What state do you live in and how are the gun laws there?

>be Oregon
>not bad yet but there's some shitlib potential BIG time

Attached: Screenshot (368).png (850x653, 428K)

>missouri
it's been getting better as time goes on but there is the possibility of change in the other direction
also
>27.1%
gotta bring those numbers up

in what ways has it improved? just overall gun culture or has there been actual legal or legislative resistance to control

MA - laws suck but laws only matter to people who choose to abide by them

Also Oregon. I’m more optimistic as I’m a millennial hipster scumbag and all my friends, fellow scum, love my gun collection and don’t give a crap about gun control. Children are the future, fortnite save us.

>Maryland
Firearms ownership beyond a fudd rifle is a form of samizdat.

I wish people would stop posting this wildly inaccurate infographic.

NH has to be higher than that, VT and Maine seem incredibly low as well.

where in OR? I'm in gresham and it seems damn decent, but you go anywhere towards the city and hoooooly fuck

meh, I just needed a pic for op. googled american gun map

Arkansas.
The gun laws themselves are ok, but the self defense laws are fucking trash garbage.

I was about to ask the same thing. I’m moving to NH through the free state project and this info graphic surprises me

>Louisiana
Bretty gud

Attached: 1524340445100.jpg (491x750, 50K)

>NC
>Only 28.7
Shameful. Thought it was higher.

Attached: FA629409-518E-4BAD-8C82-1B16299B0C60.png (941x730, 907K)

>Illinois
Kill me...

Attached: 1459011490392.jpg (663x579, 38K)

Arkansas masterrace coming through

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Arkansas.svg.png (1200x800, 78K)

>Colorado
Not as bad as everyone here seems to think

>for now...
Maybe now that weed is legal in California they'll quit coming here

Attached: 1548291282265.png (754x757, 495K)

The problem with that map is that you need to honestly report you own guns to the people asking. In states hostile to the 2A, what kind of brainlet will reveal they own guns to a polling agency or government census? Who in NY or CA is going to admit to owning a gun, when gun ownership can mean jail time?

Attached: 1477713263142.jpg (480x360, 17K)

same tbf

What it's like to be a gun owner or enthusiast in NJ

Attached: DirlewangerCapture.jpg (334x384, 90K)

It hurts.

t. enthusiasts that loves in NJ.

Wisconsin.

Pretty meh; need Constitutional Carry.

Attached: IMG_6611.jpg (1600x1200, 1.09M)

Indiana - Red flag law and need a license to carry handgun. Other than that, anything goes plus castle doctrine.

Saline County by chance?

Mah nigga

Attached: 1524427023373.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

fuck off you free stater cunt, the idea about moving en masse to disrupt elections is shitty.

Been here all my life and I have own more funs than I have teeth, and I can tell you it hurts.

Also word has it that Murphy has ordered the FPID and pistol permits be slowed down (so it will take longer to get one). It looks like he has plans on releasing a new wave of control laws.

>best state of murica
top 3 worst*

Stand your ground is coming.

Indiana too. Handgun license isn't too bad, don't need to take a class or anything and mine only took about a week after everything was submitted. Constitutional carry would be nice though.

Why is Nebraska so low?

WI, MN... hunting territory, deer and ducks

Spotted the discord tranny.

Portland, the worst place to be. I think it’s a vocal minority, most of my fellow lefty scumbags seem to care more other shit. Oregon just gets whipped up when there is a major shooting and then does nothing, like clockwork.

Too busy being corn fuckers.

In 2016, constitutional carry passed, and the age to get a CCP was lowered to 19. Also the age to own a handgun lowered to 18. Culture has either remained stable or gotten worse with fucking parkland
I haven't checked up on the status on this bill, but they were trying to pass a bill that you cannot have a handgun in the cab of the car and loaded. You would have to have it in the trunk, and the ammo separate. I don't think that applied to CCP holders though. I'll have to look it up

Was surprised how fast I got mine approved. Got printed and paid ISP on Monday and paid local on Wednesday and had license in hand by the end of the next week.

Read they were trying to get rid of the fee for lifetimes but I guess that fell through so I just went ahead and got one.

Virginia. 75% in rural areas. Hipster commie fags of Nova dilute our numbers. Also, Nebraska, are you even trying?

>Oklahoma
Constitutional carry soon, basically no state gun laws. Also home to the world's largest gun show, where I pissed next to Hickok45 last year.

I'm a cheesefag and I'm incredibly goncerned that Minnesota somehow has more guns than us, I thought they were supposed to be the ultra leftists with cities chock full of somalis.

I guess the somalis took the arms baazars with them.

