steel canteen or water bottle
Umbrella
Walking stick
ECT.
Anything can be a weapon and any weapon is better than nothing

Walking stick with metal tip is the noguns' big iron on the hip

>Umbrella
Lmao you tellin' this nigga to walk around like Penguin? lmao this isn't Gotham.

an illegaly owned and carried gun. id rather go to jail than die when someone pulls a kitchen knife on me while i have a small pocket knife

I'll assume it rains occasionally wherever he is, not saying make an umbrella EDC you sperg

First, never freeze up. Ever. Do what you can to keep the initiative in the fight.

Second, avoid the clench - coming to grips with a guy is death. Remember, you have no idea what's in his pocket. Break decisive contact at all costs.

Third - see how the big guy wasn't hitting hard at all? If it looked hard to you, you need to condition yourself for actual fighting, no stupid horseshit, and none of that BJJ snuggle struggle bullshit. Get yourself a roll of quarters and learn how to throw more than some pansy fucking dominant hand haymaker, figure out the jab, a couple of half decent kicks and a couple of power punches. Of he grabs you, do what you need to to GET THEM OFF. What if you're on the ground? Learn how to get away and get up efficiently.

Fourth - Street fighting isn't about pride, martial prowess, or anything else like that - it's about being alive afterward. Don't be a fucking retard - always de-escalate any potential situation, avoid obviously shitty places, situations, and people. That'll save your neck a fuck-tonne more than any roll of quarters or meme-tier serif defense course or tacti-cool knife ever could.

gib milkies

Attached: VG0YImQ (1).jpg (800x786, 77K)

San Jose user here as well. I keep a .45 under my belt with one in the chamber at all times.

If you mean a sucker-punch ambush, it would have to be a good pair of running shoes. But if you were cornered, I would find a way to hide a fist-sized rock on you. Just remember that California is a radically pacifist area. Don't expect any sympathy from anyone when the police show up to document the report.

t. lived in a liberal enclave (dead inside a red state) for years

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-141424.png (854x480, 209K)

Is 5'11 manlet tier now? Shyeeeiiiiiit

>Second, avoid the clench - coming to grips with a guy is death. Remember, you have no idea what's in his pocket. Break decisive contact at all costs.
It is nearly impossible to reach into a pocket while in a clench. At this point it becomes a grip fight and who has control over the shoulders.

>If it looked hard to you, you need to condition yourself for actual fighting, no stupid horseshit, and none of that BJJ snuggle struggle bullshit.
>Of he grabs you, do what you need to to GET THEM OFF. What if you're on the ground? Learn how to get away and get up efficiently.
This is exactly where BJJ and wrestling excel you stupid ass. If someone who knows how to grapple gets their hands on you you're going to have a bad time if you focus on striking and striking alone. They will take you to the ground, they will pass your legs, and they will put pressure on you before they go for a joint lock or a choke. There are some compression locks you can learn in an afternoon and they hurt like fuck. Why? Because the moves are using the mechanics of your body to pop joints out of place and break bones. You're not going to get out of that easily unless you also know what you're doing. Learn how to grapple.

>Just whipping folks with your belt
Why the fuck didn't I think of that

Pffffhahaha keep on dreaming, little boys.

It's possible. It's just that manlets can't execute their super strategies to own the lanklets.
Napoleon complex is a bitch sometimes.

trying to lean back when your opponents feet are practically past your own.

Attached: wutpepe.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>Stupid ass.
My advice is given freely and has experience backing it. Was a decent amateur boxer for a while, I've seen a couple of street fights go down, and I know enough about combatives to say that if I had a month to train a guy in anything, it'd be the fundamentals of footwork, throwing a few basic combos, conditioning, and getting the fuck away from a dude. If you want to get yourself killed or engaged long enough to get dragged down by either the other party's friends or the cops, have fun faggot.

>avoid and never associate with niggers

this will save you grief and make your life better right off the bat.

>Pen knife, Monkey fist, one of those little prong knives

all will work,

Attached: the four elemental klansmen.jpg (846x635, 153K)

Best thing you can do is run away. But if you're forced to fight then wear steel toed boots, cus even a lick to the shins with stealies can shatter bones. As for fists? There's a few things, karambits are good, brass knuckles are great, but largely illegal almost everywhere. So, I'd say OC spray. If the nig is blind and in severe pain, it's hard to fight. Blackjacks and saps are good. But if you just want pure effective killing power then pic related. So basically, I suggest the following action. Run, if fail, spray, kick, beat/stab repeatedly until he is no longer a threat. So KO or dead.

