Who else here /greymancar/?

Who else here /greymancar/?

Attached: 20190223_150605.jpg (4032x1960, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpjwJJ7IUog
cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/best-manual-transmission-cars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, that's definitely a gay man car.

Jokes on you it actually is.

At least its not a cross-tour. Good on ya OP.

>Honda crossover

Sorry to hear about your severe case of gay.

Have fun with your cheap-o CVT shitting the bed around 100k.

You the virgin greyman car, me the chad driftmachine

My trap b/f drives a white WRX with anime stickers on the windows. Surely nobody would suspect us of being up to anything.

Attached: thewrx.jpg (3918x1756, 1.48M)

Taking the meme too far... Have a nice car. I'd want to run that thing into every guard rail I saw.

Attached: retrowave_fd3s_by_kh.jpg (1920x1201, 1.14M)

Why would you willingly go out in public like that?

CRVs are excellent vehicles.

It’s an extraordinary shame that Honda is buying into the (((CVT))) meme.

The 5-speeds were bulletproof. Probably the most popular SUV in Central/South America, and equally at home on any street in the US.

Christ that's pathetic. Go back to /o/ where you belong.

This is the car of the guy who thinks it can beat muscle cars and "trigger" le boomers....

>not driving a $500 Dodge Caravan

Attached: 500_dollar_van.jpg (2560x1536, 795K)

Everything about this post is pure cancer.
Do the world a favor, walk as far as you can out into the woods and never come back.

Unironically based.

Get on my level fagboys!

Attached: DSC_0014.jpg (3264x1836, 1.34M)

>ファックザポリス
heh.

I've surpassed you.

Attached: theFarm.jpg (3547x1995, 1.91M)

The "grey" in greyman doesn't refer to the literal color grey. Faggot.

First ones to go

Does your big old American penis extender have a gigantic 500 hp big block? Mine does, Chevy 502.

Contain your envy zoomer.

raise you $3000 1997 Ram 1500

168K miles. 20K are my own over the past 3 years. Still runs great. 360 Magnum engine

If the tranny blows tomorrow I can sell it for $600 in scrap metal. Feels good. I’m very lucky.

Attached: 6C8D1EF8-B137-4615-B572-D425DBCC937C.png (1136x640, 1.71M)

ActShoeAlly...
The WRX has pretty good pick up and can outsprint may boomer-tier muscle cars.

Sieg Heil

not driving the based 1999 chevy s10 that’ll survive being ran dry of oil and starting fine after a quart or two

>twice

Nope. Still got the stock 351C smol boi.

thats a yikes from me

Good job attracting nigger attention, you oblivious boomer

It can outrun muscle cars with original unmodified early-70s smog engines outputting a whopping 180hp, sure.
And it's faster around corner than 50 year old muscle cars.

But it won't stand a chance against a uncorked/desmogged proper muscle car.

>oblivious boomer
Is that supposed to be an insult son?

Attached: 1532817429056.jpg (788x609, 258K)

What's the cheapest you can get a car in the US?

Car threads on Jow Forums are always so sad. Half of you know jackshit about either guns or cars and are just larping as functional adults.

Brand new? Nissan Versa Sedan, manual transmission.

Its a warning. Jamal and Tyrone and closer than you think.

This is why I key cars

>grey man car
get a truck you hoepless fag

>jealousy
>over a car with less horsepower than a Camry
lol

If they start shit they're eating .45 for their last meal.
I ain't scared.

Literally 500hp

Is that too little for you?

>grayman car
>shemagh cover over gear pile
would loot/10

I'd like something like this

Attached: Solar Jeep.jpg (2000x1630, 294K)

Aw, I was hoping you were the mustangfag. Post engine pls

>Who else here /greymancar/?
Champagne colored V6 Camry, zips through town practically unseen by all, if I need to move a lot of funs Silver Highlander AWD so common wife loses it in parking lots on the daily

youtube.com/watch?v=hpjwJJ7IUog

I didn't realize they even still sold manuals in the U.S. except on sports cars

>buy an economy car
>HEY WAIT IM GREYMAN NOW, I HAVE TO TELL Jow Forums!

It's just a bog standard unmodified GM performance shop 502 crate motor, nothing too fancy or special.
I don't have any photos of the 502 on this computer, just some old photos of the previous high compression 454 that suicided itself a few years ago.

Attached: DSC_0018.jpg (3264x1836, 810K)

Wtf m8, why would you get a shit tier Honda over a rav4? You could've had a non CVT transmission and a timing chain rather than a belt. It's like you want your car to shit out on you when SHTF. Also Toyota works directly with Subaru on their AWD system so theirs is world class. Unfortunately Subaru is going the way of CVTs, and those boxer engines blow gaskets like crazy. Toyota is still the best brand for SHTF despite their recent horrific changes. I estimate we have about 5 years before every car brand is pumping out millenial tier planned obsolescence fiberglass trash wagons.

THeyre exceedling rare on anything else besides base-model Econoboxes.

Fpbp

>TFW researching light SUVs for my next vehicle and realized all of this literally just last week.

What is it with Jow Forums, traps, trap-lovers, and gay dudes?

I mean, I'm happy to have you weirdos on board, but there just seems to be an unusually high concentration of you guys in one board

Also, solid car. I'm too insecure to drive something that looks that much like a minivan, but I really like 'em. Good tires and AWD make it great in the snow

Attached: rangetrap.jpg (194x259, 7K)

Raise you my 2000 5.4 Expedition with 70k miles on it.
Bought for $3,000 in flawless condition and meticulously maintained.
Old enough to not arouse suspicion, nice enough and gets poor enough gas mileage that no one thinks I'm a poorfag.

The SHTF vehicles currently in the barn.