Attached: 1516595721090.jpg (1024x658, 154K)

Not that user, but Craighead County

Alameda County, CA
This is just the legal side, don't get me started on the culture near the coast
>mandatory registration for all firearms
>background checks for ammo
>de facto ban on carry of any kind
>microstamping
>ranges and LGSs disappearing
>authorities are openly hostile to owners
>CC shall-issue mandate wasn't honored, then it was overturned anyway
>state attempts to throw its weight to get laws enacted in other states (this is also true for cars, my other hobby)

Please just nuke us.

NH bro here. With the exception of Nashua, everyone and their mother here owns a gun. Not sure why OP's graph says NH percentage of gun owners, compared to its population, is only 14.4%. I wonder what the methodology was for this....

Attached: State Wojak NH 2.png (1220x771, 177K)

Where do you shoot gresham user?
t. Portlandfag that just moved there

same question to you, user
()

don't forget the manchester cunts

>have it in the trunk, and the ammo separate
That's pretty fucking gay, and takes the point put of having your gun in the car.
>parkland
I'm out of the loop, how much has Parkland affected things? There was some bullshit about all the students getting a "get out of class free for fifteen minutes to protest the NRA" pass, but that was a while ago.

Stay strong my Oregon brethren. Medford here.

True. Although I don't think Manchester is as bad as Nashua. Concord is decent. Concord typically has 2 or so gun shows per year with a decent selection. Overall, outside of those 3 major cities, guns are plentiful. OP's graphic doesn't make sense. There's no way that Mass has a higher percentage of gun owners than NH.

Attached: State Wojak NH.png (968x788, 471K)

CA
>Mfw I heard people at my college legitimately discussing how the national guard and police should be disarmed because they could be racist.

Attached: 1550894781603.jpg (411x349, 42K)

Hello fellow Oregonians. Salem here.

grew up in noco, another pocket of antigun libruls

think of the countless doggo lives that would be saved

Just don't be a Fudd about it.

Attached: IMG_6578.jpg (1600x900, 1006K)

Handguard?

Attached: desire to know more (2).jpg (500x400, 64K)

can someone explain to me what's wrong with nebraska?

Kentucky fag here. SYG + Castle Doctrine in terms of self defence. No real limitations as far as I can see. Plus we should be getting Constitutional Carry soon.

>minnesota
averages out to alright, gun laws seem to be improving somehow despite the twin cities continuing to rival the coasts in liberalism

MA - not quite as bad as NY, CA, NJ, and MD, but still terrible.

i can understand ohio. owning a gun as an urban/suburbanite is suffering because ALL of the ranges are an hour drive away and are constantly flooded.

>WV

What are gun laws. Seriously.

Former IL Yankee now living in TN. Not sure what to do with all the freedom down here. Open carry with a handgun permit that can either be renewed every 8 years or you can get a lifetime permit. Castle doctrine applies to vehicles so even those without a permit can have a pistol or long arm in the car for self defense. “Stand your ground” state. No license needed to purchase firearms or ammo. Plus you get a free gun when you pass the state border, haha.

A lot of cities in NC are pretty liberal, also a lot of college towns. For the most part only west NC is based desu

Scio, OR checking in

Alaska. There aren't any gun laws. Our official motto is "if it fits, it ships" or something like that. When I go to McDonalds I order a Big Mac and have them put fish sandwich fish in it with then cover it in vanilla syrup from the McDonalds Cafe. They don't even bat an eye with my order because that's how we roll. No knife laws either.

Attached: 6EObEvb.jpg (1175x812, 146K)

You can get out to the Esticada rock quaries to shoot for free, but watch out for brass jews.
Cross the river to a range called the English Pit $20 shoot all day, bring own ammo allowed, 100 50 yrd ranges plus handgun and 22 range. Or try and join one of the local clubs.

Attached: 1875-frontier-revolver.png (180x63, 6K)

Clackamas County reporting.
Pic related is a gravel pit shooting spot open from spring to fall IIRC.

Attached: gravel poot.png (1410x970, 3.13M)

>They don't even bat an eye with my order because that's how we roll.
They're drunk; you're drunk (or high off gas fumes); it's expected.

NY here
DO NOT COMPLY

Attached: 1536811378173.gif (750x567, 64K)

>drunk drunk drunk
Alaska is a free state non free person.

Attached: AlaskaPotStoresOpen_WIDE.jpg (916x500, 25K)

Moving to NH from ct fuck liberals and gun grabbers

Let me give you the rundown.

In order to purchase a firearm in NJ you must get it from an FFL. This means that there is no private sales allowed. In order to purchase from an FFL, you need to get your FPID. Here are the requirements.