Attached: 1217-1-HERO-FULL.jpg (1500x500, 189K)

>Not allowed to carry a weapon where I live, what are the best weapons
Running shoes, good cardio and banter.

>any of this
Yeah, you're a dead man walking, BJJ is a competition sport, not a combat technique, the very fact that it was made by slaves should clue you in on how effective it actually is.

>Was a decent amateur boxer for a while, I've seen a couple of street fights go down
I grapple and have also seen a few street fights go down. You are not the only one on the internet that knows how to fight. If you're telling people to break the other guys grip, something that involves grappling wil help. If you're telling somebody to get back up off the ground, something that involves grappling will help.

By this logic boxing should also be tossed out the window.

>bay area
Oh baby. I left SF a bit ago and it seems it got even more violent. But like the San Jose anons, I too was carrying because fuck that shit. One of the routes I regularly walked home on after work had someone getting stabbed by drugged out homeless after I moved.

Wrestling and BJJ is fine if you’re fighting a single person. But you’re a retard if you do this shit out in the streets and the guy has buddies.

>Don't be a manlet and challenge tall guys

Attached: eBodied.webm (480x600, 761K)

>But you’re a retard if you do this shit out in the streets and the guy has buddies.
Yeah, no shit. You're also a retard if you get into a fight with more than one person and don't bring your own buddies, or not run the fuck away.

something wrong with that pic !

Attached: sweden_yes.jpg (550x366, 68K)

heh

youtube.com/watch?v=2zhjBvg5W6w&index=153&list=WL

Why is throwing manlets so funny?

>Why is throwing manlets so funny?
it's a display of dominance, Satanic trips checked

youtube.com/watch?v=CBLMuxqKkGw&list=WL&index=15

Attached: ig66hku.jpg (651x624, 86K)

>avoid the clench
This. Void your bowels immediately.

Pocket sand!

Attached: rule1foroperating.gif (466x322, 191K)

Why do white people always expect mercy? Mercy is not a concept to savages of dark color. If you fall down, get up and do something, even if it's run away or switch to a weapon.

As far as your question goes, turn your hands into hammers and your elbows/legs into bats. The most common injury on fights is broken hands/fingers. Know how to make a fist and make various strikes (hammer fists are underrated as hell). Train by hitting a heavy bag lightly with your bare fists. You are going to end up with broken fingers or cists in your wrists if you aren't careful. After some light warm up with no gloves, glove up and beat the shit out of that fucker. You can also go to the bottom floor of your house and punch the carpet lightly, this trains your bones and ground & pound skills. I would recommend moving up to punching newspapers taped to a tree eventually, look into Shaolin iron fists and iron feet. If you can swing any which way as hard as you can and not break something, the only thing left to add is more strength and skills which aren't the difficult part. The difficult part is not breaking anything, and causing your opponent(s) bodies to break before yours does. If you can smash up his bio-computer (head) before he can do it to yours you will win (btw learn how to effectively guard, blocks aren't that effective unless he's significantly weaker than you).

On top of that, carry a knife and gun, and know when you're legally allowed to use them. "I feared for my life" is not a defense for lethal force, that's a boomer forum meme. You have to have articulated facts and circumstances which prove you were in danger of death or serious bodily harm, and that you didn't accost the person you killed or wish to participate in a fight. This varies in every state so look up your own state's justification for deadly force. If you're carrying a gun around and don't know it already, you're a stupid future inmate.

Niggers can suckerpunch a human get away without even a slap on the wrist
But god forbid a human defend thighself

Attached: 1_Pi7yECHXumqmNugKTld8tQ.jpg (540x285, 36K)

This, they aren't human
I could gun down a family of niggers and feel less guilty from it than killing a fly. Gradually, I began to hate them

People who would show mercy (white cücks) expect mercy when put in such a position. If the nigger was on the ground he would stop beating on him. As I said before, mercy is not a concept in a nigger's limited eat-staywarm-fuck mind. They're like an animal and will just kill you. White people think ahead and don't want to kill someone over petty things or go to prison, but this is to no avail in this increasingly savage world. White men you need to adapt or you will not survive.