Attached: DSC_0163.jpg (3840x2160, 2.67M)

Have a question, Don’t wanna make an entire thread about it
I posted on /o/ but that board is too slow.
I want to buy a dirt bike and trail ride, but I have no idea where to start.
I guess I’m just gonna wait until I find a good deal, but I’d like to hear anyone else’s thoughts.

>but there just seems to be an unusually high concentration of you guys in one board
they've been here forever, at least the furries were chased away

Be sure to get a snorkle for all the rivers you'll have to drive through in shtf

RAV4 is the crossover all the other ones medium crossovers are based on. The light ones are more like the Subaru Crosstrek, in that they all have shit tier CVTs.

If you can afford to get and maintain a Volvo, get that. If you want an economic option, RAV4 is hands down the best cross. If you want basically a car (doesn't have enough horsepower to get you unstuck, virtually no towing capacity, barely any cargo space, but good fuel economy) get a Crosstrek or Honda hrv. Both of those options have WTF WHY ARE THEY STILL DOING THAT aspects like boxer engines and timing belts though. Unfortunately since millennials are okay with cücked horsepower, CVTs likely won't go anywhere.

Are you this man?

Attached: Caravan_Horn_J.jpg (1428x2596, 795K)

That’s the thing, it’s a good thing they’re on this board.
The more armed gay, bisexual, tranny people, the better.
If they’re armed, that means that people will accept gun culture easier, and more people will fight for our right to bear arms.
t. Bisexual dude who uses his gay to win against anti-gun arguments.

>I didn't realize they even still sold manuals in the U.S. except on sports cars

To my knowledge, most cars have manual transmission options, basically so they list the "starting price" artificially lower than 90% of people will find it, because 90% of them don't have manual transmissions

I had a friend who really likes manuals go car shopping awhile back and it took him fucking forever to get a Honda with a manual

cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/best-manual-transmission-cars

Attached: hoonda.jpg (1386x780, 231K)

Excuse me what

Get a new Yamaha 200 or 250cc dual sport. Easy enough to look up on their website.

Bulletproof reliable. Cheap maintenance. Street legal unlike an actual dirt-bike. Will outlive you and your children.

What? you and your friends didn't pool your money and buy tanks?

Attached: DSC_0136.jpg (3840x2160, 3.24M)

If I’m going brand-new and there’s nothing still out there without a CVT, I might as well get a Tacoma or 4Runner.

Thanks for the advice though dude.

Very jelly. You lucked out.

It's harder to not have a grey man car than anything.

Thanks user.
I did get super lucky. Bought it from my fiance's parents, they bought it new in '99 and only used it for road trips and Costco runs.

I'm gonna nut

Attached: 1517976189019.jpg (326x326, 22K)

Uh. user...
I think you win today's internet competitions.

Yeah no you all should be banned. Thats how we get those limpwristing antifa fags posting their 1000000moa grouping all over the place like they are scqring the facists.

This
*starting at XX,XXX

Only can be found with an auto which is a $2,995 option.

He has a trap bf, subhumans don’t worry about those sort of things...

I need a time stamp famalam

Get on my level faggots.

Attached: ModelA.jpg (960x444, 63K)

>people i don't like should be second-class citizens!
>everything i know about lgbt people i know from Jow Forums

stop judging people based off their most vocal associates.

okay this is epic

here's me cah

Attached: 94 jag xjs.jpg (600x450, 45K)

When does this ever happen?
They're 135lb men with bike locks and collapsible batons, they're not gun owners

Bad choice
10/10 would target in shtf

That a T-34-122?

Same user you’re replying to, antifa are even bigger faggots than us actual faggots

>not having sliding back doors for maximum operating
Disgusting. Even gang members know to do this.

What's the budget?

aw lawdy

Knowledge of guns and cars does not a functioning adult make.

>Who else here /greymancar/?
You know you could've just bought a minivan. Roughly identical TCO and more utility. Get a relatively new one in dark silver and you're beyond invisible. The new stuff is reasonably fast too.

Imagine the hole it can create.

Haha

I hated driving a truck. Never really used the extra space yet still paid for the extra gas, and the open bed just made more shovelling work for me when it snowed. Real fun hauling around a quarter ton of snow when you don't even want to bring it with you.

Given that truck owners rarely use the actual bed if their trucks (look around when you're driving 99% of the time they aren't hauling anything yet paid all this money for a hauling vehicle) I can just rent a trailer to haul things with my crossover if I needed to. Look into getting a functional crossover (& pretty much the only options that retain some ruggedness are the RAV4 and Forrester, forgot to mention that one earlier) and just throw a $150 lift kit on it. Should get you anywhere you need to go without the con of having to drive around a truck with the size and handling ability of a special needs bus.

White vehicles best color though

Those rims are hideous

Filthy casual

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-113016_Gallery.jpg (1881x1080, 1.73M)

Bronze and dark green are best colors. Blends in on the road and outdoors, while still being a normal enough color to not look tacticool.

>trap bf who's into cars and guns
People post their fancy guns on here and I'm fine. People post their fancy knives on here and I'm fine. But this?

This makes me jealous

Attached: PLEASE.png (477x682, 325K)

I drive a faggy little Kia Rio. Jow Forums related story, I was in the parking lot of cabelas after having just bought a new 12g pump with a 28inch barrel for upland/waterfowl. Just as I get to my car a brand new jacked up pickup parks next to me and some well dressed Chad hops out points to me and says "always a good day when you buy a new gun eh?" white trash looking me begins slamming shit around in my trunk because the gun wouldn't fit in the car just flailing shit around, opening the box the gun was in and spilling spaghetti all the over the place while mumbling to myself. Chad laughs and just strolls away.

Kek

Nah. White best.

Have fun getting pulled over for probable cause and out taillights regularly.