>Wait a minimum of two weeks to get fingerprinted by a third party company.
>Sign the paperwork, including a consent to a background check and a mental health check.
>Get two non family members to agree to be questioned about you and your personality.
>Designate how many handguns you wish to purchase on your initial FPID.
>Hand in paperwork to local PD.
>Wait for the local PD to process your paperwork.
>Wait for the local PD to send questionnaires out to your contacts.
>Wait for the local PD to receive and review said questionnaires.
>There is a minimum wait time of 1 month to receive your FPID in good counties. Some counties it can take up to 6 months plus.
>Buy overpriced and neutered firearms from your local boomer infested gun shops.
>You must apply for another permit for every handgun you want to purchase.
Living in NJ as a gun enthusiast is a fucking nightmare. This state is living hell. There's more too.

>All firearms sold must be 'New Jersey Compliant'.
>No magazines above 10 rounds.
>No folding stocks.
>No threaded barrels.
>Muzzle Breaks, Flash Suppressors, and Suppressors must be welded on.
>Building a firearm from an unfinished lower is illegal unless you have a 'manufacturing license'.

The worst part is that there is nowhere fun to shoot. Sure there are several private outdoor ranges, but they usually require a membership and some form of orientation. If you want to shoot in NJ you're most likely going to be shooting at a 25 yard range. It is illegal in most counties to shoot on your own property here.

Attached: 20140921-pork-roll-hole-in-wall-bagel-drew-lazor.jpg (1500x1125, 205K)

New York. NYC, specifically but have a house Upstate. Laws are kinda hinky to negotiate but if you really need a gun, we just carry. Otherwise, it's a better place to live than anywhere else.

(West) Texas here. Everyone owns a gun, even though it's a pretty lefty county. Would rather move to eastern NM, they seem to be more gunz-and-huntin friendly out there.

Attached: moecatgun.gif (640x480, 123K)

>Idaho
Based as fuck, constitutional carry

>when gun more valuable than car

> Hawaii 41
> Arizona 34

what

Attached: 1530125581965.jpg (626x717, 34K)

>San Diego, CA
>Newsom is out to fuck us
>Feinstein is out to fuck us
>Pelosi is out to fuck us
>The SD county sheriff is a cucknigger who refuses to issue permits of any kind
>50 zillion beaners banging on the fence demanding gibs less than 5 miles from where I work
>Tijuana shitwater polluting our coast
>Somehow Swalwell still has a fucking job

The only thing better than dying would be watching the anti-fun fucks who run this place die first.

Attached: 1549234269758.png (300x300, 148K)

Wassup tough guy? My poor NY buddy. Where do you live, tough guy?

Damn it feels good to be free.

Attached: Alaska.jpg (1600x1200, 546K)

worse than MD and NJ, about on par with NY

CNY, how about yourself?

>New Mexico
>Actually pretty based
It's a miracle.

Boston

End the suffering pls

Feinstein is going to be gone soon.
Hoping Pelosi will too.

Milwaukie checking in

Fort Dix has a range that is open to the public. It is 200yrds.

Also it is you are allow ONE on a semiautomatic rifle
>Bayonet lug
>Pistol grip
>Threaded muzzle or flash hider
>Collapsible stock
There is also a list of banned guns by name. We are the only state that bans M1 Carbines

What are gun laws. Castle Doctrine and SYG in terms of self defence though.

Attached: muhkentucky.png (957x769, 461K)

hey thanks for the info! Suggestions for longer range ranges? I’d like to start getting into long range shooting

The worst part is that non of these restrictions prevent gun homicide in NJ. You would think that there would be empirical data backing up decisions made by lawmakers but apparently it's more important to fuck gun owners instead of curb nigger crime and homicide.

>Fort Dix has a range that is open to the public. It is 200yrds.

Good to know, I'll check it out.

I wish non natives would fucking leave.
I never voted for 64 and I'm being punished for it.

Attached: 1541471595754.png (705x457, 664K)

>No magazines above 10 rounds
[spoiler].458 SOCOM, wink wink nudge nudge[/spoiler]

>Put honey on pizza
???

Yeah! If you don't like it you can jus git ou... oh wait.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

What the hell nebraska? That’s a big farm state, this low percentage confuses me.

>Florida
I guess it could be worse

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Yea. Mountain pizza has massive crust and when you are left with it you pour honey on it.
Mountain pizza>every other pizza
beaujos pizza is the place.

I was born and raised in Nebraska. Everybody had a gun. Everyone.

Not that user but it usually goes on the crust, which is very thick.
t. Born in colorado