Nigger genocide when? I unironically would feel nothing if we wiped out every last monkey on this planet.

>If you're carrying a gun around and don't know it already, you're a stupid future inmate.
Stopped reading right there.

Carry a hidden Bible and pretend to be a Jehovah's Witness. When that fails to work, bring out the VX nerve gas.

This. Best way to take down a tall guy is keep moving forward. Keep your guard up, throw strikes when there's an opening (they always seem to leave their ribs/kidneys open), but keep moving forward towards him. It forces a guy with a shitty center of gravity to keep adjusting it. Learn what an impact push is, and throw one of those while he's moving back. Tall trees fall harder and don't get up as easily. But if you let him take advantage of that reach by being too scared to put yourself in danger... Well first of all don't even fight then, and second of all you're going to lose. Erase fear and pain, and only see your path to victory. Be ruthless.

Carry illegally. In general, any place you aren't "allowed" to have a gun is a place you most need one. Anyone who initiates any kind of unwanted contact with you should be brandished on immediately, and shot if they don't take off running right away. If you're too scared to do that, carry a folder and follow the same procedure. If you think the type of dipshit that'll start a street fight deserves to be alive afterward, you might as well hand out 20s to every black you pass because you're going to get the shit beat out of you sooner or later. Aggression is the best defense.

>t. lived in the ghetto for 5 years

>"I feared for my life" is not a defense for lethal force

bullshit nigger in my state johns have shot hookers for not giving them pussy after handing over money and got away with it. One time a taco stand owner put some double ought buck into homeless man that ran off with his tip jar with 19 bucks in it and it didn't even go to trial. You can literally shoot niggers after sundown if they steal anything from you, even if it would have been misdemeanor theft otherwise.

.t based Texas

Based, niggers are literally more closely related to apes and are dumb violent animals, always attack in sucker punches and or packs
t. Went to a ghetto highschool and I've been working out and wanting a gun ever since
I wouldn't go Dylan Roof but if a nigger put me in a situation where I could legally kill a nigger I'd do it in a heartbeat, no hesitation

Attached: 1525655190720s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>HA HA! The plebs still think this Christianity shit is real. They have no idea we're really pagan wizards.

>tall guy actively tries to walk away
>manlet sticks to his guns

Why are manlets so fucking stupid? You figure they need *something* to make up for their grievous physical disability.

>retards think a knife without knife training is a good thing

>have friends
Unless they are extremely good friends the won't do shit. And you never know if they are good friends till that point.

>Knife training
>In a street fight

Wow, the absolute retardation of the statement is amazing. It doesn't take any skill or training to repeatedly stab someone untill they stop moving

Knifes, "paperweights in the shape of brass knuckles", taser, mace, actually learning how to fight instead of throwing haymakers and getting into grappling reach of a 300lb guy. Shit like that is all better than nothing

Attached: 1544845976102m.jpg (1024x731, 67K)

Alright, how about this - while any sort of skillset could prove valuable in a situation, nothing makes anybody invincible. My first point ultimately should have been to avoid any situation altogether - and barring that leaving the situation as quickly as possible. I've seen dudes try to grapple other dudes and just getting grabbed by third parties or friends, I've also seen a dude try to kickbox another dude only to get hit in the face with a shovel (and none of these guys were even guys I knew). You don't know what's going to happen until it happens, your goal shouldn't be to tell a completely inexperienced guy to get into any sort of prolonged or decisive engagement and completely risk a shovel to the face or getting grabbed and beaten or worse. Your most responsible choice is to tell a guy to think with his brain and not with his pride and figure out how to get out of the situation in one piece. Either of our badass theories are, in all honesty, probably equally likely to get a guy seriously injured as much as they are to help him out of it.

Actually if you live in a place where self defense is punished you should run. You are not a coward, if you fight and win you are going to have legal trouble.

Partially instinctual to cover your most vital areas. the back has muscle and the chance of being hit and dying like that is low. Similarly, if you sleep in a ball like that chances are you're extremely stressed.

The only reliable protection in a street fight is to not get into one. Avoid putting yourself into dangerous situations and know de-escalation techniques in case you do.

yea all 3 look ugly af.

>(like Mike Tyson)
>(like Mike Tyson)
>if he did use his brain
>if he used his brain.