Foreigners in the Military

Can foreigners join the US military?

Attached: AP_18354389674932-1000x667.jpg (1000x667, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=can foreigners join the us military
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmgtfy.com/?q=can foreigners join the us military

Sure thing. How do you think all those spocs got in?

Those vulcan bastards are taking over.

You get fast tracked to citizenship through service

Yes. But you're required to get citizenship during BCT. At least, that's what happened to 80% of our company who were filipinos

half of the army is mexicans and southeast asians

Yeah of course you can, it happens all the time
>be me
>Paris Island, 2008
>Liberian dude in Boot with us
>swim qual comes up
>dude doesn’t know how to swim
>his English isn’t that good so he doesn’t speak up
>dude almost fucking drowns
>mfw

Attached: 0AAF12F6-822A-4654-915B-D09FC7838469.jpg (600x454, 41K)

Yes, but you have to get your citizenship during basic, lots of foreigners join the military

holy fuck dude give me my sides back

bump

Didn't that MAVNI program under that black Obama almost ruined the America Armed Forces til' it got stopped by courageous heroic President Trump?

But what is the fucking process?
From all I know you need to have a greencard to join, but I also heard about tons of immigrants serving in the US military who entered the military practically just days after first entering the country, but also had neither any relatives nor any connections to the US.
Do you just walk as a foreigner into a random recruitment station in the us or abroad, say you want to join, pass the tests and get shipped off to the US?

But MAVNI was for professionals and people speaking languages in demand, not random foreigners with perhaps just a HS diploma like has described one.

Fucking 09 Limas. Fuckers always have the most bootlicking grin on.

I’m part of a “ask a US army recruiter” Facebook group, and there’s tons of dudes on there that just call recruiting stations and talk to the recruiters. Just search on google “us Army Recruiter” and you should be good. Also some countries even have recruiters in them, like South Korea and such

This is how Rome fell.

no you're not, many Vets are still not after multiple deployments to the sandboxes. I had a British guy in my unit who wasn't and had no plans to be one.

Do you just walk as a foreigner into a random recruitment station in the us or abroad, say you want to join, pass the tests and get shipped off to the US?
it happens, I entered from Germany in 1979. I do have dual citizenship but a few others traveled with me that didn't.

Are Mexicans the new germans?

What about a western european who can spic spanish?

That is definitely not how Rome fell

So you're saying that I, a Canadian with no green card or any connection to the US, can just walk into a recruiting center and sign up?

Ignore literally everything people tell you. All you need to know is theres a difference between a Legal Permanent Resident (has green card) and a Citizen (natural born or naturalized). You must be one of those two to join however. If youre just a random piece of shit illegal or a foreigner on a Visa, you CANNOT join. 100% Guaranteed you CANNOT JOIN unless youre a legal American, you MUST be either a greencard holder, or a citizen. Have their been exceptions? Have some people gotten snuck through and hooked up? Yes. But the legal requirements are a Green Card, Birth Cert, or Certificate of Naturalization, all of which make you an American resident and not a foreigner, so to answer your question, no, foreigners cannot LEGALLY join.

T. Euro foreigner who joined the US military and had to get a green card first, and then got fast-tracked for Citizenship.

No.
See

Not true